[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /muslim/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: imam.jpg (19 KB, 369x363) Image search: [Google]
imam.jpg
19 KB, 369x363
who else /muslim/?
>>
>>29362258
its a tough life

finding goats to fuck gets more difficult as time goes on

these racists needs to respect the ways of our culture or we'll just fucking genocide them

#religionofpeace
>>
>tfw when your wife turns 16 and is no longer sexually appealing
>>
>>29362375
I didn't know goats could even live that long
>>
Not Muslim, but currently in a place filled with them. I like you guys more than Christians and I was raised Christian.
>>
File: 1338147941487.jpg (69 KB, 754x702) Image search: [Google]
1338147941487.jpg
69 KB, 754x702
you'd better not be in the uk to be absolutely honest family
>>
Friendly reminder that people who consistently rag on Islam (or religion in general) are redditor fags
>>
>>29362258
Who else /borninamuslimfamily/ and despises it?
Atleast no one can call me racist when I critisize them
>>
File: zaba smieszka.jpg (27 KB, 310x287) Image search: [Google]
zaba smieszka.jpg
27 KB, 310x287
>those /pol/ memes ITT
>>
>>29362473
born in a muslim family, mother is agnostic leaning, I'm pretty agnostic, father is slightly religious

it's real strange because my father is a real good guy, it's just that he was raised religious so he's going to hold that superstition for the rest of his life.

When people say the Quran literally tells you to kill people etc and no one can be a "peaceful moderate muslim", people don't realize that the Quran is in Arabic and not every Muslim speaks or fully understands Arabic. Everything my family knows about Islam was told to them by someone, it's not as if they've ever read the Quran in full.

Honestly the only reason Islam is so prevalent in the country my family's from is because it was colonized by the Middle East a long ass time ago. Literally no choice
>>
>>29362473
>Atleast no one can call me racist when I critisize them
Yeah muslims have done pretty well in the last 10 years, they have moved a few places up the victim power ladder:

Before:
(1st) Jews
(2nd) Blacks
(3rd) LGBT
(4th) Women
(5th) All other non-whites
(6th) Muslims

After:
(1st) Jews
(2nd) Blacks
(3rd) Muslims
(4th) Women
(5th) All other non-whites (excluding East Asians)
(6th) LGBT
(7th) East Asians (e.g. Japanese, Chinese)

LGBT has fallen because it contains white males, who even though they are gay, are still white males.
>>
>>29362394
Inshallah the brother is obviously talking about the western slave whore he bought for a gold coin at age 7 and then married her out of pity, because allah is all forgiving and all empathic. Praise allah.
>>
File: 1416739105198.jpg (6 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1416739105198.jpg
6 KB, 249x249
>you will never be a wealthy muslim during the golden age of Islam
>you will never marry a cute 12-year-old little brown girl
>you will never raid coastal towns in southern Europe to capture more nubile slaves for your harem from France and Italy
>you will never buy exotic little blonde girls imported all the way from Russia to be your prized toys
>you will never BTFO infidels with your superior military technology that you stole from the Indians
>>
>>29362473
Reporting, I actually love my parents for being secular but I hate my overzealous sister being a moralfag in our house. She was never even devout in her life until our aunt died, then she suddenly received a fear for death and became exetremely religious. She always calls me a heretic when I don't pray 5 times a day or skip a few days of ramadan. She's really fucking annoying.
>>
>>29362258
Asalam alaikum, brother.
Inshallah you will have a successful and prosperous Ramadan.
>>
File: pigs[1].jpg (101 KB, 1000x654) Image search: [Google]
pigs[1].jpg
101 KB, 1000x654
0ink
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
>>29362258
>>29362773
Ramadan Mubarak brothers
>>
File: quran_with_bacon[1].jpg (39 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
quran_with_bacon[1].jpg
39 KB, 500x332
this tbv
>>
>>29362258
kill yourself you degenerate niggers.
>>
Objectively worst religion by far. The world would be such a better place if islam didn't exist.
>>
>>29362845
Fucking disgusting, that was perfectly good bacon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.