[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMEN HATE GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108
File: PO4fek8.jpg (272 KB, 1051x951) Image search: [Google]
PO4fek8.jpg
272 KB, 1051x951
Women hate thread, how accurate is this video /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
File: t0udoe0.png (76 KB, 776x1292) Image search: [Google]
t0udoe0.png
76 KB, 776x1292
bumping bumpity bump
>>
>>29362313
i found it interesting when he said that women are descended from other women who "played it safe", meaning they basically acted like every other women and didn't take risks/chances because they knew, instinctively, that just by being a women they were guaranteed to fulfill their biological imperative, which is to get laid (produce offspring). Literally all a woman has to do is sit around, wait for the offers of men to come in, and choose the best one.

Men, on the other hand, have the duty of BEING the best offer, meaning they have to work their way up the ladder of society and take risks and chances to advance their social standing in order to make their offer of impregnating the higher quality female mates more enticing.

This is all, of course, natural, and works this way with every species.

We being humans are derived from our primitive ancestors who were selectively bred for this sort of thing. And as some men get better and better as society progresses technologically and intellectually, this means more and more biologically inferior men are failing to keep up.

In natural populations where the males of the species fall short, the inferior males simply die off and do not pass on their genes, allowing for the evolutionary advancement of the species.

However humans, being sentient creatures with the ability to feel incredibly deep emotions, are only now beginning to realize that this is unfair (specifically the men). Women have evolved to the point that they realize that they CAN have the best of the best - the top tier men, if they so choose, as long as they pile on enough makeup and offer him sex.

Men of all social statuses have begun to turn away from religion (monogamy) and have begun to put more importance on getting laid than anything else. Because so many men want sex and women control it, the women can afford to give it to only top-tier buyers, the highest social class of men. (cont.)
>>
>>29362405
Don't tell me you losers believe this crap. Fucking redditors
>>
>>29362313
>>29362563
Women of course require sex too, as every creatures inherent purpose is to pass on its genes. But because men have become so needy for sex, women can afford to be more choosy about who they give it to, which in turn makes men who don't get sex even MORE needy for sex. It's simple supply and demand.

And because these men are not getting sex, and not passing on their genes, it would be safe to assume that these inferior males would die off. Natural selection and all that.

However, as we all know humans and animals are much different. Humans can think philosophically, abstractly, and feel deep emotions; but regardless, they are still slave to instinct.

A male animal will simply die without reproducing.
A male human will not stand for it.

As we all know, human males have been essentially guaranteed a mate since the beginning of civilizations. This isn't necessarily true, but a majority of men were able to pass on their genes because they could find mates.

It is possible, then, that if females truly ARE realizing that they can obtain sex from the highest-ranking members of society simply by acting promiscuous and focusing purely on vanity (as they do), this means average-tier and lower-tier human males are about to lose all chances at reproducing very quickly.

And as humans and not animals, the human male will not be very happy about this. Some of men with more initiative can and very well may take out their frustration on society through degeneracy, vandalism, isolation, and refusing to participate in society.

And as we all know, men are the ones who keep society running and functioning. If the majority of men (any male who is not in the top 10% of social status) do indeed decide to drop out of society and turn to a life of degeneracy, civilization and society as we know it will collapse.

And the human race will be doomed.

(cont.)
>>
>>29362313
>>29362563
>>29362648
This board, /r9k/, is just the beginning. You can see the hate and degeneracy grow on this board each day, and it has begun to spread into other forms of social media in the form of unironic *militant* anti-women rants and racism. Right now it is fairly mild, but it can and will spiral out of control and erupt into something much bigger, and much worse.

================================

Indeed, there is only one way to prevent this, if I am indeed correct.

I plead with anyone who reads this post to do his part in preventing the downfall and collapse of human society;

- Stop obsessing over sex, it gives women more power to hold over you.
- Try your hardest to develop some sort of moral system and stick to it.
- Attempt to limit the amount of degenerate acts you partake it. Drinking, smoking, taking drugs. All are forms of escapism. There is no issue with using them in moderation, but be very strict in not allowing it to control your life.
- Work your hardest to succeed in this world, regardless of the hand you were dealt. Work your way up the social ladder as far as you possibly can.
- Love others as much as you can, and treat them kindly and with respect.
- This doesn't mean let people walk all over you. Stand up for yourself when you need to.

If we follow these tenets, then, and only then, can we begin to get society back on track towards a human utopia.
>>
>>29362636
Might as wel be true, something very similar happened to me too
>>
>>29362648
Exactly

This is why religion exists- to take the focus of finding a mate away from vanity and towards a deeper purpose of building a family and reproducing.

Homosexuality, casual sex, sexual liberation, etc etc all ruined the image of reproduction being a holy thing and made it a pleasure-based thing which in turn directly led to marriages, families and traditional dating collapsing, and instead creating a toxic environment of constant competition to stay afloat to dump your partner for a better partner before they dump you

It is not healthy for a society to have widespread sexual frustration. We will pay the consequences.
>>
>>29362712
This origiboo
>>
>>29362405
this is just a twist on that seinfeld skit though
not real
>>
>>29362712
work our hardest? for what? if i can be sitting at home jerking off and eating i will do it, i could care less about society abd ""working""
>>
File: Uncuck 1.jpg (103 KB, 896x281) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 1.jpg
103 KB, 896x281
>>29362313
Women hate? Guess it's time for me to dump.
Posts 1-4 establish that men and women are different.
Posts 5-7 discuss the value of marriage.
Posts 8-10 cover other issues.
1/10
>>
File: Uncuck 2.jpg (315 KB, 1009x766) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 2.jpg
315 KB, 1009x766
>Women hate? Guess it's time for me to dump.
2/10
>>
File: Uncuck 3.png (1 MB, 572x2893) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 3.png
1 MB, 572x2893
3/10
>>
File: Uncuck 4.jpg (2 MB, 1488x3024) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 4.jpg
2 MB, 1488x3024
4/10
>>
File: 1465980129287.jpg (109 KB, 638x804) Image search: [Google]
1465980129287.jpg
109 KB, 638x804
Nice guys, look upon pic related and despair.
>>
File: Uncuck 5.jpg (447 KB, 1160x1067) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 5.jpg
447 KB, 1160x1067
5/10
>>
I remember when females used to argue a lot in these sorts of threads. That doesn't seem to happen much anymore. What happened?
>>
File: Uncuck 6.png (43 KB, 1303x584) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 6.png
43 KB, 1303x584
6/10
>>
File: Uncuck 7.jpg (48 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 7.jpg
48 KB, 552x594
7/10
>>
File: Uncuck 8.png (863 KB, 1284x1510) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 8.png
863 KB, 1284x1510
8/10
>>
File: Uncuck 9.jpg (248 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 9.jpg
248 KB, 1384x855
9/10
>>
File: Uncuck 10.jpg (250 KB, 805x757) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 10.jpg
250 KB, 805x757
10/10.

Bonus content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
http://www.returnofkings.com/52295/top-35-most-important-articles-on-rok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

Also, some requests:
1) Has anyone got that /pol/ picture where an anon pointed out that the black in America had like a 20 year headstart on the collapse of society caused by feminism?
2) Any pictures about the pros/cons of having kids.
3) Anything on the topic of women being superior to men (it'll be an interesting read).
4) Any comparisons of men and women purely as roomates (the more I think about it, the more the man appears to be superior).
5) Any discussion of if men and women can actually be friends or not.
>>
>>29363705
People started to understand that they're 99% males pretending to be females.
Although most times thirsty beta faggot robots still reply to the bait posts.
>>
>>29363778
5) I feel like men and women CAN be friends, but they need to have to develop that friendship naturally (ie, with common interests, and compatible personalities), and either A) there can't be the option of sex, or B) the option needs to be explored, and mutually agreed that it wont be pursued.

>tfw met a MMORPG player at 14 back in like 2009 who I way later found out to be a 10yo grill. She's 16 now and I mentor her into not being a degenerate fucking roastie scum.
I tell her about r9k and woman hate threads from time to time, and explain that while it IS sexist, there's a good bit of truth to them.

