[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lQ is like a real-life power level and is what determines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 37
File: 1386099401121.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1386099401121.png
65 KB, 285x276
>tfw lQ is like a real-life power level and is what determines success
>>
>>29361090
IQ isn't everything. At a certain point it's enough to propel you but for average IQs, personality traits like extroversion and personal drive are much more important
>>
>>29361090
>tfw high iq and unhappy as fuck
Success isn't everything anon
>>
>>29361090

Not even remotely.
>>
>>29361480
it would certainly be enough tho
>>
Not really. That would be looks. You can be as dumb as a brick but if you are handsome people will judge you better, like you more and you will always advance thanks to halo effect.
>>
I have an officially diagnosed IQ of 154 and I really cant keep going on.
It's not that I'm not quite successful for my age, but I've already lost all my will to live.
And I doubt it will really get better anytime soon.
>>
File: 1444366512219.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1444366512219.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>he thinks IQ determines success
>>
>>29361090
If you really think that then you're pretty naive m8.

Charisma and connections trump everything, strength, intelligence, money, doesn't matter. You a lot of people in high paying positions got there through skill and hardwork? Please.
>>
>>29361090
Look up Mensa and what the members achieve anon, there is a reason they don't make it to the papers often
>>
>>29361137
>>29361518
>>29361538
it's not be-all end-all but it must determine at least 90% of how successful you'll be.
>>
No, man. It's the ability to get other people to do your bidding. Surprisingly, high-IQ individuals commonly have problems with this.
>>
>>29361610

People skills and work ethic are just as important. Those two things are all you need for most middle class jobs if your IQ is at least over 90.
>>
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>>29361649
>IQ is at least over 90
Welp.
>>
>>29361090
Behaviour determines success, not intelligence.
>>
>>29361675
Wait what is it then?
>>
>>29361090
>tfw everyone understands variance in height, bone structure, and skin pigmentation
>tfw most people don't acknowledge variance in things not clearly visible

>tfw brains vary from person to person just like height
>tfw some people get the same rest from 4 hours of sleep that others get from 10
>tfw some people have better memory, can think more quickly, and can recognize patterns better

I accept that life is all luck. I accept that I got fucked over from the start.

But I just can't accept that lucky people act like they earned what they have. And I can't accept that they treat me as if I somehow caused the terrible situation I'm in in life.

It would be so much easier to be ugly and slow-thinking and chronically exhausted if everyone didn't act like I'm that way because I'm lazy or apathetic.

Normies were only a coin toss away from being exactly like me, but they invariably believe they earned their success. How many of them would've killed themselves by now had they been given similar circumstances to me?
>>
>>29361940
Depends on the personality
Some people just accept their shitty lives and keep on
Others will try to get on a better situation
>>
>>29362014
Not him but bettering your situation means accepting the luck of normies. You are bettering your situation, working hard to overcome shortcomings that are only due to luck. That's even more miserable than being a dirty lonely NEET KV.
>>
>>29362042
Blaming life itself won't change anything though
Life never were fair from the start
So I preffer to enjoy life as much as I can instead of crying about it
Beside hard working doesn't mean anything if you are not doing it rigth
>>
>>29362097
Nothing will change life. But when you are being treated poorly(unfairly) for things out of your control you should be angry and you should fight back. Just as when someone punches you, you punch back. And boy if you get born inferior, you're in for many punches.
>>
>>29361940
It's irritating hearing the complaints of one's inferiors, especially when the complaints revolve around a lack of ability. That's why you won't find much sympathy from others.

>they earned their success
They did. They weren't deficient like yourself but they still learned and developed as they grew.
>>
>>29361490
yeah whoever thinks this must've just discovered how stupid they are.
if i had a dollar for every "you're so smart, yeah but intelligence is useless if you can't do anything with it" convos i had with a girl i'd have like 12 dollars or something.

i'm smart, but i'm basically an autist.
>>
>>29362014
>Depends on the personality
Which is determined by brain formation and your childhood environment

>Some people just accept their shitty lives and keep on
>Others will try to get on a better situation
Those "others" are the ones who, out of luck, have access to the resources they need to change their situation. People don't "just accept" uncomfortable situations. If someone isn't doing something to change their shitty life, it's because they're pinned down by psychological trauma, illness, poverty, etc., or just not having the intelligence (IQ) to know how to fix their problems.

If you can fix your life out of sheer will, it obviously wasn't that bad in the first place.
>>
>>29362176
And if they learned and developed while being inferior they would get much less. Things out of your control determine your life.
>>
>>29362212
True, but you can't truthfully say that they didn't earn their success.
>>
>>29362231
I can say that their success wasn't just due to hard work. if they worked hard while beiing inferior, they wouldn't succeed(or not nearly as much).

So yes I can say that. They just got lucky. Hard work/effort wasn't the important thing in their success. It was luck.
>>
>>29362097
>So I preffer to enjoy life as much as I can instead of crying about it
This is the kind of thing you hear from someone who's never truly suffered. Only someone who's experienced real hopelessness can have the empathy to understand why someone in a terrible situation can't just "enjoy life... instead of crying about it"
>>
Working memory correlates higher with academic success than IQ does and it can be trained. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>29362212
You think they haven't had things that have gone wrong with their life?

Why do you feel like more is worse with yours?

What makes you think you can quantify that?

How many of them have you actually talked to about it?

How do you know you aren't projecting?

How do you know you aren't taking agency away from yourself with victim fantasies?

Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>29362245
I get the feeling that you're trying to rationalise failure by blaming external factors almost entirely. Also you basically just restated the same thing in that post.
>>
File: 1465964134004.jpg (360 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465964134004.jpg
360 KB, 1280x1920
IQ is most definitely useful, but does not ensure success. It is a large factor in determining potential,but not overall success.
If you want to use it in terms of power levels think of it like this:
Broly = IQ of 150
Goku = IQ of 105

Sure, Broly definitely had far more potential, as he was the Legendary Super Saiyan, but Goku ended up beating him.
>>
>>29362176
>They did. They weren't deficient like yourself but they still learned and developed as they grew.
They earned nothing. They were given their intelligence and abilities for free. They were capable of learning and development because they were given an optimal start in life.

