[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im so fucking depressed r9k ive been going to therapy and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Im so fucking depressed r9k ive been going to therapy and was prescribed anti depressants but they dont change the fact that my life is living hell and I have seizures just randomly for really no obvious reason other than being stressed out. I had a brain tumor too when I was 15 and felt like I shouldve died then but now I think I did die and Im in hell and I cant find any way to escape.

Ive tried to be a normie, people were kind and welcoming to me because they knew I had a brain tumor. I never got picked on for having seizures but some other kid at my school did and its a huge pain to know that you can help someone but a handicap is holding you back. I used to beat up kids and fight to prove they werent better than me because I wasnt good at swinging bats or catching balls(unlike your mom) I could tackle and punch and hurt other kids but I had brain surgery so I was never able to defend myself or anyone physically ever again because one hit to my head can kill me. I was emasculated at a young age and had to force myself to not hang around my friends because what they were doing could be unhealthy for me. I literally should be dead and am only even able to type this because of modern medicine. My life has been extended but there really isnt a strong fufilling life left to live.

Tl;dr life just sucks she never liked me and why not just anhero
>>
>>29360920
u gay? also, may i see dik pics?
>>
brodie you need to shave. also are you an NEET?
>>
>>29361141
Fuck off degenerate unless qt trap then Ill go that degenerate.
>>29361178
When I shave I look a lot like a child and no I'm not a NEET im pursuing a degree in Legal Studies and have a job working for the government. Ive also worked in construction yards with illegals(literally retarded of me but good $$)
I also own my own car and do maintenance on it myself a good amount. But I spend all my money on drugs and alcohol to forget who I am
>>
>>29361305
what kinds of drugs?
>>
>>29361305
nah just a regular gay guy.
>>
>>29361384
Xanax and kpins mostly combined with weed and alcohol. I fucked around with painkillers for a while but then almost did heroin so I decided to stop doing painkillers regularly. I didnt drink tonight because I promised my mom I wouldnt so Im stuck just high on pills with no weed or alcohol
>>
>>29361410
why do you want pics of my dick
>>
>>29360920
Yeah, but what ARE YOU doing, OP
Maybe change something.
Strength prevails. With strength, there will be change if OP will create it.

Seriously, ignore the rest of these cunts. It's been years of therapy for me. Exert some force. Take control. The apathy will be the death of you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.