So yeah, guys and girls CAN be friends, people just need to not be faggots about it.
>>
File: 1324573414851.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1324573414851.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>>29363741

I honestly don't know how this chart gets the title "Female Liberation Causes Society To Collapse".

Explain this to me like I'm twelve. Do we (western nations) want to have rampaging out of control birth rates, like most of Africa?

Does a birth rate below the replacement rate really mean society is collapsing? If anything we need to reduce birth rates further - I'd wager if we ever hit 10 billion people worldwide there's going to be some serious shit to deal with. Overpopulation and climate change are going to collide head on.

Also, if I was a woman, I'd be extremely selective about ever bringing a child into the world because honestly, humans are pretty trash on the whole and there are far too many of us already.
>>
>>29363778

First of all, thanks a lot.
about your requests,

3) They are the ones who got every privilege, and they continue to cry as they were the oppressed ones. Like the jews. Dunno if this can be considered being superior tho
>>
File: Uncuck bonus.jpg (964 KB, 1622x1188) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck bonus.jpg
964 KB, 1622x1188
>>29363930
Hmm, I wonder about that. Unless you're quite old, and your libido is dead, whenever you talk to a woman or become alone with one, you're gonna want to bang her... that makes thing difficult.

>>29363963
>Does a birth rate below the replacement rate really mean society is collapsing?
Anon, if a society is not breeding at or above, replacement rate, the people in the society will die out and not be replaced, so there won't be anyone of that society any more, and hence, the society has collapsed.
>>
File: 1466112807595.jpg (731 KB, 1430x1866) Image search: [Google]
1466112807595.jpg
731 KB, 1430x1866
Can women ever be lonely
>>
>>29362313
I took a 6 month hiatus from this website. I can assure all of you that men are just as shallow as women are. Humans are the problem.
>>
>>29363778

Regarding 4, women are inferior as roommates in every way. they are incapable of cleaning up after themselves, leave shit everywhere ( especially the bathroom; who the fuck needs seven different bottles of lotion?), and are constantly dealing with this or that drama.

a dude might eat your leftovers, but that's the extent of the cons.
>>
>>29362712
No no no ffs

Don't work if your able to!
I agree with 80% of your text but if you can let society collapse now so we can remove the Jews and nuke israel before their world domination becomes set in stones. (It unfortunatly kinda already is with the Samson system)
>>
>>29363778
Oh yeah, I forgot about this post lol.

3) Women are superior to men in that they have a WAY easier time looking good. And I don't mean good to men, or good because they apply a shitload of makeup or whatever.

Though I guess they're genetically bred to be pretty, just like guys are to be strong.
>>
>>29364000
How about the loneliness of being surrounded by people who want to mindlessly smother you?

The bitterness of the constant expectation of affection?

Why don't you put yourself in somebody's shoes and speculate instead of whining?
>>
>>29363993
I'm 19 now, she's 16.
We became friends playing online, with me only learning she's a girl about halfway through our friendship.
It was always me helping her out in dungeons and showing her cool things about the game.

I guess it's a sort of little sister relationship. I genuinely dont feel like fucking her.
Also because she's underage and in another country, but that doesnt even come into what I meant.
Maybe I'm just a faggot, but I feel like she's my qt pure little sister.
>>
>>29364004
Than off yourself retard, why are you still part of the problem?
Go now hang yourself, its really easy
>>
>>29364060
I hope this isnt bait, because it was written decently.

The answer is, it's better to be smothered by affection than being a 20yo KHHV who hasnt touched another living being in many months.

People who complain about being smothered have ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOO idea what it's like to be lonely.
>>
File: Unuck bonus 2.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
Unuck bonus 2.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29363973
>3) They are the ones who got every privilege, and they continue to cry as they were the oppressed ones. Like the jews. Dunno if this can be considered being superior tho
>>29364048
>3) Women are superior to men in that they have a WAY easier time looking good. And I don't mean good to men, or good because they apply a shitload of makeup or whatever.
Gotta admit, I don't know what else I expected.

To be honest, I often wonder how useful it is to /r9k/ to make generalisations about women, if you're on /r9k/, then you're probably weird, and if you're weird, you're significantly less likely than a nomalfag to interact with a normal women, making any generalisations that only apply to most women useless.

>>29364019
Sounds legit. Are there any advantages to the women? The only advantages I can think of revolve around her pussy.
>>
>>29364060

and here comes the roastie.
Seriously, why are you losing time here instead of sucking Chad's balls?
>>
>>29364131

> how useful it is to /r9k/ to make generalisations about women

The day women will start having (different) behaviours, I'll stop to make generalisations.
So I'll guess neither will never happen
>>
>>29364060
Fuck yourself snowflake, you have it way too good and are one of those pathologically unsatisfied princesses.
I honestly have no idea why do you people even get close to /r9k/
>>
>>29364131
>if you're on /r9k/, then you're probably weird, and if you're weird, you're significantly less likely than a nomalfag to interact with a normal women

19yo dude here

Besides the 16yo little sister grill, I also know a 21yo cosplaying gamer nerd grill IRL, who I'm trying to gf, because she has 10\10 hips.
And, I also know an edgy piece of shit 13yo grill from a facebook page. I posted some lonely piece of shit thing about, "if anyone wants someone to talk to, you can talk to me. You've seen me around the page, dont be a shy faggot" and she started talking to me.
She IS a fucking piece of shit though. Liking pewdiepie and onision. Like the little sister grill, I'm trying to make her NOT be a degenerate.
Oh and the 13yo grill has a max level character on WoW and tries to get me to play too.
>>
File: 1366858805203.jpg (32 KB, 558x448) Image search: [Google]
1366858805203.jpg
32 KB, 558x448
So, you hate women. But what are you going to do about it? Spend your days posting info graphs on 4chan? Anything else? What are you going to do about it?
>>
File: 1466243700062.jpg (72 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1466243700062.jpg
72 KB, 680x848
>>29364247
The answer is right in front of your eyes. Literally. Look at this very original picture.
>>
>>29364260
Please dont bite the weak baits. There isnt even any lure on that post.
>>
>>29364196
That's it? This is your big mission? To get some teenage brat to stop watching Let's Plays? Who cares? Your mission isn't important and it's a complete waste of time.
>>
>>29364260
What does the beta uprising involve? Tell me all the details. What do we do?
>>
File: i have a boyfriend.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
i have a boyfriend.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>29364278
Weak bait. Try again, faggot.

Robots, dont reply to that post.
>>
>>29364300
Someone who regularly uses 4chan, especially a /r9k/ user, shouldn't be judging others on being degenerates. Just let her have some dumb fun and watch Pewdiepie, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>29363698
Shit.
After reading that I had a vicious moment of introspection.
This is why I have a girl.
I manipulated her.
Take her different places, never get mad, make sure I am leading, the push and pull of an emotional connection, all the while I thought I was being a genuinely good partner.
Oh shit.
Do I stay or do I go?
>>
>>29364323
She has shit tastes. She can do better than some faggot who yells into a mic.

What about onision, how are you gonna defend him?
>>
>>29364337
>Do I stay or do I go?
Sit down and genuinely evaluate the pros/cons of keeping her around. Try your best to not let love blind you. Do note, you're only human, your biology WILL cause love to blind you.
>>
>>29364247
Spreading the hate until one day people start sharing my views and women start being treated like the scum they are.
Thats all i can do myself, if i were some rich genius i would make the perfect sex bot and make sure every man has one and also make human cloning widespread so women lose every single bit of value they hold in society, but since i cant do more than maybe donate a few $ for seeing this become reality one day im just posting this threads and be happy if atleast 1 man changed his views
>>
>>29363698
Didn't this post originally have smilies in it? Was it changed?
>>
>>29364363
See >>29364276

Aragami
>>
>>29364372
>Didn't this post originally have smilies in it? Was it changed?
To the best of my awareness, the source is either Craigslist or Usenet in like 2003. So who the fuck knows?
>>
>>29364340
It's normal for teenagers to go through an angsty phase. It's no big deal. If you really want to make her life better you should probably stop communicating with her. She doesn't need some adult weirdo who uses 4chan trying to direct her life.
>>
>>29364363
The revolution is coming soon, brother. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29364289
Its only about ideology at this point and spreading the truth to as many people as possible, with enough support action will follow, doesent mean we should kill women or any edgy shit, just work for a world in which we wont need them anymore.