They didn't work hard. They just lazily floated down the river of success after someone dropped them in.
>>
>>29362261
oh yeah and this.
this was a huge thing in school and why i was so good at science and english, but horrible at algebra. why? because definitions and origins are easier to memorize than formulas.
this gave me a high learning curve when it came to math, but once i mastered it, i could bring it up to the levels of other academics.
>>
go with your stengths ya idiot, maybe you have great motor skills or you have athletic ability/speed

obviously if you want to pursue some heavily academic career iq matters
>>
>>29362275
>You think they haven't had things that have gone wrong with their life?
Irrelevant.

>Why do you feel like more is worse with yours?
Because I know what I am. I know I am ugly, I know I am short, I know I am dumb.

>What makes you think you can quantify that?
Well if I leave apart the obvious things which can be quantified(like height) you can usually instinctively tell inferior people from the superior. It's an instinct I think everyone has, I know I do.

>How many of them have you actually talked to about it?
Dozens.

>How do you know you aren't projecting?
That's why I started this discussion, to be proven wrong.

>How do you know you aren't taking agency away from yourself with victim fantasies?
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>29362286
But external factors are almost entirely to blame.

Intelligence? External.
Looks? If we disregard basic hygiene, external.
Social skills? Heavily affected by looks, which are external.
Pretty much all important things in your life are determined by something external.
>>
>>29362294
You know I really shouldn't be surprised that a self admitted idiot has a distorted view of intelligent people but here I am.
>>
>>29362245
You're completely right.

The person you responded to agreed with your counterargument but didn't change their view, which makes no sense.
>>
>>29362254
This. It just adds insult to injury.
>>
>>29361090
if you made everybody who frequented this board take an iq test the average would probably be something like 110.

and yet here we are

133 here, so
>>
>>29362286
>I get the feeling that you're trying to rationalise failure by blaming external factors almost entirely
Different anon, but that's not what rationalizing is. External factors determine what capabilities you have and what course your life starts out on. External factors determine your personality, your family, your preferences, your opinions, your friends.

Genetics and environment are everything. You're hardware and software. Where can you get an opinion or goal if not from your environment?
>>
>>29362340
You claim I have a distorted view, but you haven't said how you believe it's distorted. If you can't give a counterargument, that's a good sign that your views are wrong and you're still processing the changes.
>>
Where can you take a legit iq tests?
All the internet tests give me 125-135 but i don't feel that they are very accurate
>>
>>29362340
Also - have you ever head the expression "he was born on third but he thinks he hit a triple"
>>
>>29362469
check your national mensa's homepage for a test time
>>
>>29362443
>You claim I have a distorted view, but you haven't said how you believe it's distorted. If you can't give a counterargument, that's a good sign that your views are wrong and you're still processing the changes.

"genius is one percent inspiration ninety-nine percent perspiration" - thomas edison

sure people with above average IQ get an advantage, but they get an even bigger disadvantage; the risk of developing mental illness in the higher IQ ranges, particularly past around 140, grows exponentially, including with disorders like bipolar and schizophrenia.

why do you think the average IQ of someone on the forbes billionaire list is in the 110s and not the 160s? fuck, there are even a few who have been proven to be in the low-mid 90s,

obtaining wealth has way more to do with curiosity, tenacity, seizing chances, risk-taking habits, etc, than it has to do with any raw intellectual or physical abilities.
>>
File: 38358-25575.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
38358-25575.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>tfw iq score of 87
>>
>>29362291
yeah but goku needed energy from like 5 niggas to beat him
>>
IQ only measures how good you are at taking an IQ test.

Do you think a super advanced alien that doesn't understand our notation and language would score anything on an IQ test?

Some organisms are good at solving one problem, others are good at solving different problems.
There is no general intelligence.
>>
>have a kind of high IQ
>low processing speed, poor working memory
>ADHD (something about the prefrontal cortex being shitty idk)

this is awful, it's like being smart but being stupid
>>
>>29362874
i think the reason why most people hate IQ tests is because they're fucking annoying and tedious
>>
>>29362863
Yeah and Goku can get that energy because he's not an 150 IQ sperglord, how are you not getting this?
>>
File: IMG_2219.jpg (98 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.jpg
98 KB, 600x400
>tfw 72 iq
>>
>>29361610
IQ means nothing, it's all about personality, social skills, and connections.
>>
File: 23g3f32f3fff.jpg (73 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
23g3f32f3fff.jpg
73 KB, 634x650
>he thinks IQ measures intelligence
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1020x759
In my opinion high iq won't allow you to be Chad because of a tendency to question, to doubt everything, yourself included. You are more likely to understand and feel your weakness and overall lack of importance thanks to critical thinking. Moreover, it will be harder to focus on money and wealth as the main end goal, as you'll find joy in reading etc. You don't need to be a genius to become rich, you need to be obsessive over whatever you have - corporate career, startups etc. You need to give it all and, mainly, believe in it. And it's not quite possible when you realize it's all meaningless. You can pretend but people will call you on it. They are like damn hounds when it comes to detecting "strange" people, and your muscles and Prada shoes are only a temporary cover. Take it all and now you have your "I am smart but poor" thing.
P.s. Funny but the whole idea of Mensa club kind of contradicts itself, as with any 1337 club you position yourself above others, while its a no-go if you're really smart. Mensa circle jerk consists of stupid, pretentious and pathetic fucks. Myself included
>>
>>29361090
Most people with high IQ fails at life.
I read a book that followed high IQ people as they grew up.
>>
>>29363050
>what is intelligence quotient
>>
>tfw all I want in life is to be some sort of intellectual figure
>the im not intelligent enough to ever attain this goal.

