[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick tock, Suck a cock, Wagecuck! Enjoying your little moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1462490911139.png (602 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
1462490911139.png
602 KB, 1140x599
Tick tock,
Suck a cock,
Wagecuck!

Enjoying your little moment of freedom? Dumbasses. HA!
>>
>>29362274
yes its gonna be a good day, thank you
>>
Last thread was excellent. The wage cucks couldn't believe cryptographer anon had more skills than they did and never went to university or had a job.

The butthurt was unbelievable.
>>
File: 1458670146696.png (101 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1458670146696.png
101 KB, 500x489
>>29362299
i have some important questions for you neet fags,

>where do you get your money from?
where do you live? (still at home?)
do you have a gf, ever had?
>>
>>29362360
>Where do you get your money from?
Autismbux. The normies pay me to make fun of them for paying me.

>Where do you live?
I have my own home.

>GF.
No GF, don't want one either. If I have a relationship soon it will be with a guy. Modern women disgust me.
>>
>>29362418
>The normies pay me less than minimum wage to waste my life on 4chan.

Ftfy, faggot.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29362274
This tongue of yours is very long.
>>
>>29362445
Thank you for your donation normie
>>
Fellow NEETs and wagelords, I have a confession to make.

For ages I participated in these NEET threads, mocking wagecucks.
But it was all a lie.

We NEETs are a sad group of humans who only find purpose in life by making these threads and mocking those that are better than us.

I was a part of this tragic play until I found the light. Only by serving and bowing down to wagelords can we NEETs be happy.

What are you waiting for fellow NEETS? I, for one, bow down to glorious wagelords.
>>
I am actually neety, taking the gf out to the shard in London today for lunch (on the company's credit card of course)
>>
>>29362632
Wage c uck detected. Whos paying you shill
>>
what hoops to NEETs in the US have to jump through for bennies? In the UK it's such a ballache, you have to do forced unpaid volunteering work >for free and fill in a sheet every week that shows you're looking for jobs. Really isn't worth it
>>
>>29362677
I sense much anger in you fellow NEET. I was feeling like you are until I was saved by a being we call "wagecucks". His supernatural insight, strength, kindness and riches saved me from my darkness.

Serve under the wagelords too, and you will be reborn as a new man.
>>
>>29362632
Nice try wage cuck. If you had more time you would be able to invent a much more elaborate and creative troll.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>29362360
>where do you get your money from?
VA disability and SSDI
>where do you live? (still at home?)
My house. VA home loan = low interest and zero money down
>do you have a gf, ever had?
I'm married to my second wife.
>>
>>29362714
Brb puttin in my panda express application
>>
>>29362274
>suck a cock, wagecuck
Honestly I'm submissive and would enjoy choking on some fat NEET dick.
>>
I will prey for all the wage cucks during my morning charity breakfast.
>>
>>29362936
And i will pray for their destruction.
>>
File: 1466092560784s.jpg (8 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1466092560784s.jpg
8 KB, 250x248
Hello wagecucks.

I just took my daily morning walk in the park. Now I'm sitting comfy in my home in front of my laptop. Near me is some delicious tea based on the drink the Aztec aristocracy drank. I am working on my book that will combine the findings of complexity theory, sociology and a few other sciences in one grand theory. I think this book will cause a major paradigm shift.

Later this day I am going flaneuring, which is the word NEETs use for casual strolling around the city. I often meet my fellow NEETs doing the same and we have a little chat about what they are doing with their life. Some are writing poetry, painting the most beautiful art or are working on another project. A lot of them are volunteering and helping the community of the city for the better.

Tonight I am going to a NEET meet-up. We are a group of intellectual NEETs that grouped into a thinktank. We are thinking of ways to make our city a better place and the local government often asks for our help.

Life is good. I am really proud to be a NEET and doing my part to make the world a better world. It is no coincidence that countries with
a lot of NEETs are the most developed and peaceful. Without NEETs societies crumble all to easily.
>>
>>29363234
This is incredible. Screen capped
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.