Women are not born inferior to men in any way, they become they parasites they are because of men's attention unfortunately, if we learn to stop this shit, and if fathers and society dont treat them like they are worth the world when infact they are less than zero they will become actual hard working worthy citizens, and you can see this a little in some of the extremely ugly ones.

Basically we try to make meritocracy exist when it comes to women.
>>
File: 1401425509633.jpg (727 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [Google]
1401425509633.jpg
727 KB, 1002x2289
Rape? RUH ROH
>>
File: 1399954952077.jpg (77 KB, 580x809) Image search: [Google]
1399954952077.jpg
77 KB, 580x809
Feminism isn't just annoying. It's dangerous.
>>
File: roastie double standards 1.jpg (80 KB, 460x581) Image search: [Google]
roastie double standards 1.jpg
80 KB, 460x581
>>29364508
kek, this is a good one.

More like these, please.
>>
File: roastie double standards 2.png (275 KB, 639x366) Image search: [Google]
roastie double standards 2.png
275 KB, 639x366
>>29364546
2\2

>>29364542
It's only dangerous because it's getting attention from people.

Yes, much like a roastie summoning her white knights, if they didnt pay attention to her, the roastie would be defenseless.
>>
>>29364361
But all this time I have been as genuine to my thoughts and actions as possible.
Saw the post and thought, 'Ha! This should be a good read.'
But fucking damn.
I have no idea if I love her or not anymore. I'm not sure I know what love is anymore.
>>
File: H3C3Ixu.jpg (98 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
H3C3Ixu.jpg
98 KB, 647x782
>>29364546
Here is a clasic
>>
File: 1439500991984.png (85 KB, 1400x1011) Image search: [Google]
1439500991984.png
85 KB, 1400x1011
I don't know about this one. Is this true?
>>
>>29364564
Not the anon you're replying to.

Honestly? Stop being an overdramatic faggot. You should only leave her if there's a GOOD reason to. Not just because she's a woman who has lived in a gynocentric society. Of COURSE she'll learn shitty habits. Doesn't mean she's nto good waifu material.
>>
>>29364586
Yeah. roasties only use music as a means of finding chads to fuck at music festivals.
>>
>>29364564
Anon. Get pen. Get paper. Begin evaluating. Love is poison, it blinds you to logic and makes you act irrationally (to give an ironic example, look at the women who stay in abusive households).
>>
>>29364586
It's true for roasties, but untrue for the 1% of grills who just genuinely like music. They wouldnt wear shittons of makeup or wear beats though.
>>
File: 1452443381728s.jpg (9 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1452443381728s.jpg
9 KB, 250x231
>>29362712
i have never read such bullshit before

you cant just simply tell an organism which is being starved with regards to their biological need to experience romantic intimacy to "stop obsessing over sex"

this is just the natural response from a body that is experiencing deprivation

and every robot is happy to see the downfall of that shitty and tremendously unjust society that ostracized him
>>
>>29364584
cheers, saved
>>
>>29364637
This guy put how it feels to words perfectly, people think we can be more than animals, that we should care about what happened at the particle accelerator today much more than doing what we are supposed to do which is love/being loved/reproducing.
>>
File: 1343369310563.jpg (60 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1343369310563.jpg
60 KB, 400x600
>tfw you have a feminist friends and/or family members but you can never remember the arguments and info graphs for real life conversations and you just stand around quietly while they blab on about some feminist idiocy
>>
Despite inferiority of women, women hate is really blue-pilled.

What do you expect from them? Not following standards of behavior given them by society?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>29364751
>Pill colours
Back to /pol/
>>
>>29364751
The game wouldn't exist without the players.
>>
are there girls that are attracted to feely and very caring men ?

im not asking whether these features can be compensated by whatever

im asking whether these features themselves can be attractive for some women at least
>>
>>29364769
The game always exists. Different subjects, same roles. And not you dictates rules.
>>
File: Uncuck bonus 3.jpg (391 KB, 780x1739) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck bonus 3.jpg
391 KB, 780x1739
>>29364778
Being a nice guy just doesn't work, for a variety of reasons.

Emm... I think this is the article that I'm looking for, I can't be bothered to dig.
http://www.returnofkings.com/23931/the-five-stages-of-nice-guy-grief
>>
>>29364778
Yeah they're called lesbians.
>>
>>29363778
>5) Any discussion of if men and women can actually be friends or not.

I friendzoned a girl and while we remain acquaintances she has that noticeable innate rage about what happened still. From what I could tell she was going to friendzone me herself, and wanted to be the one to do it, but when I revealed that I had 0 feelings and just wanted to be friends she had a very priceless look on her face and her tone entirely changed.
>>
>>29364786
If no one shows up to play a game of basketball, the game of basketball will still exist, but no one will be playing it.

If we kill all normies, everything will be much better.
>>
>>29362313
What about men who are raped by men? I'm pretty sure they don't like it very much.
>>
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores
>>
File: 1sd2amzg.wizardchan.zakon.jpg (62 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1sd2amzg.wizardchan.zakon.jpg
62 KB, 400x583
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 2/?
>>
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 3/?
>>
>>29364808
im not talking about niceness simply as a strategy to approach women

im genuinly an emotional and INFP personality type person
>>
File: 1sd1q4ey.wizardchan.nAVr99A.png (13 KB, 651x350) Image search: [Google]
1sd1q4ey.wizardchan.nAVr99A.png
13 KB, 651x350
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 4/?
>>
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 5/?
>>
File: 1335254937244.png (944 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
1335254937244.png
944 KB, 1024x622
>>29362313

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 6/?
>>
>>29364866
Basically no. You might find some oddball that THINKS she does. But be sure that as soon as some chad starts treating her with all the gruff of harrison ford then she is going to cuck you.
>>
>>29364822
Your worldview is pretty affected by your condition. Being a failure isnt an excuse for being subjective.

Robots are robots for a reason. Robots will never be able to get responsibility to run a world.

There just will be a "more successfull robot" who will enslave failures, he will get all pleasures, also women will go for him, cause in comparison he will be more attractive than other. And that's just how world works.

You can see soviet revolution as "beta uprising". See what happened? More successfull commies took the power and enslaved inferior ones in gulags. Same will happen in a case of killing all normies (concept of which you wouldnt be even able to describe).
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (204 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
204 KB, 1035x800
>>29364855
when people would joke about men being from mars and women from venus they weren't lying. What is wrong with them? Are they really from another world than ours? Are their brains so intent on revolving entirely around themselves that they can't imagine, for just ONE moment ONE millisecond that men other than chad exist? That they also draw breath on this earth just like they do? That there is a likely chance that, as a guy, you will never know true love in your life.
>>
>>29364910

Yea breh, you are right, the only thing they see is their little world, they dont give a fuck about beta males, they just look to top 20% men so they think its absurd the idea of existing beta virgin males.

Will post some more.
>>
>>29364859
Related to this, can anyone make a good argument about how women's values are different to men? Like, how everything to them only has as much value as it has to their peers. I've heard the argument many times, but I've never heard it said well.
>>
File: 1353119293436.png (991 KB, 1522x1100) Image search: [Google]
1353119293436.png
991 KB, 1522x1100
>>29364884

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 7/?
>>
>>29364637
>>29364694
>people with no will power.
>>
File: 1365256208504.jpg (96 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1365256208504.jpg
96 KB, 320x480
>>29364944

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 8/?
>>
>>29364778
You can be a serial baby murdered rapist if you look good and/or act like the alpha, for example google how teen girls made huge campaigns to free Tsarnaev after the boston marathon incident because '' he is too cute to be guilty'', look at how serial killers like Charles Mansoon get married in prison to women they never saw, that come to them, look at guy in pic related, he got in prison for beating the fuck out of a teenager and his mugshot became popular on facebook, now he gets hundreds of mails from women around the world telling him that they want that dick basically, this is also recent it happened like a few days ago.

