[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your favorite sexual position? Would you enjoy being dominated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Whats your favorite sexual position?

Would you enjoy being dominated by a little girl?

Serious question, not just lewd thread.
>>
I like the position in your pic but with more tender aspect. Couples caught in each other's embrace makes me rock hard
>>
>>29361805
Missionary, I like to kiss my gf and lick her nipples. Doggy is my second. Sometimes when I'm not ready to fuck again yet my gf gets on top of me and rides me. Those are pretty much the only 3 we do.
>>
Doggy because i'm a full blown assman.

Nah.
>>
Reverse missionary.

It's my favorite position whenever I have sex in a lucid dream.
>>
>>29361805
>Would you enjoy being dominated by a little girl?
yes. to the extent i'm into femdom i like the idea of a young energetic wide eyed tiny woman doing it
>>
>>29361805
That one. Her on top but me doing the work and in control. Not with little girls though you sick fuck. Fat chicks.
>>
File: 1466164568902.jpg (125 KB, 522x507) Image search: [Google]
1466164568902.jpg
125 KB, 522x507
>>29361805
Yea missionary where the back of her knees are on my shoulders, and I have her face inches from mine so I don't miss a second of her expressions
>>
What's it called with the chick on her stomach but left leg cocked out to side, with guy straddling her right thigh and banging her sort of behind and sort of sideways? That one.
>>
File: 1459846970272.jpg (545 KB, 902x1310) Image search: [Google]
1459846970272.jpg
545 KB, 902x1310
>>29361805
Reverse cow girl, probably. Doggy is pretty good, but I'm a lazy piece of shit who'd prefer to be ridden most of the time, but pounding a girl from behind is the bees knees when you're in the zone.
Otherwise whatever the position is called when you're fucking a girl's mouth

I would very much enjoy being dommed by 1 or more little girls
>>
File: 1464187491787.jpg (104 KB, 701x907) Image search: [Google]
1464187491787.jpg
104 KB, 701x907
>>29361805
Most positions with being on the bottom or Her being in charge seem lovely.
And were I to be on top instead, something with legs entwined or even a missionary with her locking me through legs on my back.
Something with both laying on the side, and one leg entwined seems quite pleasant as well.
Soft spot for vanilla cowgirl, but overall acessibility for biting or nibbling on the neck is most desireable, hah.
>>
Yes as a pedo I would love a lil girl to dom me. Even a legal petite one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.