[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any reason why you're glad you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464493830989.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464493830989.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
Do you guys have any reason why you're glad you're single and alone? It's not all bad. For example

>My phimosis is really bad, it's okay because there's no women in my life to see that
>I don't have to spend money on gifts on food all the fucking time
>Nothing but free time to do whatever I want and the things I want to do don't involve other people

I used to be sad but now I see how great this is
>>
>>29361151
>Everything I earn I can keep to save or spend on things I like
>Near total freedom to do what I want with my time and property
>>
I can autistically plan everything I need to do without needing to work around others
>>
Less drama and bullshit.
>>
>>29361151
>more time
>more money
>no obligations to another person
>freedom outside of the need to work
>never have to do things I don't want to do
It's really easy to find things about single that are better
>>
When you're not bringing anybody over to your place you can make your room as autistic as you want

Thinking of getting a shelf and putting figures of my favorite anime girls on it
>>
Of course. I like being alone, but not lonely. I don't have the energy to entertain another person for extended amount of time. There's less drama. I don't have to compromise for another person too.

I like being alone, but not be lonely.
>>
I also have phimosis too. It was the reason she left me. Couldn't really do much sexing because my phimosis would cause pain.

Relationship had also been up and down. First it was fine but then she started to try and change me.

It was little stuff at first like what my hair should look like. But then it got out of control to the point where u was wearing clothes I didn't want to wear.

I remember one day I looked in the mirror and all I saw was the hollow shell of my former self.

Imo it's better to be alone. You got more time and money to yourself. And you don't have to deal with someone who tries to change who you are.
>>
>>29361280

I don't let the pain get in the way of getting the job done, sometimes when I'm wanking it I end up walking away with some pretty big cuts. I don't recommend it thought it'll make things worse

I remember when I was in a relationship I tried to hide my interests in things that I like because I was embarrassed. Austic things like anime an browsing 4chan. Now that I'm single I definitely get to sperg out as much as a I want.
>>
File: 20140706-125505-46505213.jpg (98 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
20140706-125505-46505213.jpg
98 KB, 666x1000
>>29361151
i'd argue the freedom to do whatever i want is nice but i spend 100% of my time inside watching anime, playing video games and shitposting online
i'd honestly become a slave if it meant i could get in some pussy on a daily basis
i saved up some money and went to japan last year with the goal of fucking some THICK japanese cake but that fell through horribly
the average guy would likely envy my freedom but they could never understand the pain of being 24 and a virgin
>>
when i'm alone i can live a simple, comfy life. women bring in their ideals and want to start doing dramatic bullshit just because.
go be conquerors and entrepreneurs somewhere else away from me.
i can never match women's passion and i won't even try.
>>
I am a 25 year old man and I want to be celibate so I can never have children. There are things in life that are worse than death. Having children creates the possibility that they will get sick or injured.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.