[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in trouble. I was casually chatting with a colleague when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1443987745810.jpg (94 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
1443987745810.jpg
94 KB, 1024x818
I am in trouble. I was casually chatting with a colleague when it came out that I enjoy skating. That being said, this major 30+ years old roastie took an interest in it and asked me if I could take her skate since none of her friends do it. So I said yes and today is the day we go to the skate park. Of course being a cuck I'm going full taxi driver and carry her back and forth. Now I'm starting to think it wasn't such a good idea because I haven't interacted with a girl outside work for like 10+ years and besides she's probably going to suck dick (metaphorically) at skating so it's going to be awkward as fuck. And then another 30 minutes drive to her place in my car. And awkward moments at work for years to come.

Please help.
>>
Catch the flu anon. Just say you've been vomiting all morning and you can't go outside today.
>>
File: 1419171975501.jpg (13 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1419171975501.jpg
13 KB, 200x255
>>29362557
Pretty hard to do in summer with 27C outside...

By the way, said roastie is still single at that age. I checked her out on facebook with my fake account (I don't have a real one) and she has no pictures of herself with guys whatsoever. In fact she has more pics of herself with her mother or alone than female friends. There must be something very wrong with her. I know there's something wrong with me being a 28yo kv, but she's giving me 32 years old female kv vibes. Literally everyone else at work is either married or with kids or pregnant, except me and this woman.
>>
File: 6f7gy89.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
6f7gy89.png
1 MB, 912x905
>being an adult
>going to a skatepark
>>
>>29362664
The best skaters where I go are much older than me, probably in their forties. I'm also one of the best but not ridiculously good as them.
>>
Please respond

But maybe I'll be safe for today since it seems like it will rain
>>
Post pic of her, let's see what we got!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.