[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reparenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444974682623.jpg (96 KB, 544x960) Image search: [Google]
1444974682623.jpg
96 KB, 544x960
My parents never gave me permission to do anything. Can someone give me permission to be an adult with a separate identity from my parents?
I specifically need permission to have sex and permission to be aggressive and disagree with people and have fun I'm general.
It's important. Please.
>>
I also need permission to learn what I want to and spend as much time as I want to on the things I'm interested.
I don't feel like I can move on until someone gives me a supportive talk.
>>
>>29361583
No, stop posting and go to bed. It's late.
>>
>>29361583
>Can someone give me permission to be an adult with a separate identity from my parents?
Yes. You can :^)
>>
>>29361583
No. We're going to get your diaper changed then send you to bed early. Stop being so fussy.
>>
>>29361630
I might pee the bed though.
>>
>>29361643
Mommy said it's bed time, so it's bed time.
>>
File: music).gif (489 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
music).gif
489 KB, 500x375
>>29361583
Do whatever makes you smile anon. Whatever you find that gives you a burning passion. And if anyone tries to stop you, murder them. Or go around them. Just remember that at the end of the day, you are the biggest obstacle to your own evolution as a person. Keep going anon, I'll be cheering from the side-lines
>>
>>29361583
>*BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRP*

wew lad
close those cheeks
>>
>>29361660
I am scared. I was given no guidance and my role models consisted of a NEET dad and a passive submissive mother
>>
File: 5.png (412 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5.png
412 KB, 640x360
>>29361583
Go to your fucking room and don't come out until someone in this thread gets trips
>>
>>29361678
Farts don't make a sound if the cheeks are spread you dumb cunt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.