[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /learning2drive/ here? This happened to me earlier:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446707195356.jpg (40 KB, 435x512) Image search: [Google]
1446707195356.jpg
40 KB, 435x512
Anyone else /learning2drive/ here?

This happened to me earlier:

>be 22 year old neet fat neckbeard balding retard
>finally get my license
>mommy takes me out to help teach me driving
>everything is going well
>pull up to a stop sign on a slight uphill
>cafe to the left of me full of chads and stacies
>time to take off and I keep fucking up because of up hill
>stall the car several times
>start raging like a retard
>mommy tells me to get out so we can swap
>walk around to passenger side while every chad and stacie at the cafe stare at me
>more than a few of them are laughing
>mommy drives of
>i look back and see stacies pointing and telling their friends what just happened
>mommy tells me she is ashamed of me due to the language i used while raging

I'm learning to drive manual, i cannot fucking wait for this to get easier, i really feel like a useless retard.
>>
How many GBP did she take away for your bad language?
>>
I've been meaning to book a driving lesson for ages

I wish they had robot instructors so I didn't have to learn from someone who thinks I'm a pathetic piece of shit for learning to drive at 21
>>
>>29361336

How the fuck did you get your license if you can not shift for shit? Are you American? I am always amazed that they let absolutely uneducated drivers behind the wheel in this country.
>>
>>29361419
I think he means a learner's license.
>>
>>29361476

Yeah, but he is basically allowed to drive on public streets with it, isn't he?
Even with someone accompanying him,it seems like suicide. At 50km/h already his mom could not stop the car with a handbrake reliably.
>>
>>29361520
>he is basically allowed to drive on public streets with it, isn't he?
Idk about wherever OP is but I'm pretty sure in the UK and America you have to have a fully qualified driver in the passenger's seat with a separate break.
>>
>>29361394
You'd be surprised how long it takes some people. Don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
Use the handbrake. Should solve your problem of driving uphill.
>>
>>29362306

i am just so confused
>>
>>29362515
i failed my driving test like 6 times but ended up getting it in the end, some people just learn faster than others
>>
>>29362306
This,or you have to find the right balance between the clutch and the gas pedal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.