No women will care about your feely and caring personality unless you are attractive, every hypocrisy you hear from women pretending to give a fuck about your caring personality is absolute BULLSHIT.
>>
File: 1356455330459.png (156 KB, 631x743) Image search: [Google]
1356455330459.png
156 KB, 631x743
>>29364949

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 9/?
>>
File: 1356455413366.jpg (76 KB, 640x582) Image search: [Google]
1356455413366.jpg
76 KB, 640x582
>>29364961

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 10/?
>>
File: 1356455191073.png (75 KB, 900x709) Image search: [Google]
1356455191073.png
75 KB, 900x709
>>29364976

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 11/?

You think i'm gonna stop whores? I hate your guts and hope you get raped
>>
>>29364949
>no ugly toes
This is probably the one that is the most hilarious. Its probably fake, but Idk what to believe with roasties anymore. I for some reason find it believable theres some stupid slut that out there that wont sleep with you because your toes are misshapen.
>>
File: 1356455374409.jpg (146 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1356455374409.jpg
146 KB, 768x696
>>29364987

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 12/?
>>
>>29364637
get off my fucking board you fucking normie. A real robot wouldn't obsess and give into to women like the slave many of you are. kill yourself
>>
>>29364961
>have never had to die in a war

Neither have you fuccboi. Sorry it's just a stupid point.
>>
File: 1356456025336.jpg (74 KB, 455x542) Image search: [Google]
1356456025336.jpg
74 KB, 455x542
>>29364995

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 13/?
>>
File: 1465483181501.jpg (214 KB, 488x490) Image search: [Google]
1465483181501.jpg
214 KB, 488x490
>>29364939
Roasties base their morality and tastes on the group.

This is why the popular top singer at the time is famous.
Bieber is a famous example. He's complete shit at singing, and a terrible person on top. Yet he's loved by preteen and teen girls.
Do you know why? It's because the media tells the girls "Hey, THIS is the thing the group is liking right now. You better like it or you'll get kicked out of the group."
It's the same reason girly magazines have things that are "in" or "out".
It's the same reason fashion in general exists. Roasties have to dress according to trends because they're too intellectually weak to think for themselves. They don't care if something is uncomfortable or ugly, they just care about what the group thinks of them.
>>
>>29362563
>i found it interesting when he said that women are descended from other women who "played it safe",

so did men? like it takes 2 to tango, women descended from a man (who supposedly took risks and chances) and a woman (who supposedly didn't) it's not like she inherently has risk-averse genes because of this stereotype
>>
File: 0Q6wAtu0.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
0Q6wAtu0.png
18 KB, 256x256
>>29364884
Beautiful news anon
>>
File: 1356455460012.jpg (272 KB, 1349x598) Image search: [Google]
1356455460012.jpg
272 KB, 1349x598
>>29364995

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 14/?
>>
>>29362712
Lmao. It's not /r9k/ that brought the MGTOW philosophy to the world. There are tons of men who either take the red pill after divorce or after bad relationships and realize that their societal function is exclusively as a utility. Once they then understand that female nature took over society and the law turning it all against them, they realize that societal collapse is a good thing and the ultimate goal. Only fools try to save what can't be salvaged because they're afraid of change so they sit idly by as things keep happening. They're ignorant of the fact that they have nothing to lose and everything to gain from letting the world burn.
>>
>>29365019
you are just delusional we cant overcome our biological determination

you are by no means " strong " by deluding yourself into thinking the need for intimacy lays in the domain of your will power
>>
File: settle_down.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
settle_down.png
444 KB, 1139x358
good thread, breh
>>
File: 1375968487513.jpg (134 KB, 949x605) Image search: [Google]
1375968487513.jpg
134 KB, 949x605
>>29365058

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 15/?
>>
>>29365049

Beautiful indeed, have some more about this, i'll post.

I wont stop whoooores. This is the beta uprising.
>>
As the the whole sexual double standard, stud/slut thing. RoK does it best.

http://www.returnofkings.com/17646/why-there-will-always-be-a-sexual-double-standard
>>
>>29364000

Yes, but not as lonely as men, and it's a very different type of loneliness.
>>
>>29365019
and whats the point of calling someone "robot" if they came to terms with their loneliness ? then they represent just a different branch of normiedom
>>
File: 1375968860583.jpg (320 KB, 650x2220) Image search: [Google]
1375968860583.jpg
320 KB, 650x2220
>>29365092

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 16/?
>>
File: 1379874313504.png (28 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1379874313504.png
28 KB, 460x500
>>29365116

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 17/?
>>
File: 1392231460151.jpg (174 KB, 743x801) Image search: [Google]
1392231460151.jpg
174 KB, 743x801
>>29365126

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 18/?
>>
File: 1394021439068.jpg (189 KB, 1093x749) Image search: [Google]
1394021439068.jpg
189 KB, 1093x749
>>29365135

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 19/?
>>
File: 1400196924771.jpg (90 KB, 960x647) Image search: [Google]
1400196924771.jpg
90 KB, 960x647
>>29365143

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 20/?
>>
>>29365135
You are posting good shit. I'm lurking and saving. Please dont stop anytime soon.
>>
File: mkJ8cDf.jpg (520 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
mkJ8cDf.jpg
520 KB, 1259x1080
Dumping another pic

Being original
>>
>>29365135
> I love you and kill yourself are now abbreviated

Noice. Keep it up!
>>
File: 1403469476366.png (65 KB, 662x653) Image search: [Google]
1403469476366.png
65 KB, 662x653
>>29365150

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 21/?

FUCK YOU WHORES
>>
File: 1466122270182.jpg (39 KB, 460x618) Image search: [Google]
1466122270182.jpg
39 KB, 460x618
i approve this thread <3
>>
Hey: >>29365143

I'm not this guy:>>29365155

But I agree with him. Keep going brother,
>>
>>29365163
That nigger is dumber than a brick. You too for posting that.
>>
File: 1435444379155.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
1435444379155.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>29365155

Thanks brother, i'm trying to put everything i got here so the robots can see the truth and spread the world.

We must always have this women hate generals.

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 21/?
>>
>>29362405
You hate women in general because of this?

Just as I figured. Permavirgins have never even talked to a woman (let alone anyone because you guys never leave your basement) so you can't recognize that they are individual people.

Just like racist blame the actions of individuals on a whole race you do it with the behavior of women. The average women in your mind is actually the mixture of all the negative traits of all woman.

You guys are so pathetic. Why don't you improve yourself and stop being pathetic losers and start to get laid instead of being like that?
>>
Lemme spell it out for you guys.

To a woman, men are easily attainable, so it only makes sense that a woman will always go for a man who is better than her.

THIS IS THE RED PILL: A woman can easily get any man she wants, so if you reject her, the only reason she can see for it is that you're fucking awesome. Rejection is alien to women, rejecting a woman makes you special to them.
>>
>>29365188
Pay attention in class, kid.
>>
File: wald test.jpg (83 KB, 644x457) Image search: [Google]
wald test.jpg
83 KB, 644x457
>>29365186

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 22/?
>>
1/2

Every women that I've met and have befriended has ended badly, and that's usually because they try to manipulate through their emotions. "I thought you knew me better than that" or "You're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about anyone but yourself." Constant emotional guilt trips to get what they need from you while totally disregarding any kind of respect or boundaries, and they're completely clueless sometimes that they're doing this, so you can't point it out without adding fuel to the fire.

