[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>tfw the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever had
>>
>>29361295
Yeah the ones where I'm running from danger are the most exciting for me and are the only ones I end up remembering long term
I wish I could lucid dream though
>>
>>29361295

No, the best ones are the ones where you have a gf.

The feeling after you wake up though is absolutely horrible
>>
File: 1446395835155.png (101 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1446395835155.png
101 KB, 1585x1527
>tfw i find it hard to tell you and i find it hard to take
>>
>tfw in my best dreams i am dying
>in the worst you say you're trying
>and in yours you say your teeth are falling out
>>
File: Pepe sad gun.jpg (38 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
Pepe sad gun.jpg
38 KB, 600x583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMrUMxQ3eXQ
>>
>>29361295
Ofc they are the best.
There is nothing better than realizing you didnt actually die.
>>
>>29361295
all around me are familiar faces?

THe original song is much ironic and bittersweet than the Gary Jules version, i recommend you listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.