Ive become really bitter about it too. I've shut out most of my friends and family because they perform well in academic environments, and seeing them just makes me hate myself even more.
>>
File: 1463160300525.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463160300525.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>29362940
How can you even type that out?
>>
>>29363116
>implying it's not a fedora quotient
>>
>>29361090
Confidence and contacts determines success you retard

IQ does't mean shit if you can't even make use of it
>>
>>29361675
>Tfw your iq is just high enough for you to be self aware
>>
IQ is a number,

you going to let a number determine your life fag?
>>
>>29362940
I'd fuck the milf
originially
>>
>>29363260
It's what that number signifies that determines your life.
>>
If your IQ was actually high like people in this thread claim, you would've done really well in high school with ease, got into a top tier university with most of it paid through scholarships and then proceeded to get a 4.0 gpa or close to it. This is what people with high IQs actually go on to do, they're in computer science, engineers, medical schools, getting their PhDs in math and physics, etc,.not wasting their time on r9k with some story about how they failed at life because they were cursed with a high IQ.
>>
>>29363342
You're dumb
and I'm originial
>>
>>29363371
your IQ isn't as high as you think it is
>>
>>29363260

So is money. Numbers are kind of a big deal.
>>
>>29363342
Nah. IQ and the ability to study are separate. There are tons of genuine geniuses who failed at life.
>>
I've never in my life even taken an IQ test. I'm too lazy to find out tbqh. I don't care to waste some time finding out I'm a dumbass when I already know I am one.
>>
>>29363342
>medical schools
>spending the youth of your life studying

L M A O

Only the toppest betabux does this.
>>
IQ is pretty meaningless, there is no one type of intelligence, it takes many forms, IQ just serves as a vague indication

You can easily have people with low IQs that are "smarter" than people with high IQs, because makes up intelligence is so vast
>>
>>29362874

At least read the wiki article on IQ before posting such idiotic nonsense. Do you even know what the I in IQ stands for?
>>
I'm a bit sensitive about my IQ; it's only 5 inches. Will I be alright?
>>
>>29363490
>tfw the only special thing my IQ gives is an unique thought pattern

Fucking kill me. Why do i have to deviate from everyone else?
>>
>>29363484
for the prestige as the most respectable profession and the eventual financial rewards it's easily worth it. how is studying for an additional 4 years after undergrad 'wasting your youth' more than what most people with just a degree do after they get it, which is wageslaving full-time for those 4 years instead?
>>
>>29363490

That's not how intelligence works. There is one kind of intelligence and only one. What you are thinking of is personality traits. I know it's what protects your ego but unfortunately there is not a 'be knowing how to wipe your ass really good intelligence'. That ones not even a personality trait, but a basic skill. You can't change it and stomping pour feet won't make other people any less intelligent unless they're head is under your feet as you stomp. What you can work on is acceptance and making the most of what you do have.
>>
>>29363546

I'll give you a hint. IQ is not determined by prestige or how much someone wants to wagecuck.
>>
>>29363546
To become "respectable" means you must study something serious like Surgery and that shit takes almost a decade to finish.

Otherwise, your position is not respectable and will be easily replaced by robots in a few decades.
>>
IQ is not everything
Face and physical appearance is everything
>>
File: 1464006804094.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1464006804094.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>29363569
>tfw got good intelect but did not get a prettyboy body and face
>>
>>29363564

Its already replaced by nursing. Family clinics and psychiatric offices are jokes. Give a nurse 5 minutes on a computer with WebMD and the two are indistinguishable. It's kind of pathetic really. I don't even know what doctors do anymore now that nurses can write prescriptions. If you look at anesthesia nurses actually have better patient outcomes than when it's done by anesthesiologists.
>>
File: 1444474271834.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1444474271834.gif
70 KB, 500x446
>>29361940
just b urself :^)
this comment is not original
>>
Annual salary is your real life level, not IQ.
>>
>>29363236
I know that feel very welI.
>>
>>29361090
>tfw lQ is like a real-life power level and is what determines success

Not really.

At least you can increase your powerlevel, you can't really increase IQ.
>>
>>29361620
It's because we expect normies to think like autists
>>
you pussies need to watch scarface a couple of times
>>
>>29361090
Connections > *

You can be a borderline retard but still make a good amount just by knowing the right people. Or just be a white woman in the US and enjoy your HR job.
>>
lol no

125-135 IQ here tested at a mental health clinic

Social acceptance and luck are bigger factors for success than any advantage in perception and problem solving.
>>
>>29364901
Guess your perception and problem solving isn't so great if you can't use it to get social acceptance (and a good career and all the other things the people with high IQ in this thread are unable to attain).
>>
>>29364948

Actually IQ is the single best predictor of income. IQ is also a good predictor of social skills as well, with obvious exceptions such as high functioning autism.

I wish I had them sweet psychopath dark triad traits but if choosing between high IQ autist and low IQ I'd rather be high IQ. I may not have any friends but at least I am on the right track for early retirement and have a comfy apartment while working a job I don't hate too much.
>>
>>29365044
What is your job?

original.
>>
>>29361090

It depends of the kind of success you're running after. Genetic and environemental factors only account for a part of it in most cases. Getting so good at a skill that you can make it your job doesn't require a high IQ but training a lot (not just performing it, but practicing and stressing yourself).
>>
>>29364901
if you're smart you can convince anyone that you're in the social elite, enough to actually get there.
>luck
exactly, you had the luck of having a high IQ. wasting it on 4chan is just not getting you what you want so maybe you like being a fucking loser.
>>
>>29365044
In the US, I'm pretty sure gender and race is a better predictor. Be born a white woman and enjoy a comfy as fuck office job for doing nothing of note in life while a high IQ white male will get fucked at every turn and have to bust his ass from the bottom up.
>>
>>29365079
nah being white is easy mode in the US for guys. in any tech field, especially like biotech and mech/chem engineering, you'll only see white dudes. same with business and law i'm sure. at my company of 200 people there are only like 2 blacks and a few asian chicks and we work close to seattle, a cuck kingdom of "diversity"
>>
Nope.