They're too obsessed with emotions and when they try to think logically they can't. This comes out in the form of, "I know what you're feeling and what you're thinking! You think I'm so stupid, but I'm onto you! I know the truth!" I can't help but to look at them like, "What the hell are you actually talking about right now?" They believe everyone has a hidden motive behind their behaviours, which happens to be behaviours that they think are collectively right or wrong (principles). Unhealthy overly emotional ones become paranoid through over"thinking", but by thinking I mean arriving at a conclusion that supports their hurt feelings.

I can't forget to mention how they have a tendency of gathering herds of people to stand against you when they've become hurt by deciding to call everyone they possible know to play the victim while completely twisting the logical understanding of what really happened to make themselves look innocent and confused.

I can't be in a room more than 5 minutes with some without some kind of conflict. Others I have a tendency of getting close to them and forming friendships, but it's not long until their accepting facade comes to light, and they begin trying to fix everything about you that they dislike to the point where you get tired of the constant emotional manipulation and criticism.
>>
File: argument with holes.jpg (47 KB, 326x293) Image search: [Google]
argument with holes.jpg
47 KB, 326x293
DONT BITE THE VIRGIN BAIT
BE STRONG ROBOTS
>>
>>29362563
Okay. So:

>men have to put in effort into being dateable
>they have to be interesting, fit, witty, cool and have good clothes
>they get praised for putting effort into attracting women

>women are just expected to do the same things
>>
File: aAYgvBg_460s.jpg (36 KB, 460x294) Image search: [Google]
aAYgvBg_460s.jpg
36 KB, 460x294
>>29365203

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 23/?

Stupid meme but true
>>
>>29365188
This is true. I can confirm for myself. Even a qt nerd grill will be affected by this because she was raised as a woman in our society.
>>
File: cuore7.png (99 KB, 560x868) Image search: [Google]
cuore7.png
99 KB, 560x868
>>29364546
>>29364646

If you appreciated the previous one, maybe you'll appreciate this also
>>
>>29365187
gr8 b8 m8
O R I G I N A L
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
File: 1460311618736.png (1 MB, 1023x931) Image search: [Google]
1460311618736.png
1 MB, 1023x931
>>29365221

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 24/?
>>
>>29365228
Yeah, bro, keep rejecting them. Wouldn't want even more retards procreating.
>>
File: 1438085553318.png (419 KB, 682x944) Image search: [Google]
1438085553318.png
419 KB, 682x944
>>29365238

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 25/?
>>
>>29365243
asspained roastie detected.
>>
File: 1390043461493.jpg (60 KB, 630x480) Image search: [Google]
1390043461493.jpg
60 KB, 630x480
>>29365258

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 26/?
>>
>>29365216
Women are expected choose a mate. A woman, by default, is already wanted as a mate. All she has to do is choose one she feels is good enough.

Which is a disgusting attitude.
>>
>>29365236
>realizes it's bait
>replies anyway

You're retarded.
>>
>>29365274
Not a whole lot more disgusting than your pathetic tears, mate. It's all even.
>>
File: 1325656337146.gif (498 KB, 203x158) Image search: [Google]
1325656337146.gif
498 KB, 203x158
>>29365271

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 27/?
>>
>>29365235
Oh boy did I. Saved.
>>
>>29365207
2/2
Most of times unhealthy ones use emotional blackmail without perceiving it. Learn to DEAL with this shit, because it's everywhere. On the other hand, that could mean that this person thinks that everyone needs help and they are a saviour. That will mean that you will need to get out of your comfort zone sometimes. The best response is to be emotional too. If a person was bad to you or accuses you everytime of being 'mean', sometimes you better remember them, like "Hey, I bought this sandwich but I thought it would better suit you. Want to try?" The person will feel special and remembered, that will "break" the circle of accusation and the person will feel guilty.

Or you could play the victim of their pushy needs, if they have a heart, they will try to understand you. Something like "your cheered-up pushy behaviour reminds my abusive father..." or "I see that you are a bubbly person, but I am not, and I feel anxious when trying to do these things. Adrenaline is a no-no for me, and if you force me to be more bubbly, I might have a panic attack. I am not bubbly, how would you feel if I tried to keep you restrained like me?". If the person is not "stone-founded" in their 'feeling-ness', they will try to understand you.

It also works to bring third party concepts and forces. For example, you say "I behave like this because that's how I was raised and because I have X goal to accomplish, I need to be focused on this and I study a lot, I cannot give place to distraction." The third party forces always help me to get out of social interactions, specially when "I am working on a project" or "I need to study to ace this test". They can't fight against it, that would mean YOUR failure if they did intervene with frivolities - and that's a thing to exploit too, saying something like "You will make me distracted and that will decrease my chances of success."

tldr, women are emotionally draining and manipulative, be constantly on alert around them.
>>
File: 1325744084304.gif (2 MB, 374x355) Image search: [Google]
1325744084304.gif
2 MB, 374x355
>>29365291

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 28/?
>>
>>29365261
Please dont bite obvious roastie bait.
>>
File: 1385899237582.gif (1 MB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
1385899237582.gif
1 MB, 260x190
>>29365301

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 28/?

Roastie got toastied
>>
>>29365291
Thats why chinese women actually remained obedient and know their place on the hierarchy.
>>
>>29365261
You caught me bro. Don't procreate, though.
>>
>>29365301
3/2 because sure.

I don't remember people's brithdays, I only remember mine because... it's mine. But my mum always reminds every person's anniversary, my gramother also. But the difference between these two is that my grandma will say "today is X's brithday", whilst my mother will "give cheerios for X person because it's its birthday today." If I question, I am uneducated. She thinks that the other people will not get the cue that she said it to me, and that the other people will not understand that this is an unnecessary facet (unless they are emotional needy people). I don't remember birthdays, that person knows this, WHY I should give them cheerios for their day? Also, I do not value brithdays at all, when it comes to my bday I don't even know it is until someone says it "hey, it's your bday today!". I explain to people that I do not undermine the value that they give to their 'special dates' because they are not values for me, but if another person likes it, I make it very clear that there is no problem, but they are completely alien for me. And my mother will go "*you grew up with being remembered at birthdays, don't say you can't do the same for others*". I cared to explain that this isn't logically correlated because me being the target of someone's 'cheers' does not make me qualified to do the same because I am not active in this situations, I am being cheered, that means I am passive, that also means I don't choose to be cheered, others do, which signifies that these people are the ones being bothered, it doesn't mean I will root these values on me, because others are the ones doing this, I am not being asked if I like, if I give value to this, if I remember the same that they do or if I ever wanted to get cherished in my birthdays -- I didn't have a choice in any of these situations, therefore you cannot conclude that I accepted this.
>>
File: 1434730866575.gif (1020 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
1434730866575.gif
1020 KB, 345x400
>>29365333

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 31/?

Take that roastie!
>>
>>29365333
>>29365314
>>29365303
>>29365291

God bless you for this treat anon, keep the good stuff going
>>
>>29365349
Id prefer if it were roasties getting BTFO instead of apparently innocent women, but these are pretty good too.
>>
File: 1456074888162.jpg (51 KB, 482x529) Image search: [Google]
1456074888162.jpg
51 KB, 482x529
>>29365349

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 32/?
>>
>>29365314

God, I love this one. She's had everything handed to her in life because she is good looking and it's all gone in a flash.
>>
>>29365364
Feminism: the newspaper article
Amazing how they can make pretty much anything look like its opressing to women
>>
>>29365314
im having trouble understanding this
why she catch on fire,
was she just drenching herself in liquor?
for what purpose?
>>
File: 20160402_062826.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160402_062826.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>29364846
>women don't like me so they only like perfect males

God damn I have autistic virgins like you. Just because they don't like you doesn't mean that they all have sky high standards.

Pic related is me
>average face
>average body
>average height
>don't even have a job and still live at my parents home
And I still can get laid easily. This weekend just started and I already had sex with two chicks (one is a FWB though)

I know it's easy to blame their high standards for your lack of sex, but have you ever thought about that you are the problem and not them? 90% of all guys can easily get casual sex and only a few weirdos are still virgins at 16, even less at 20.

