[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks being a neet is something to be proud of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466224570044.jpg (10 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
1466224570044.jpg
10 KB, 220x255
>he thinks being a neet is something to be proud of
>>
Oh yeah lets open that can of worms on a board that is mostly about self loathing and self deception
>>
>>29360798
For some people, it is all they have. They have nothing else to take pride in other than their failures.
>>
It's not something to be proud of. But it's a brotherhood.
>>
It's only a matter of time before 99% of the NEETs on here aged 15-30 (right now) will need to eventually get a job to survive.

NEETism eventually fixes itself.

This goes for 99% of the people on here who weren't born into wealth.
>>
ODB was
>>
File: Albert_Einstein.jpg (145 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Einstein.jpg
145 KB, 800x1067
>>29360798

>he thinks posting on the same board as these neets and berating them will make his sad,sad life better
>>
>>29360890
Now that some jobs can be worked from home, people can become hikikomoris without going broke.
>>
It is something to be proud of. If you are inferior, you should try to get back at society by leeching off.
>>
>>29360798
at least Im not some loser that boosts his self-esteem picking on said neets.

you must be having a hard time op I suggest visiting advice for that self esteem problem. you can be proud of your self op you just need to accept yourself :^)
>>
>>29360798
Subtle attempt at promoting race mixing
>>
>>29361262
I like your thinking

Ggujvdhc
>>
>that sad smile

Ahahahaha. Man she just sincerely enjoys that.
>>
>>29360798
>he spams blacked pics
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.