When your IQ rolls around at 130-140, normal people won't understand anything about you. Finding friends and or partners is also a huge bitch, because you pretty much have to randomly run into some special snowflake if you want any chance of getting along.
>>
>>29365137
>has trouble making people understand him
the actual definition of stupidity. they should make one component of the fucking test you "take" online or study for to get a meaningless score a conversation with multiple people of different backgrounds. your real IQ is probably at like 95 but you overcame it to do well in math or some shit.
>>
IQ doesn't mean anything. It's more like a measure of how prone you are to depression.
>>
>Consider myself smarter than the average person
>Too nervous to take an actual IQ test because I think I'll score below average
Anybody else know this feel or am I just autistic
>>
>>29362254
>>29362381
Yup!

The ignorant are unaware and completely unable of knowing, because they have only their own experiences to draw from.

>So I preffer to enjoy life as much as I can instead of crying about it

Do you think in the history of mankind that someone who has gone trough depression, would ever say that to someone who is going trough depression?

You don't seem to understand, that statements like that are basically verbal violence and the motivation behind saying something like that is that you want to elevate yourself above others by pretending you can handle hardships superiorly.

Comments like this are usually reserved for the 17-19yo.
>>
>>29365166
>your real IQ is probably at like 95 but you overcame it to do well in math or some shit.

This probably applies to pretty much everyone in this thread (not me cause I never overachieved at math or some shit kek)

I'm kinda on the fence. I'm not sure social intelligence is a real thing and, if it is, I'm definitely not inclined to believe it can be measure in any way. Then again, I feel the same way about IQ or intelligence in general, or "abstract procedural thinking" or whatever buzzword your online test programmed by Pajeet Designatedjab or your community college prefers.

The only thing I'm sure about, and that's why I agree with your post, is that intelligence isn't some singular trait, a "power level", the way most people here see it. There ARE different kinds of cognitive processes and you CAN be better at some kinds (say, math) and worse at others (conversations for example).
>>
>>29363342
Yes, just like every tall person is guaranteed to be good at basketball and make a career out of it with 100% success ratio. You generalize so much that you have completely lost touch with reality.
>>
>>29365127
companies are firing tons of white males to either outsource or hire minorities & women. now that there are a good amount of minority only scholarships specifically for chem engineering, you'll be seeing the "only white dudes" thing disappear.
>>
>>29363342
Dude, I'm in the 98th percentile, but that shit doesn't matter if you aren't putting any effort into it.
>>
>>29363869
/thread

Fuck off robot.
>>
>>29365400
Hence all the "smart but lazy" people on this board. We're the apathetic fuck ups that didn't have the ambition to make it anywhere in life.
>>
Average IQ people are more successful than high IQ people like 90% of the time.

A real predictor of success is your EQ. Which means we're all fucked.
>>
>>29365398
no i wont, because unlike your fantasy most white dudes still grow up in better conditions and are better qualified for most technical jobs. it might even be a cultural thing where more white dudes are actually interested in developing/managing cool shit.
>>
>>29365166
>calls someone stupid
> they should make one component of the fucking test you "take" online
>study for to get a meaningless score a conversation with multiple people of different backgrounds

I don't know if it's because english is only my third language or because you are utterly incomprihensible, but I can without shame admit that I pretty much have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
>>29365296
the thing is that if you can learn math skills easily you can learn social skills just as easily, which includes being able to communicate with a variety of people. there are unique problems to actually fitting in based on physiological responses and maybe the greater ambiguity of what is considered right or wrong, but im just saying that if people in general don't understand you there's only one side of the spectrum you can be on.
>>
>>29365578
You can learn social skills, but you will be able to trick people only for short amount of time, e.g. a job interview will go great, but it's Chad who will be promoted. People will feel you're a "lol just pretending". See Patrick Bateman
>>
>>29365494
>better qualified
Yeah, that doesn't matter. Connections, race, gender, height, attractiveness, nepotism, etc. all trump qualifications. White males only get special treatment in Asian dominated things.
>>
>>29361940

It's true man. I'll never be a Chad because I was cursed with being 5'4. But supposedly I'm a privileged white male, even though I'm probably never gonna have sex or a gf in my life no matter how hard I try due to things beyond my control.
>>
>>29365810
You can get a gf and have sex if you don't mind 30-35 year old sluts with a 1-2 kids (most likely black).
>>
>>29361090

IQ is but an advantage out of many. Being tall is an advantage in the workplace, just like being social, handsome, having good parents tutoring and pushing you, etc.

Like an Anon said above, being able to sleep 5 hours per day is a natural advantage. A serious dude could be studying 2 extra hours per day just because of it, getting ahead of his competition in the long run.
>>
>>29363342

What if you can't motivate yourself to study and instead played vidya your entire HS career and graduated with barely above a 2.0, but scored over 2200 on the SAT which got you in to a mid tier University where you now have only slightly better work ethic and start studying for engineering exams a few hours before and have a 3.1?
>>
>>29365578
>you can learn math skills easily you can learn social skills

IQ is a principle above "learning"- IQ determines how fast/much you CAN learn, not how much you have learned (though, of course, there's correlation)

You can learn because of IQ, you can't learn IQ (if it's real, of course, which I'm not really claiming it is, but being able to learn skills does not disprove it)
>>
>>29362190
same senpai
IM FUCKING ORIGINAL KYS R9K
>>
>>29365881
>Being tall is an advantage in the workplace

Lol, no.

>handsome

LOL, NO
>>
>>29365995
studies have shown that height and attractiveness play a part in getting hired and promotions. google it if you don't believe me.
>>
I doubt smart people are happy.

