[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she offers to blow you >on one condition >you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1153735489333.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1153735489333.gif
2 MB, 286x400
>she offers to blow you
>on one condition
>you have to maintain eye contact with pepe the entire time
>the moment you look away, she bites off your dick

do you accept?
>>
Yeah obviously. She wont bite it off because that's illegal so i'm free to look away.
>>
>>29362650
i'll just look above the pepe at nose and it will still look like i'm looking at the pepe
>>
>>29362706
>it's illegal so they won't do it

Dr. kekyll and Mr. Hyde
>>
>>29362763
Nobody says they wont do it. Its just that their life if over if they do which is a pretty good motivation not to do it.
>>
>>29362770
And your dick is gone if you look away, so thats enough motivation to keep looking at pepe, yes?
>>
>>29362792
Not really since i'm the one who has the upper hand here, not her.

There are no consequences for looking away, but there are for her biting off my dick. She would ruin her life with it, i would be the victim.

Besides, its not that simple to just bite off a man's dick. You'd be surprised how much force is needed.
Most that would happen is probably just a lot of pain and blood which would heal in a few months.
>>
File: 1456561439684.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1456561439684.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>29362835

are you stupid or do you think this is 2005?

you would be accused of rape, and literally nothing would happen to her.
Also do you think someones jaw is not strong? A closing jaw is one of the strongest actions by any human

>being this retarded
>>
File: Bt6egV9IIAEthEU.jpg (24 KB, 592x490) Image search: [Google]
Bt6egV9IIAEthEU.jpg
24 KB, 592x490
>>29362835
>here's a hypothetical scenario where there are some hypothetical conditions and a hypothetical ultimatum if you don't adhere to them
>"well the hypothetical ultimatum wont happen so I don't have to hypothetically adhere to the hypothetical conditions"
>>
Jesus my heart

What a fucking qt
>>
>>29362867
>you would be accused of rape, and literally nothing would happen to her.
Only works if there's nobody i can find that can confirm i had a relationship with her.

>A closing jaw is one of the strongest actions by any human
Human reflexes are also quite fast. I'm not saying its impossible to bite it off, i'm saying it would take a lot of time to chew through.
>>
>>29362650
>wanting to risk your dick bitten off by some crazy asian roastie

nah
>>
>>29362763
>Dr. Kekyll and My Sides
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.