[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagekek thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1455131856079s.jpg (9 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1455131856079s.jpg
9 KB, 250x176
Who else here a wagekek needing to vent?

It fucking stinks hard man. I am French.

>Work at McDonalds
>Shitty job, always covered in grease
>During the day 60% of customers are north african shitskins, 20% of customers are their white french girlfriends, 5% of customers are their children
>They don't work so they sit around forever and don't fuck off
>They are constantly making monkey noise, and very rude
>A few times they have insulted me for not being better at my job
>Last week some Algerian monkey and his pregnant girlfriend
>They ordered a special Euro 2016 box, which is basically BBQ chicken wings with fries
>I thought I could make the girl laugh because she looks miserable to be with this ugly monkey
>handed her the chicken
>also handed her an empty happy meal box
>laughed and said that 'this happy meal box can be empty everytime you come here in future, but you must abort the baby'
>she got mad and offended
>shitskin tried to grab me
>I apologised and let them have free burgers and the food they ordered for free
>shitskins never clean up after themselves
>they always eat triple cheeseburgers yet somehow they are not fat as shit
>meanwhile, I eat 2 happy meals on my shift and weight 269lbs and 5'7
>shitskins come on the drive thru playing muslim music
>cant hear their orders
>have given the wrong food to shitskins 23 different times
>only reason I don't get fired is because only shitskins live in this area and they don't want to work

I mean I like to work, it makes me feel productive, but this isn't fair
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29362605
This thread got my attention right nwo.
>>
I work at UPS and I basically want to kill myself for 5 hours a night and I just live this way.
>>
>>29362605
Is France really so non-white these days? I thought it was just a /pol/ meme.
>>
Where do you live anon? Paris? Marseille? Sounds like a shit place to live.
Why don't you try to find another job, like in a grocery store? Working at mcdonalds is terrible, leave that to the college students.
>>
VOTE LEAVE
O
T
E

L
E
A
V
E
>>
>>29362784
Yes Paris
Jobs are hard to find when you are a social retard
>>
>>29362605
>I thought I could make the girl laugh because she looks miserable to be with this ugly monkey
>laughed and said that 'this happy meal box can be empty everytime you come here in future, but you must abort the baby'
how autistic are you
genuinely curious
>>
>>29362605

>this happy meal box can be empty everytime you come here in future, but you must abort the baby

How are you still employed?
>>
>>29362605
Kek this sounds made up desu

What white women would date a african nigro?
>>
>>29362682
>I work at UPS
as what ?
you know that milfs will choose to give you BJs when you deliver a parcel?
>>
>wagecuck
>retail
>sort of posh department store
>only customers are middle class folks and old people
could be much worse. I don't think I could bear to work in fast food, especially mcdonalds
>>
>>29362850
they didn't tell the manager because I gave them free food.
>>
>>29362830
Yeah i understand but dealing with arabs and customers who will treat you like shit just because you work at mcdonalds must be terrible for a social retard. Can you try to work during the night shift maybe? Don't know about Paris but in my city it's pretty comfy and calm if you are okay with the hours.
>>
I'm not a wagecuck but I don't get NEETbux either so I'm stuck in my mom's basement with no income. How hard is it to qualify for NEETbux? How would I even go about doing it?

I know this thread has already attracted multiple NEETbux users.
>>
>>29362605
This is fucking hilarious OP you should come live stream when you kill yourself you fat fuck, you are the definition of a cuck filled with impotent rage
>>
Putain t'es vraiment un dechet OP.
>>
>>29362931
shitskins come even more at night
>>
>>29362605
oh wow
please be real
>>
>>29362935
it depend on country
>>
>>29362605
Just blame the jews like the rest of us. Find an online hobby and rant about jewish one world government to normies.

Over time maybe the Rotchild, Soros families etc will hit the ovens and we can begin to have a happy society
>>
>>29363246
I already hate jew
>>
File: 1320354494827.jpg (9 KB, 144x145) Image search: [Google]
1320354494827.jpg
9 KB, 144x145
>>laughed and said that 'this happy meal box can be empty everytime you come here in future, but you must abort the baby'

Holy fuck OP you must literally have autism. I hope this is b8.
>>
>>29362716
They live mostly in poor neighborhood of cities located in a bunch of regions. The countryside and other regions are almost empty of them.
>>
>>29362605
I worked at a do-mac back in the days, I you drop a bun don't forget the extra sauce to sterilize it.
>>
File: RacistIdiot.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
RacistIdiot.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>29362605
I was about to give you some advice, but I just realized you're a racist douchebag. I hope you're fucking fired and die alone and homeless, you worthless sack of shit. Go back to your fucking containment board, you sad, stupid Stormfag.

Manges la merde, fasciste.
>>
>>29363690
How's that 100 iq working out for you?

Genetic trash
>>
I hate NEETs more than I can possibly describe. I hope your bux is taken from you and you have to freeze in the cold.
>>
just quit my mcdonalds job I had for 2+ years, time to live the neet life
>>
>>29363690
Oh no, we're being invaded by liberals!
>>
File: 1466245051927.jpg (161 KB, 1200x415) Image search: [Google]
1466245051927.jpg
161 KB, 1200x415
>>29362682
UPS? That's the dream job compared to having to have face to face customer service with someone every 2 minutes.
>>
>>29362605
You can't be saying shit like that you fucking autist.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.