I just want to be happy.
>>
>>29364948
>>29365077
protip: if your point of view isn't the same as the dumber masses you will have a disconnect. you can "fake" it and game the system by pattern recognition but it's failed normie tier. you'd have to be a sycophant dressing yourself in imitation social cues like Patrick Bateman
>>
>>29366173
You're right. Statistically I'm smarter than 99.8 percent of people and all it does is depress me. I can't enjoy conversation with most people because people hate hearing about smart people stuff so I have to pretend to be dumber than I am to fit in. Plus wherever I look I see all the different problems that exist in the world and realize the magnitude of them, which I don't think most people do and it just wears on you after a while. I've lost all the optimism I ever had. I think this is why so many extremely smart people (at least on my experience) are basically nihilists.
>>
>>29366372
I wouldn't say that it's a matter of presenting yourself as dumber than you are, but rather just exercising discretion when in a group. You & I know better than to try and engage with others about things they'll probably have no interest in. It makes for a strangely lonely existence despite the general acceptance by others though.
>>
>>29365911
You'll probably have an average career and suburban life. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>29366372
You should try not to look at it like that. Instead you should consider ways to use your intelligence to help the world. Go into medicine or the sciences.
>>
>>29366372
>smart people stuff

Wow for someone so intelligent your delivery is quite hamfisted.
>>
>>29366249
>disconnect
and you can connect on things you do share.

you have probably the laziest argument i've seen about IQ and being a fucking loser. there's no situation where being a "failed normie" who has healthy relationships and influence is worse in any way than bragging about how smart you are to yourself all day. with that said, its full of shit. you don't have to fake anything to disagree with someone, most high IQ fags are allowed to have arguments and are still respected by everyone around them, usually because those people have similar values.
>>
>>29367229
You're absolutely right but don't bother, anon. Too many people on this board have decided they're too smart for this society and just want to wallow in misery and self pity.
>>
>>29365655
>my opinion of how learning processes work come from watching a cult thriller

how you learn math is no different from how you learn what to say and when to say it. there's more involved in practicing social skills than calculations in high school and greater consequences, but you also probably spend a lot more time on it if you care about those consequences.
>>
Then why is Donald Trump president?
>>
IQ may not be everything but it determines how far up in success ladder you can go, well, to some extent at least.
>>
>>29361090
I'm a loser NEET with a 142 IQ.
>>
>>29367292
That greentext assumption, man, I guess for you r square is always high enough
>>
>>29366372
>so I have to pretend to be dumber than I am to fit in.

There's no need to be in the last percentile to suffer from that problem. I'm an average joe working in a warehouse and you wouldn't believe how some people have their lives revolving around stupid TV stuff and petty internal drama at the workplace.

> Talk about the movie 300
> Girl laugh at me "shuddup Anon, nobody cares about dat history stuff, you're giving me a headache"

It's not like that movie was the last days of Rome. How she sees the world is beyond me.
>>
>>29361090
>TFW 153 IQ
>TFW nobody likes me and I'm autistic
>>
>>29367300
Trump has an IQ of 160
>>
>>29369329
>Trump has an IQ of 160
So you also think he is a billionaire too, huh?
>>
High IQ anons, do you have any secrets to memorizing stuff? Anything helps
>>
>> 148
>> two B.S. in physics and engineering
>> starting phd in physics
>> only fucked one grill
>> autistic, few to no friends
>> fucking miserable
>>
>tfw got tested
>tfw didn't ask for score

>tfw psychodoc said everything is fine, you just have a very short attention span, aka attention deficit.

AYYYYY
>>
File: 1466037970430.jpg (42 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1466037970430.jpg
42 KB, 700x525
>>29361090
>lQ is like a real-life power level and is what determines success

No. I'm a total failure with an 'IQ' of 157.
It means nothing. It's just a meme.
>>
>>29361090
IQ isn't necessarily the best way to judge someone's mental ability, but it is better than most, if not all, current systems we have. People with slightly below average IQ's (90-99) tend to be the happiest group among people since the phrase "ignorance is bliss" really kicks in here. They may be aware that they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but they usually don't care and live happy normie lives. The 100-110 range is just entirely average in the sense of its truly a mosh pit of personality and lifestyle choices. <90(not including actual tards) usually means they are happy and bliss all the time (airhead per say) or they are super fucking sad and depressed since all they can do is be a wagecuck. 111-129 are probably the most normie tier since these people are smart enough to go to college and be successful in business or some shit like that and get rich. 130-149 is the range where most "enlightened" people are since they are usually smarter than the majority of people, however they are not smart enough to really do anything super groundbreaking like cure cancer or some shit. This is a robot heavy area since they end up walking in their self pity or lack of opportunity and become lazy NEETs (but who am I to judge I'm one myself.). >150 just means you are smarter than pretty much everyone and will probably become rich off of doing something great or getting some great job at a lab or something.
>>
>do the fucking nerd IQ test online
>get tired as fuck of having to find like 50 patterns
>get 110 IQ or something

how the fuck does identifying some little stupid ass patterns inside boxes and circles determine how smart I am? what the fuck
>>
>>29370153
Forgot to add on here that this is all assuming you have a "normal" upbringing and don't have a psychological disorder or your parents had no money/were abusive or you got raped.
>>
>IQ of 130
>Accounting major
>I just want a decent desk job so why not
am I wasted potential?
>>
>>29361508
will you teel us more, and how has your iq affected you?
>>
>>29361649
>middle class
>succes
>>
128-135 here.

No, IQ doesn't mean shit.

This is a screenshot from my bank account today.

Life happens, and bad shit will hold you back, no matter what people want to try to tell you. I don't have a gambling or drug habit, I'm just extremely poor. I don't even have the money to invest into anything.

I came close to becoming Kurt Cobain last night when I logged on and saw this in my account:
>>
>>29369329
>Trump has an IQ of 160

Yup, totally relevant to this thread. High IQ does not mean shit--especially if your followers constantly sip Hateraide.
>>
>>29369329
>Trump has an IQ of 160
AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHA

how fucking naive are you people
>>
>>29363236
how do you know that you are aware?
>>
>>29361090
>IQ of 128
>khhv
>barely know anyone at my school
>>
>the only reason you can't take an IQ test at 18 and instantly get job offers and free training at any firm in any field you want is because the government decided IQ tests were discriminatory against minorities in the 70s
how does it feel r9k?
>>
>>29370484

You're either a liar or purposely being deceitful. Your life would be worse off in every possible way if your iq were lower. Iq is everything. It just turns out iq is not determined by knowing how to wipe pour ass or balance a checkbook. It's possible to be highly intelligent but suck at certain basic life skills.

