[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ makes fun of SJW people and their "safe spaces"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1466173275455.jpg (920 KB, 1365x1461) Image search: [Google]
1466173275455.jpg
920 KB, 1365x1461
>/r9k/ makes fun of SJW people and their "safe spaces"
>/r9k/ is literally a safe-space for losers away from the "normies"
>>
>>29362156
This place is full of normies.
>>
No, /pol/ makes fun of SJWs and their "safe spaces"

And it just so happens that this board has a lot of /pol/tard crossposters

Real robots don't care about that shit
>>
>>29362156
r9k also simultaneously hates women while wanting a gf

This is probably the most bipolar board on 4chan
>>
File: poo.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>29362156
poo poo

*PPPPPPPPPPFFFFT*

i make poopies in toilet :3
>>
>/r9k/ makes fun of tumblrinas and their whining
>/r9k/ is literally tumblr for males and their whining
>>
more of a domestic abuse shelter from society

unlike sjw we entertain debate ( it happens often) where as on places like tumblr you could potentially get doxxed and lose your job for not thinking the same way.

There is no entry barrier like safe spaces in a college campus for le poor victim wimminz

Overall I'd rate your bait a solid 6 /10 and a polite sage
>>
>>29362183
>hating normies while at the same time wanting to be a normie
>asking how to get a gf and then rejecting all advice on how to get a gf
>>
File: 945x628.jpg (114 KB, 945x628) Image search: [Google]
945x628.jpg
114 KB, 945x628
>>29362156
SJW's are based though

Also post more jap qts
>>
>>29362187
this board is reverse tumblr.

>thats probably why i cant leave
>>
>>29362156
who cares anymore, as much as people try to be "tolerant" and display "acceptance" there will always be in-groups and it is natural for the people in those groups to gravitate to one another.
>>
What you expect from a bunch of social crippled misfits
>>
File: 1464654601227.png (107 KB, 230x199) Image search: [Google]
1464654601227.png
107 KB, 230x199
As a failed normie, I cant agree with OP more. The only difference is that sjw safe spaces actually are respected and become policy, whereas when the same ideas are applied to males, it gets scoffed at and has to resort to being grotesque to scare off normies, and honestly thats more interesting than anything robots have to say on the matter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.