[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it just me or is everyone extremely ugly these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: @@@@@43.gif (72 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
@@@@@43.gif
72 KB, 500x267
Im a slightly above average looking fucking autist yet I had girls awkwardly cry in-front of me in highschool when I rejected them and the fucking pick of it for my grade and the grade below me

Im not fucking decent at all but its like every guy around me is a introverted 5'8 faggot wearing a Star Wars shirt?
>>
You hang around autists and have poor attractiveness judging skills
>>
The newer gens do have a strange potato look about them. It must qbe the hormones in the food
>>
File: 125.jpg (54 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
54 KB, 500x750
>>29361104
Incorrect

I hanged with the rugby crowd and I have a extremely high regard for my ability to be judgmental of people
>>
>>29361138
You're also stubborn
>>
>>29361138
>rugby douchebags
Toast yourself
>>
>>29361125
this

you can judge a persons personalities by their faces and the majority of modern men have literally bitch faces
like structurally punchable faces

http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1571/1638
>>
>>29361167
your the douchebag bud if you got pick on by the chillest fuckers on the ground
>>
>he fell for the humans are beautiful meme
>>
Normally those types get pretty aggressive too.
>>
>>29361512
star wars shirt guys?
>>
File: Himouto.png (207 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Himouto.png
207 KB, 700x700
>>29361087
When more than half the country is overweight, you become far more attractive by comparison just by existing.
>>
>>29361138
>Hanged with the rugby crowd
Nottice he said hanged with not been part of, measuring success as who you are seen with instead of what you do classic narcissistic behavior
>>
File: 1456334053526.jpg (24 KB, 520x312) Image search: [Google]
1456334053526.jpg
24 KB, 520x312
>>29361625
oh shit you caught me
>>
>>29361087

I'm below average and even I am ignored and rejected every time. Top 20% of men get all the women. That's just how it is. That's why I'm not even going to bother, the world wasn't made for me and I wasn't made for this world. I'm going to just live for my hobbies and that's it.
>>
>>29361810
maybe its your personality
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.