My iq is very high yet I'm still blown away by average people. I have a guy I like to shoot the shit with at a local store. Dumb as shit but I was bitching about my car and how I tried a few different things before taking it to a shop for a nearly $2k estimate. He knows right away what to do and does it for $150. Having low IQ doesn't mean you can't be very good at some skills, even advanced mechanowizardry.

You should try reading about it some time. Anthropometrics is cool shit. I know babbies are afraid of the concept because humanity is a sacred cow of sorts, but I think we should push ahead anyway. Just like IQ is violently protested here you saw the same shit with heliocentrism. Popularity of an idea is not a good determinant of veracity.
>>
File: aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg (45 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg
45 KB, 500x413
>>29369645

You don't need a high IQ to memorize impressive amount of stuff, just an average working memory and some training.

Here's some magic: it's mostly about your ability to "chunk" data, like your brain is zipping it into a new data easier to associate to something and to recall when needed.

For example, the number 48 is "Ogre" for me, because Ogres have 4 Hit Dices in D&D, "13" is a sorcerer and so on. Completely arbitrary choices, make your own system, it just needs to be coherent with what you already know/like because your brain likes to tie things to existing data, and has a hard time with totally new stuff.

The beauty of it is that your brain will re-wire itself after some times, whatever you're used to study will automatically become easier and easier. Neuroplasticity is a marvel.

Let's say I must memorize a phone number:
> (348) 113-0214
> 3 Ogres (348), one is a Sorcerer(113)-another a zombie (02) and the last a disguised kobold (14).
> think about it tomorrow and tell me what you remember more, the numbers or the creatures?
> No wonder I'm a virgin
>>
>>29371105
now how do I use this system to memorize facts? I can read a non-fiction book that I find really interesting and yet retain almost none of it
>>
File: crab pepe.png (178 KB, 697x621) Image search: [Google]
crab pepe.png
178 KB, 697x621
>>29362887
i have verbal 112, spatial 119 and then 87 on working memory. i have autismo aswell
i think i can relate.
>>
>>29361090
Genetics are, it's the whole package OP, not just IQ
>>
>>29363059
nearly no one is actually smart when you think about it.
>>
File: shark pepe.jpg (24 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
shark pepe.jpg
24 KB, 398x409
>>29363134
i thought about going that path many times, it shows that im very lazy.
>>
>>29371389
Same. Awful working memory, and constant internet browsing has made it worse over time. I don't feel very smart at all and greatly envy those people who can quickly elucidate ideas verbally, and recall information.
>>
>>29363511
original quality
>>
File: 1372735563302.png (99 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
1372735563302.png
99 KB, 220x333
>>29361090
>power level is 150
>still a NEET with awful job history
My only redeeming qualities are that I'm attractive and I know some neat stuff. Yes I have played the mating game. No it's not really worthwhile.
>>
File: yourstolose.png (54 KB, 800x724) Image search: [Google]
yourstolose.png
54 KB, 800x724
yours to lose
>>
File: tumblr_nmxuxy53911titub2o1_500.png (117 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuxy53911titub2o1_500.png
117 KB, 500x419
>>29361090

IQ of 164 here. IQ does not determine success in the slightest. Success is determined by the ability to take risks and work for what you earn. For a majority of my life, I was a disgusting plebian that expected my IQ would pull me through any academic challenge or life challenge that was presented to me. What I came to realize, is that nobody could give a shit about what my intelligence quotient was. I inevitably found myself falling behind "degenerate" normies in my daily life. I hated every aspect of myself, while my life slowly began to fall apart in my hands. My life changed, however, when I began to work my ass off. I made connections, met with talent agencies, made friends, and above all I made a name for myself. Now, I have a high paying job, I get begged to attend parties, I have bitches on my dick, and last but not least I am happy. If that's not success, then I guess I am a filthy loser.
>>
>>29369329
Trump has 110 on a good day.
>>
File: jeffrey-dahmer-503.jpg (49 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-dahmer-503.jpg
49 KB, 360x433
>>29361090
No it doesn't.

Many people with high IQs fuck up in life.

For example Jeffrey Dahmer was tested with 145, and he failed his classes, he dropped out of college, he got kicked out the army, lost jobs multiple times and ended up becoming a serial killer. His whole life was disgusting and pathetic.

Don't let yourself believe that your IQ can determine who you are.
>>
File: 1444260501435.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1444260501435.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>29361090
>stepfather calls me a retard
>my IQ is actually 89
Whose the retard now, Brian?
>>
File: dying pepes.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
dying pepes.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>29365275
i am autistic, and yeah i feard it.
worst thing is, i got a working memory of 87
>>
>>29371575
I really like these kinds of IQ characteristics. Here's another one, which is interesting although it is obviously a very skewed exaggeration and was written by a cult leader (pic related)

And another, more realistic one.
http://paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html
>>
>>29361090
High IQ + hard work = godlike success

High IQ + low work = living meme

Average IQ + hard work = success

Average IQ + low work = Shitty wagecuck job

Low IQ + hard work = Meh you're good nuff

Low IQ + low work = Suicide
>>
>all these neckbeards with 140+ IQ
if your so smart why don't you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>29365289
nowadats its more like 12-16/18
>>
>>29371705
I have had multiple girlfriends but I always fuck it up because I care more about isolation and novel information than putting in the effort to spend time with another person. Does this answer your question?
>>
>>29371705
Being a failure is like a fetish for them
>>
>>29371584
This man speaks truth. Your IQ does not work for you.
>>
>>29371705

Because girls aren't logical in the least? Can't solve an emotional trap with logic, anon.
>>
File: bee pepe.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
bee pepe.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>29365443
i feel bad for them, if i had an high iq i would probably do the same
>>
I got a 1500 on the SAT (old score out of 1600) and all I want to do is cum on a girl's face
>>
Did you ever notice how people only mention their success when they are talking about some problem or fear they have? It's part of their identity, like "I'm a successful ____."
>>
File: aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg (59 KB, 496x412) Image search: [Google]
aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg
59 KB, 496x412
>>29371203
> yet retain almost none of it

This is what you think, but did you take the time to put that belief to test?