Have you ever thought about that you are just one of those few weirdos and that everyone else can get laid? Most guys have sex each weekend, but most guys also do have a social life, style, confidence, humor and are interesting. Instead of depressed, pathetic, insecure manchildren.

Looks really don't matter all that much. As long as they actually enjoy spending time with you they will want to fuck you.
>>
>>29365377
Not to shit on this grill specifically, that's a pretty awful thing to do to a person.

But has anyone here noticed how 99% of girls have that fake smile in EVERY one of their pictures? It's like a mix of digust with a fake smile at the same time.
>>
>>29365408
>And I still can get laid easily.
well you do have a nice dong
no homo
>>
>>29365271
You can force this patriarchal mating protocol on them, but they'll still just settle for you. The hypergamy will be there and she'll resent you deep down. They'd be happier sharing Chad with 100 other women than being with you.
>>
File: 1434676712644.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1434676712644.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>29365377
>>29365364
>>29365382

I got some that are really violent but i think i would be banned because involves some gore so i'm uploading some good ones that can pass

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 33/?

soon whore, soon
>>
Dont bite the failed chad bait. Dont fucking bite it.
>>
>>29365428
More proof that women are so stupid they cant be bothered to pay attention to their own safety.

>OH MAN A HUGE FUCKING THING JUST SMASHED BEHIND ME AND MADE A NOISE. BETTER CONTINUE WALKING WITHOUT EVEN FLINCHING
>IM SURE A CHAD WILL BE HERE TO SAVE ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS

reee
>>
File: 1463855694365.gif (2 MB, 311x237) Image search: [Google]
1463855694365.gif
2 MB, 311x237
>>29365428

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 34/?

Stupid roastie got what she deserved
>>
File: cash.jpg (45 KB, 600x622) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
45 KB, 600x622
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people?" I also get straight A's, and have a bangin' hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>29365408
Its clearly because of that phone bro, samsung is chad tier, it tells people you can afford a nice phone but that you a little of a rebel so you wont buy an iphone
>>
File: 1362922642186.gif (2 MB, 417x400) Image search: [Google]
1362922642186.gif
2 MB, 417x400
>>29365461

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 35/?
>>
File: 1400323556883.gif (500 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
1400323556883.gif
500 KB, 400x255
>>29365489

Contriboooting.

I hate women they are all whores 36/?

Wish it was me as the cop
>>
>>29365461
This is more like it. If a woman throws their drink at me I'll beat the shit out of them.

Start shit get hit, roastie scum.
>>
>US economy going down the shitter
>EU collapsing
>in a couple generations we will have our own fall of Rome
>men will regain their masculine role in society and rebuild it
>laws will once again be fair and respect men
>women will have to return to monogamy and remain loyal or they will die like they did in the past
>this is inevitable because even perfect economic policy can't cope with Iimited fossil fuels
>but you won't live long enough to see it
>you will live and die in a gynocratic shithole where men are slaves to an unholy union of women, government and religion who divide the products of man's civilization among themselves without shame
>>
>>29364586
Woman only care for the lyrics in the music, i've yet to see a woman enjoy instrumental music.
>>
>>29365489
>Here we see an example of an average female attempting to attach herself to a male provider
>She will make him sustain her simply for showing him some attention

>Luckily, another male came in and saved him from the horrors.
>>
File: 1385900085536.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1385900085536.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>29365408

GTFO of the the thread motherfucker

White knight bitch.
>>
>>29365516
No. Women dont care for lyrics. They only care if the song is popular.

If the group likes a song, the woman will like it. Simple as that.
>>
>>29365461
I did this to my dad and he took the glass and threw it at me

Lesson learned
>>
>>29364910
It's because you guys are invisible.

How should they even know you exist? You sit in front of your pc all day, don't have a social life, don't have any friends and simply don't exist.

All the guys she personally knows have a N-count of at least 5, but probably closer to 20-150. Ask any woman and she will tell you that the average guy has a much easier time getting laid than the average woman.

How should she know that you guys exist? She has a few male friends that all have no problems getting laid. She or some friends of her probably had sex with all her male friends. When she goes out with them those guys just pick up a chick and fuck her. Those guys don't know any virgins either.

They meet each other in bars, clubs, doing sports, in the shopping center, cinema, at concerts, etc

All places that you permavirgins never visit and if you do you stay to yourself. You are simply invisible to normal people. They don't know that people like you actually exist.
>>
>>29365332
4/2 to sum up my (copypasted) rant.

Most (I hope there's some good women, somewhere) women are overran by their feelings. This isn't some neckbeard theory, it's true; estrogen increases the intensity with which you feel feelings (source: trans women report this often). And because of this, they value their own SUBJECTIVE emotions over anything else, failing to understand other viewpoints or feelings because their own feelings get in the way, causing a case of narrow-mindedness. Don't ever try to logic with a women, she'll accuse you of being an asshole, say you're being mean and completely ignore anything that goes against what she feels.

But what drives a women? Validation! For most, strong feeling women, the social ones that always come off as vapid or stupid, they care a lot about group harmony. And this sounds like a good thing, until you realise it really means they care about people pretending to like each other. These women have no concept of honesty, for them, socialising is a game. They'll engage in endless small talk to validate themselves and try to feel liked. This leads once again to emotional blackmail, it's the reason why they do it. Thusly, if you're in a relationship or friendship with these women, prepare for them to do everything in their power to manipulate and control you so you too are the shallow, annoying person they see so highly. They are clingy, and will literally bend over backwards for you to please not leave, stay, stay, so they can keep on trying to control you, how dare you be different, you insensitive dickhead!

There are also the ones that value "honesty". Arguably less social, these women are still dominated by feelings; they just don't care about the emotions of other people's as strongly. These women will take everything personally and fuck off at the sight of any criticism

To REALLY sum it up: women are controlled by emotion and want you to be, too, since they can't stand differences.
>>
>>29365509
Guess it will feel interesting knowing this if i could reproduce and have children to make me grand grand grand children that i could care about, but unfortunately i dont so all i want is to live good in this shit feminism and the left got us into and fuck off, all that il leave for the future generations will be the coal that my bones become that they will heat their house with.
>>
>>29365538
>ask any woman she will tell you that the average guy has a much easier time getting laid than the average woman

>mfw i have contributed to a thread that has summoned this abyssal level of bait
>>
>>29365274
It's disgusting because they don't choose you, right?

You do realize that women do have to put in the same effort as men?

>be interesting, flirty, charming and cool
>get fit
>buy better clothes
>leave your house and get a social life
>go to bars and clubs
>chat up people and flirt
Both genders du the same stuff

So why are men praised for it, while women are just expected to do it?

Have you even ever been to a night club and have seen how pickup works?

Women do approach all the time. We aren't in the 50s anymore
>>
>>29365674
Im average looking, i go to bars and cafes all the time, allways alone, im too autistic to start a conversation, in 4 years or so, i swear this is true, NOT A SINGLE WOMAN engaged in any kind of conversation with me, i have no ideea what planet you live on, but women do not approach men here
>>
>>29362712
I agree with you, in fact, I wouldn't just call it ''mild'' degeneracy, but I will agree that it gets worse by the day.

>- Love others as much as you can, and treat them kindly and with respect.

Can follow all of your commandments except for this one. Being the best requires only thinking about yourself and loving yourself. If you care about others and show emotions, that is a sign of weakness. Even when it comes to sex, we are only ment to procreate, we don't have to love the person we are doing it with.
>>
>>29362712
done fall of humanity is on men again, it's always mens fault am I right.

Women are never the problem, it's never their behavior. Women and feminism didn't turn Sweden into the rape capital of Europe and the UN didn't say that Sweden would be a 3rd would country by 2030.

Although I do agree with the points you made and actively do some of them ( 1,2 and 3)
but you can't force men to change while not addressing female behaviors this will breed more of what you are trying to avoid
>>
>>29365674
Bad bait, but I'll reply for other robots to understand.

