[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M SICK OF BEING A STUPID LOSER! From this moment on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I'M SICK OF BEING A STUPID LOSER!

From this moment on I will work hard every minute of every day to better myself.

This isn't about "muh feels" anymore. I will transcend the base needs of the body and live in an unsightly way.

I won't stop even if I'm on my knees, bleeding and gasping for breath.

I won't stop if my psyche becomes my enemy, screaming in denial at my every move.

I will defeat myself time and time again and tear myself to shreds until all that is left is the purest essence of my own existence.

I will forget the meaning of comfort, indulgence, fatigue, compromise. There will only be success, or failure.

I will strive. I will prevail. I will transcend.
>>
Okay, go do that.
>>
Good luck
Having objetives and goals is important on a healthy mind
>>
Good luck you stupid loser! All the best
>>
see you back here in a month
>>
>>29362419
more like a day or 2
>>
>>29362341
Go anon. I believe in you, you're gonna do this.

You're gonna reach the top, man. You're gonna fucking make it, man.
>>
>>29362341
Every couple years I go through this phase and it never lasts more than two weeks.
>>
I tried that but i was back to drinking cola 2 days after.

I guess I didn't want it enough. You too will seek refuge in the familiar very soon.
>>
>>29362442
Can confirm

I'll try to leave for good tomorrow for the 753th time desu
>>
File: 1448595506981.gif (518 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448595506981.gif
518 KB, 500x375
>>29362341
You got the right stuff anon
>>
Yeah work hard for what Chad gets easily. Good cuck. Just accept being shat on.
>>
I'm joining you!
>>
What exactly do you mean? Work hard to do what exactly?

I wanna join you but i don't know what exactly to do.
>>
>>29362674
Me too

I'm fucking TIRED of this bullshit loser life. I'm going to work my ass off and become rich as fuck.
>>
>>29362419
>>29362442
>>29362510
This.

The amount of times I try and improve myself to pass as a human being and just fail, I always end up back here with my people.
>>
>>29362696
riches won't make you happy for long you mong. you'll die alone anyway. you can buy everything except happiness.

t. actually rich as fuck person
>>
>>29362341
>>29362674
>>29362684
>>29362696
Hey if the goal is getting rich, we should get together on an irc or discord or something, share ideas and create something that we can sell.
Each one of us contributes something and then we split the profits. It would be much easier and motivating if we do it together.
>>
>>29362739
Sounds like OP's goal is something more than money actually
>>
>>29362739
You're absolutely correct.

Baby steps though. First I guess we should try to find some ways to making some passive income, even if it's just a bit.

Getting rich is gonna take a long as fuck time but it's possible, it's just difficult

>>29362726
Hell I'd rather be miserable and rich rather than miserable and poor.

So much of the world is in your grasp. I want it for the opportunity.
>>
>>29362803
What is it?

OP you here? Please explain.
>>
>>29362817
The simplest way to make money would be gamedev. I'm sure one of you autists can draw and we can probably code something together.
It would also require nothing but time.

Another way is an investment into bonds or something which is a bit long term thing, but the more money you invest, the more you get back in a year.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.