Take one of those books you're talking about. Do you remember reading it? The cover? Re-reading chapter 3, do you recognize the paragraphs and pictures or does it feel like reading it for the first time?

If you can recognize and understand it but don't remember it once the book is closed, my guess is that you lack the keys to recall it when needed, not the ability to remember stuff.

It's proven that space repetition does wonder to improve this.
Take notes while reading, and afterwards re-reading your notes should be enough to remember the most important parts, the "skeleton" of the book so to speak. Take the habit to re-read notes the next day of writing them, then one week later, one month later and so on, until you know it.

If it doesn't work, try googling the memory palace (method of Loci) but I would only do it for books I've a real personal interest in. Something I want to be able to remember on the fly in 2 years.
>>
>>29361090
>professionally tested 140 iq as a 12 year old
>now a schizophrenic who can't think for shit

Some things trump IQ
>>
>>29361480
>implying you're successful

>>29361090
Most of us here have an above average IQ. Doesn't help us a bit though, since obviously we have some other shit pulling our stats down.

I have the single mom debuff.
>>
>>29371816
>also tested with iq in genius level
>have incredibly bad ptsd and insomnia, and chronic pain from physical health problems

Indeed
>>
>>29371838

BAIT

You'd have to have some serious bipolar pms shit to be a smart woman and not able to get (and keep) a good man.
>>
I don't need to take an IQ test. I just tell myself I'm the smartest man alive and anyone who says otherwise is a moron.
>>
>>29371916
The single mom debuff as in I was raised by one, not that I am one.

I suspect being raised by single mothers is a huge cause for many people being here.
>>
>>29371916
>You'd have to have some serious bipolar pms shit to be a smart woman and not able to get (and keep) a good man.
Hahaha. Wow. Fucking nailed it. Can confirm that high IQ women are god-tier unless they're bipolar or some seriously fucked up shit.
>>
>>29371963
That's why you are a loser.
>>
>>29371990
I know, I know.

Originalityfy post
>>
Family and contacts are much more important than IQ for success.

t. loser jobless spaniard with 130 iq
>>
My IQ was tested in the 130s when I was in 1st grade. You people need to realize that having a high IQ doesn't entitle you to anything but a disconnect with the masses. Additionally, don't forget that learning disabilities are defined as having a noticeable deficit in an area of education while having an IQ above the mean standard deviation of 0.

The real shit lies in multiple intelligences. Use them to gain advantages in situations. Then you'll really take note of how IQ exists to serve and deter you.

t. chemistry major turned meteorology major turned psychology major
>>
File: fart piece.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
fart piece.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>29366562
i can relate to whhat you said while having normie smarts, i guess im a special snowflake...
>>
File: bubbles hihi.png (196 KB, 473x491) Image search: [Google]
bubbles hihi.png
196 KB, 473x491
>>29370153
>>29370242
tfw 107 and feel secluded from soceity.
>>
>>29372346
Sounds like you have a personality disorder. I'd say try finding some with the same disorder(s) with higher IQ, but you may only cause them to be depressed because they will have the need to wow you and fuck you over at the same time.
>>
File: N U C L E A R.jpg (7 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
N U C L E A R.jpg
7 KB, 212x200
>>29371510
wow i can finally truly relate
>>
>>29371584
>implying iq didnt make you be able to get those connections interestedin you.
>>
>high IQ meme

then how do you explain rappers,drug dealers,business owners making shitload of money.

there are tons of people with high IQ anyways, literally every second person will tell you he got a high IQ, that's because this test is fucking bullshit
>>
>>29372489
Bait/10

You're bad if you can't discern smart people from dumb people even when they fake it.
>>
>>29371778
yeah, everything is useless. and therefore they have nothing better to talk about
>>
>>29372519
lol this
intelligent people can tell each other apart, but a lot of the time they're so different that they end up being complete enemies and will call each other stupid just to get the upper hand
>>
>>29372519
yeah sure, literally every second person comes forward and tell he got a remarkable IQ but then again he got an average job and an average life

the world is too big for people with high IQ to be special
>>
>>29361940
Hit me right in the feels.

oregano.
>>
>>29361090
IQ is only somewhat necessary for "success" in some fields, as long as you aren't a retard you can be successful in many other ways

look at athletes, models, rappers, artists, cool druggies, playboys, trust fund babbys, etc.
>>
>>29372403
thanks for the attention anon, and they say i have autism and probably more or some shit.
I prefer playig bomberman instead of getting pills that make you puke.
>>
>>29372635
iq over say, 125 is a detriment usually
>>
>>29372568
Don't patronize me. I'll finish college in 1.5 years. I should have gotten my BS in 2015.

>>29372558
Mah bretheren.

>>29372646
Poor working memory can be indicative of many things. Keep it up friend...! Be the manager of your fast food joint of choice!
>>
File: 420 pepe.jpg (26 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
420 pepe.jpg
26 KB, 420x420
>>29372693
tell other poeple to make souless burgers...
umm maybe?
>>
>>29372656
Not really, I got an IQ of 130 and I make six figures....
>>
>>29372635
i think high IQ really only tackles one way of thinking like problem solving and information processing

high awareness,self introspection, and the mindset to challenge science and authority are in-measurable
>>
>>29372765
well if one guy made it i guess that pokes a hole in the entire thing
thanks senpai
>>
>>29372779
I mean there has been a lot of data that shows a casual correlation between higher IQs and wealth. Of course higher IQ folks suffer socially but cash wise they have it made, unless of course you're a lazy neetbot like most of the folks here.
>>
>>29361090
Is an IQ of 118 good or bad? It says it's a bit high but still feels pretty low to be honest de su
>>
>>29372849
You are slightly above average friendbot.
>>
>>29372849
you are a little above avarage, i dont know to which extend but you seem to be fine.
(unless you have some wicked dreams like me)
>>
>>29372870
Now if only my penis mirrored my intelligence
>>
File: fuckmylife.png (455 KB, 656x952) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.png
455 KB, 656x952
>>29361090
>>tfw lQ is like a real-life power level and is what determines success