>be woman
>want to fuck, not date
>go to club
>wait for guys to approach you
>accept or reject them

>>be interesting, flirty, charming and cool
Be hot enough for bar chads to date

>>get fit
Dont be a landwhale. Even still some guys like landwhales.

>>buy better clothes
Guys dont give a shit.

>>leave your house and get a social life
Set up a fuckdate at your house with some dude on Tinder or someshit.

>chat up people and flirt
Say "Yes I want to fuck, let's go.".

Oh and
>It's disgusting because they don't choose you, right?
Bad bait. I don't go for roasties.

>Have you even ever been to a night club and have seen how pickup works?
I dont go to nightclubs because I dont go for roasties.

>So why are men praised for it, while women are just expected to do it?
Because as a woman you have to do nothing, and as a man, you have to work you ass off.
>>
File: 1452197784404s.jpg (7 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1452197784404s.jpg
7 KB, 250x220
>>29365674
this bait it getting to severe for me

>be interesting flirt charming and cool, fit, well dressed

these are necessary requirements for men and improvements for women at best

they are perceived as attractive whether they are " cool and charming " or not
>>
>>29363724
Too real. That's the exact line I used on your wife.
>>
>>29365718
I usually give them a chance of an ice breaker to talk to me.

Like I will be smoking outside and they will come and ask for a lighter and take that ice breaker to start a conversation.

They are very subtle about it, but if you know what to look for it becomes evident how often they make the first move
>>
>>29365428
>>29365452

This reminds me of a fun thing you can do with women. Find one waiting to cross the street at a corner, while texting one of her roastie friends with her head down at her phone, completely out of it. If you stand there for a couple seconds then start walking toward the street, she will start walking because she thinks the light changed. You stop gradually before you get to the road so she doesn't notice you stopped and she will walk right into traffic while still typing her text to Kelly about how much of a bitch Erica was at the Phi Kappa party.
>>
>>29365207
>>29365301
>>29365332
>>29365548
I relate to this blog completely. Once way back when I was in college a few years ago I got close to a girl, her friends constantly went 'So you like her, don't you?' I simply went 'Nope' and eventually 'Sure, I'd fucking die for her if it makes you shut the fuck up about it'. All because I spent a bit of time with her here and there they suddenly think I'm all in love and shit. Thinking back, I would be surprised if the girl in question didn't think I was as well. There's no chance in hell she didn't 'suspect' it because of her friends. She constantly gave me half-hints which led me to believe she was looking for an orbiter in me. And that's when I started to notice she had like an army of guys with her constantly. Literally everywhere she went, at least 3 guys with her orbiting and validating her. So I'm guessing she probably wanted me in her platoon?

And on the topic of birthdays, yeah I agree. I don't give a shit about my birthday and really never celebrate it unless it's forced. I notice that men in general don't really care about inane pointless cutesies like birthday parties and the like, since logically the day of your birth doesn't fucking matter. You were born, you exist, that's what there is to it. But no, women always gotta work with their emotions as you said.
>>
>>29365754
>doesn't go to clubs
>thinks he knows everything
How can you be so sure about something you don't know anything about?
>>
>>29365538
While I'm sure I'm getting caught onto the bait, I'm a very social and outgoing kind of guy. I have probably 5 really close friends and 30+ acquaintances that I can call out to go to a club or bar at any day. I'm far from a shut-in.

Yet I'm a virgin at 25.
>>
>>29365806
Nevermind where I go. Am I wrong? Tell me where I'm wrong, roastie scum.
>>
File: 1448219866111.jpg (34 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
1448219866111.jpg
34 KB, 480x484
>>29365503
Did you run out anon?
>>
File: wagegap.jpg (111 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
wagegap.jpg
111 KB, 500x647
>>29365548
5/2, I promise this is all.

Some "fun" facts:
>Men are 325% more likely to commit suicide.
[1] https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/18/male-suicides-three-times-women-samaritans-bristol
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide (inb4 "wikipedia isn't a source!", look at the bottom of the page and I think you'll find plenty of valid sources.)
>Men are more likely to develop cancer
[1] http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/19/1560.long
>Men are more likely to be drug addicts...
[1] https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/substance-use-in-women/sex-gender-differences-in-substance-use
>... homeless (84% of homeless people are male!)...
[1] http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11787304/Homelessness-is-a-gendered-issue-and-it-mostly-impacts-men.html
[2] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7733208
>... injured at work...
[1] http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/cwc/fewer-women-than-men-die-of-work-related-injuries-data-show.pdf
>... are less likely to be accepted to university...
[1] http://www.theguardian.com/education/datablog/2013/jan/29/how-many-men-and-women-are-studying-at-my-university
>... imprisoned... (probably because courts are massively biased towards seeing women as innocent, ESPECIALLY
[1] http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/genderinc.html
>... and are just as, if not more, likely to be abused...
[1] http://www.fact.on.ca/Info/dom/kwong99.htm
[2] http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/domestic-violence-as-a-man-its-very-difficult-to-say-ive-been-beaten-up-8572143.html
>... and despite all this, have less aid and shelter:
[1] http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/may/07/men-gender-divide-feminism

Why does feminism exist, when the wage gap has been proven to be a myth so many times, when women are arguably equally, if not more, "privileged" than men, when society is so biased towards women?
>>
>>29364637
Ken at unjust

It is justice that you're alone, sort of an abstract form of it, but it is what you deserve. Its what you get for having inferior genes and social skills.

It might not be your fault, but it's what you deserve. Accept that.
>>
File: 357357357.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
357357357.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>29365900
>Tfw you dont matter or exist in the eyes of people, even thou you work and would die for them
>>
>>be woman
>>want to fuck, not date
>>go to club
>>wait for guys to approach you
>>accept or reject them
First mistake is assuming that they all will get hit on.

They need to learn how to present themselves and how to give it green lights in order to get hit on.

They need good clothes and a good body to get hit on.

>b-but some desperate weirdo will hit even on fat chicks
Those guys don't count. Women need to put in effort in order to sleep with guys they want to sleep with

>>>be interesting, flirty, charming and cool
>Be hot enough for bar chads to date
Guys also do have some standards except for looks. Being interesting helps for friends with benefits which is what women do like more than one night stands

>>>get fit
>Dont be a landwhale. Even still some guys like landwhales.
Not the guys that they want to have sex with.

They want to have sex with athletic guys which means that they become athletic themselves.

>>>buy better clothes
>Guys dont give a shit.
Guys absolutely do. Get some female friends and look how they get treated in different styles.

Different styles also attract a different subset of men so it matters a lot.

>>>leave your house and get a social life
>Set up a fuckdate at your house with some dude on Tinder or someshit.
Guys can do the same.

But women don't like random cock as much. They much more prefer having sex with people that trust and know

>>chat up people and flirt
>Say "Yes I want to fuck, let's go.".
Same as for some guys

>Because as a woman you have to do nothing, and as a man, you have to work you ass off.
Maybe if you spent your youth in front of the pc instead of around people.

Getting laid as a guy is easy as fuck. I'm average as fuck and can get laid way more easily than my female friends.

I can just fuck some slut in a night club, but they don't want to be the slut in a night club
>>
>>29365977
>you dont matter or exist to people
>you would die for them
Thats why they dont care. Nobody likes a doormat.
>>
>>29364910
Mfw women are keeping humanity from increasing iq, they select for brutes in instead of intellect. This means that avg iqs go down in the next generation. >>29364987

We will never conquer the stars bc women love chads>>29364987
>>
>>29365905
>sort of an abstract form of it

you are talking bullshit experiencing loneliness is not just if its due to unchangable things you were born with

>its not your fault

then it is by definition unjust

>accept that

i wont degenerate myself into that form of masochism
>>
>>29365984
>First mistake is assuming that they all will get hit on
Wrong. They will ALL get hit on. The problem is that they might not find a guy that is good enough for them, so they'll reject him, and then PULL SOME INSANE MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO THINK THEY WERENT HIT ON

>They need good clothes and a good body to get hit on.
Wrong.

