[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at a strip club right now and none of the girls are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 800x950
I'm at a strip club right now and none of the girls are coming up to ask me for a lap dance

Even here, my money cannot overcome my ugliness/creepiness
>>
>>29360813
sucks to be you anon!!!
>>
>>29360944

Truly, the sucketh belongs to me
>>
>>29360813
must be a shitty club, most i've been too have 0 standards, as they should
>>
>>29361126

>0 standards

Don't know where you live, but every club I know of has one standard in common:

Can pay in cold hard cash
>>
>>29360813
That's what happened the last time I went to a strip club.

It's been 3 years since I've last been
>>
>>29361640
Bro, things have changed since then, if you live in America, what with that bill they passed in 2015
>>
>>29361761
What's the bill or link?
>>
Strippers love me I don't even have to spend money on them. I didn't know it was possible for a man to get ignored in a strip club
>>
>>29361851
And yet here I sit, alone
>>
>>29360813
Go up to the stage and tip a dancer $5. After her set, she will come by to say thank you, provided that you don't stink. You might even get a peck on the cheek, but don't get your hopes up.

Lots of guys go to clubs to just drink and stare, and you have to distinguish yourself from them. I hope you see this in time, robro. You can do it!
>>
>>29360813
She purty. Happen to have any other pics of her?
>>
>>29360813
Ok I have a similar issue, not with strippers, not even with women per say but with people in general.

I have been confirmed many times (various sources) to not be physically unattractive, to be intense (in a good way), interesting...

YET YET and this is where it hurts, most people avoid me... A couple people vaguely explained to me that I give off "desperate", "creep" or "miserable" vibes and that no matter how hard I try to hide my discontent, my body language betrays me.

Maybe you are faced with a similar predicament.
Either way, the strip club you are at sounds boring; get up, loudly tell someone working there "this joint is boring as fuck" and walk away.
>>
>>29361851
Could you twist the knife a little harder before you go fuck yourself, Chad?
>>
>>29362098

Afterwords, I'll send the night at my bae's place, and tomorrow I'll go see if I can get my gf to blow me
>>
Are you Indian? That's the only instance I can fathom where unnattraciveness will outweigh cash.
>>
Strippers usually like little beta dudes though. They know they can sucks out money from them with easy seduction.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.