Nah
>>
>>29372925
is that how you're supposed to wear those things?
it looks like he's already given up
>>
>>29369329
>>29369348
>>29370584
>>29371597

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
>>
>>29373013
Doesn't prove anything
>>
>>29372824
idk if there are plenty of people in an r9k thread with high IQ then its probably not a good indicator of anything.

anything that have high value is supposed to be rare, not common
>>
>>29372849
Almost genius because 120 is genius. Pretty good desu
>>
>>29373061
Sample demographic problem, high IQ le lazy but genius people hang out in r9k a lot but irl they're really uncommon and so are high IQ folks in general.
>>
File: 1465999745545.jpg (76 KB, 486x359) Image search: [Google]
1465999745545.jpg
76 KB, 486x359
>>29373061
>anything that have high value is supposed to be rare, not common

There are 20 millions of unique visitors per month on this imageboard so having a hundred of high IQ dudes in a thread isn't surprising (though I guess half of them are lying anyway).

Also, it's possible that only people who are into the IQ thing (or want to boast) will come in an IQ thread, much like MBTI threads mostly attract some Types which are supposedly rare.
>>
>>29361940
I feel you brother. 2bqh I'd rather be really good-looking but dumb as bricks than the opposite.
>>
It's funny, people on this board mock the "just B Urself" but really that's all everyone is doing. If you're a dumb piece of shit then that's "yourself" that's who you are. You literally can't be anything else... If you're a lazy unmotivated, un cleanly robot, than that is what you are that is yourself.... I dont even understand "just Be yourself"....
>>
File: it´s time.png (31 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
it´s time.png
31 KB, 200x194
>>29373577
some people suppress themselves, and this has nearly nothing to do with thread related
>>
When I was 10, my classmates called me out on having a low EQ.

Fuck them for being right.
>>
>>29373671
Why was an EQ test given to 10 year olds
>>
>studying CS and failing / getting low grades despite studying like crazy
>am now fully aware of the power of talent and intelligence, and the lies everyone tell you about hard work making any difference
if helplessness has a taste, I'm feeling it now
>>
>>29369645
just bae urself, I mean just go to the lectures man! it works for me!
>>
>>29373938
Emotional Intelligence, there was no such test
>>
>>29361090
Having a high iq but being butt-ugly makes you at best a castrated slave who uses success to fund a consistent need for escapism. There's enough 40 year old virgins in Silicon Valley for professionals to offer a specific counseling services just for them. Millionaires who society only uses for technological advancement as they're slowly crushed by their loneliness.

This problem leads to a lot of decently smart but hideous people dropping out of society entirely, either out of spite or out of escapism, and such you get "smart but lazy" people.
>>
>>29374100

Studies point that High IQ people are able to learn no matter what kind of learning is used, if it's their favored one then it's better but they can adapt to anyone.

On the contrary, students with learning disabilities will rely mostly on their favored mode of learning because it compensates partially their problems. Basically they won't learn shit if you force them to train differently.
>>
File: 1466281277198.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1466281277198.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>>29361090

>IQ... Determines success

Not at all. Who your parents are and your physical appearance determine success.

You only need moderate intelligence if you're decent looking, and very little if you're gorgeous or a woman.
>>
Why did nobody bring up the upbringing and who you are born to
It's pretty much the most important thing, let's not kid ourselves
>>
File: aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg (61 KB, 496x412) Image search: [Google]
aintgonnaexplainshit.jpg
61 KB, 496x412
>>29374842
>upbringing

Anon, environment was addressed several times in the thread, though maybe not explained with enough details. See the dude who complains about being raised by a single mum.

For those interested in the subject, the book Outliers try to find common points in "successful people". I would advise to read it with a grain of salt, especially the conclusions the author draws from his research, but that advice is worth for most books.
>>
>>29374258
>smart but lazy

Oh shit son, you done fucked up.

The IQ detractors have set up headquarters here but no other phrase triggers them nearly as bad as 'smart but lazy'. The idea that someone can have a higher IQ is painful enough, but the idea of someone with a higher IQ so casually outperforming them despite their best efforts drives them mad. The only way they can live with themselves is by saying it's a fluke and by some strange twist of luck they consistently perform poorly on IQ tests while smart but lazies cheat or somehow score highly while not actually having a high IQ and but IQ doesn't even matter anyway and muh sojiny also if someone is so high IQ they deserve to be sad if they are unhappy because they don't seem so smart with a zoloft prescription and probably deserve it anyway.
>>
>>29374842

Adopted twin studies quickly takes care of that misconception. Iq is fairly static. Having parents who bought you Legos more or less often won't change things much. That's the whole point of affirmative action. The lesser people are at a genetic disadvantage due to inherent inequalities and aa is a less malignant version of wealth redistribution. Without equality of participants equality of outcome is impossible. Equal opportunity is not going to help anyone except for people who are actually valuable in some way.
>>
some of the smartest people to exist have offed themselves
>>
>>29375782
it is illogical to assert that people exist
>>
>>29376257

It is illogical to exist.
>>
File: EPIC.jpg (68 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
EPIC.jpg
68 KB, 636x636
>IQ of around 120-130 (did test like 5 years ago)
>Scizophrenic, literal autist, can't stand society, sleep deprived and angry

Fugg xD IQ does mean jack shit if you are only aware of the world half the time
>>
File: 1443407566545.jpg (11 KB, 320x365) Image search: [Google]
1443407566545.jpg
11 KB, 320x365
>tfw Matt Hoffman has had more than 100 concussions and still has more money than you
>>
>>29377594

That's not how iq works though. My car doesn't fly but that doesn't mean that cars are useless.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.