>Those guys don't count. Women need to put in effort in order to sleep with guys they want to sleep with
Roasties and stacies only want to fuck chads. Got it. Good job making good light of your gender, roastie scum.
>guys under 7\10 literally DONT COUNT in roasties eyes

>Not the guys that they want to have sex with.
"YOU DONT GET IT. IT'S NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF FOOD"
Fucking kill yourself.

>They want to have sex with athletic guys which means that they become athletic themselves.
Roasties want a hot guy when they're a landwhale, yet reject average looking guys.

>Guys can do the same.
Except that there's way less demand for dick than there is for cunt.

>But women don't like random cock as much. They much more prefer having sex with people that trust and know
Translation: Women want perfect guys, not just a fuck buddy to bust a nut.

>Maybe if you spent your youth in front of the pc instead of around people.
Argument with holes.
>>
>>29365991
Interesting, probably natures way of telling us we got too far from the animals we are supposed to be and it should stop us before we fuck up the planet for everyone.
They use women because they are the easiest lifeforms to manipulate to follow a group trend, either wind back evolution to a few thousand years by fucking niggers, or dont fuck at all the more civilised you became and extinct from that (see Japan).
This could be a pretty logical theory actually.
>>
>>29366076
>>29366076
Sorry im high
>>
>>29365989
People like people who care, not someone who goes out of their way to care (i.e. a doormat like you said). There's a difference. I guess anon is the latter
>>
https://youtu.be/68OVHoZ8KaA
>>
>>29362712
.> Work your hardest to succeed in this world, regardless of the hand you were dealt. Work your way up the social ladder as far as you possibly can.

Work hard for success? What would that success entail?
Working is horrible and money isn't big enough a reward to go through all that shit.
I'd rather do as little as possible for society, as long as I'm able to afford a place to live,food and Internet. I'm chilling.
>>
>>29362405
>one night go out to a local CLUB...
I stopped reading there
>>
>>29366206

>money isn't big enough a reward to go through all that shit

''And I don't want to go to work. Unless you're there when I get back home.''
Albert Hammond - Everything I Want To Do

Exactly what i feel, money isnt enough of a motivation when you go insane and want to kill yourself from loneliness.

If i had someone to love maybe it would be a pleasure working and staying in between all those people who have someone, but working just so i can live a lonely life with every day turning into another copy of the last just isnt worth it.
>>
>roatsie gets BTFO
>doesnt reply back
>>
>>29364637
>>29364694
>tfw no discipline
>>
File: 1445626375432.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
1445626375432.png
699 KB, 599x858
Fine thread gentlemen.
>>
>>29366251
I don't know why you guys hate clubs do much.

Are you all living in rural areas with only shitty clubs?

I'm living in a 2 million inhabitants city and we have clubs for different tastes. Sure we also have shitty clubs, but there are also amazing ones.

>free entry
>can bring my own beer
>water is free
>two different dance floors with good music
>a bar with music depending on whoever is working or what the people want (you can always wish for a song as long as it's not shitty)
>chill out lounges with various arcades, consoles (GameCube, snes, 360), PCs and couches
>a billard, darts and poker
>for a few small fee you can play 4vs4 CS, warcraft 3, team fortress, halo or Smash, Mario Party or Kart, street fighter, etc
>can even play mtg and other board games

For me that's the best way to enjoy my weekends. All the people are chill and most visit 4chan on a regular basis.
>>
>>29366425
I personally hate clubs because I want a relationship with a woman, not just to fuck one.
Fapping keeps my hornyness in check desu. I really just want a woman's touch.
>>
>>29366055
>>guys under 7\10 literally DONT COUNT in roasties eyes
That's very generous. From what I've experienced it's 8/10 and up ONLY, and even 8/10s get a pass if they don't like how your arm bends or something inane like that.
>>
>>29365452
look clearly at the end and you can clearly see she reacted in someway

also does this count as contirbuting?
>>
File: equal rights equal lefts.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
equal rights equal lefts.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>29366592
She did, but only barely. And only after the log fell down.

Yeah, it does count.
>>
>>29365203

I don't get it mang
>>
>>29365026
It fits in a 'male responsibillities' VS 'female responsibillities' debate. It doesn't work in a 'individual male responsibillities' VS 'individual female responsibillities' however.
>>
>>29365885

Got some more yes, but more violent.
>>
>>29366393
this is exactly the slave morality

if youre being denied something essential you make abstinence a virtue in order so save the rest of your halfrotten self-worth
>>
File: roastietoastie.png (339 KB, 499x529) Image search: [Google]
roastietoastie.png
339 KB, 499x529
>>29365416
I have, but to be fair, I don't know how to smile for pictures either. It usually comes out as a grimace.
>>
i saw this on plebbit, but it's good anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM

even chad is sick of women's bullshit. just imagine if this guy was a 5/10 looking guy, the women in that room would fucking flay him
>>
File: 2853969_orig.jpg (179 KB, 1071x703) Image search: [Google]
2853969_orig.jpg
179 KB, 1071x703
>>29366974
>does not require validation
>seeks validation
>gets validation
>>
>>29366974
Kek, the irony in that picture.
>>
>>29366974
>aims camera down so her tits are in the shot, but the top of her head is cut off
ROASTIE CONFIRMED

>inspirational quote
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29366488
Not all women that go to clubs do it to get laid.

Some go for the atmosphere, music and dancing.

It's just that you don't hear about them and that they don't make themselves obvious because they aren't attention whores.

There are even clubs where constantly hitting on women or grinding on them while dancing is frowned upon
>>
>>29367002
>treat your partner like your best friend
Women would probably find that insulting
>>
>>29367112
>Not all women that go to clubs do it to get laid.
>Some go for the atmosphere, music and dancing.
This is a lie.
There is NO fucking way someone genuinely enjoys loud shitty music and overpriced drinks.
>>
>>29365885
Care to explain the hypocrisy of "Women Only" gyms when we segregate male and female sports? I mean, biologically speaking men and women are different and facilities adapted to each gender make sense.
>>
>>29367112
>Not all women that go to clubs do it to get laid.
>Some go for the atmosphere, music and dancing.

Wow you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>29367171
Not all clubs are like that m8, some are actually very pleasent and reasonably priced.
>>
>>29367239
#NotAllClubs
>>
>>29367248
Well Meme'd friend.
#originalblox
>>
>>29362405
lol, what a faggot, call the cops and don't trust strangers
>>
>>29367223
Men and women are different physically, so in competitive sports, it's fair to separate them.

In gyms, if you wanna lift weights, you can set whatever weight you want. If you want to run a treadmill, you can set whatever speed you want. There's no reason to separate people.

Therefore, there isnt a reason for women-only gyms except for MUH RAPISTS MUH FEELINGS WAAAAAAH
>>
>>29367223
>Care to explain the hypocrisy of "Women Only" gyms
Go to /fit/, read the sticky.
>>
>>29367171
>and overpriced drinks.
are you imp-lying that women who go to clubs pay for the drinks most of the time?
>>
>>29363682
most likely written by a troll, if not that woman is delusional
>>
>>29365461
notice how they all get up at once when he retaliates

jesus christ
>>
>>29363698
in regards to loyalty, men are the same, I am a man myself and I have many male friends, its the same as he describe chicks to, in regards to loyalty and cheating
>>
>>29367389
Not at all. But they're still overpriced.
>>
>>29367391
>most likely written by a troll, if not that woman is delusional
Dude, it's obviously not written by a woman, it's made to point out things about women.
>>
>>29367339
Going to the gym is not just lifting weights and running on the treadmill and it seems to me that "Women Only" gyms are setup specifically for their needs and the staff is especialized in female workouts and nutrition and have classes targeted at their demographic, instead of just being a gym that offers some general attendance classes and let's people use their machines. Ya they can just go to a general gym but it doesn't really seem optimal because has you said:
>Men and women are different physically
>>
>>29362313
The whole image falls down if you consider that men dislike to be raped by other men
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.