[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, it's great you decided to get out of your room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1454548013600.jpg (79 KB, 960x589) Image search: [Google]
1454548013600.jpg
79 KB, 960x589
Hey anon, it's great you decided to get out of your room & join us
>>
>>29361022
i-i just came down to get some more chips
>>
>>29361022
>proceeds to take off all of my clothes and sit at the head of the table while striking up a conversation about the immigration problem
>>
>>29361022
how did my one bedroom apartment fit this many people in?
>>
>>29361022
sorry, just passing through to make a trip to the kitchen
you don't have a place set anyway, so you obviously don't care if I'm here or not
>>
Why did they start eating without me? No wonder they couldn't get a boyfriend to join them. Fuckin rude.
>>
File: a.jpg (93 KB, 1104x601) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
93 KB, 1104x601
>>29361022
Hey anon , it's great you decided to get out of your cave & join us
>>
File: heyanon.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1179) Image search: [Google]
heyanon.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1179
>>29361725
I like this meme.

>hey anon tell us about your wild years in college!
>>
Is it weird that I want the third from the right to take a fat shit in my mouth while making that face and have all the other girls giggle?
>>
File: d0eLnli.png (38 KB, 111x121) Image search: [Google]
d0eLnli.png
38 KB, 111x121
>>29361022
i dont know why but she is obviously not pleased
>>
>>29361022
3rd from the right is a giant cunt face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.