[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad buys me Furby for Chistmas >every once in awhile throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dad.jpg (82 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
82 KB, 375x500
>dad buys me Furby for Chistmas
>every once in awhile throughout the night Furby would wake up and say, "Furrrrrrby."
>don't really mind it because I'm a kid and all the cools kids had a Furby
>until one night
>I was sleeping in bed and eventually Furby sounded off in his usual tone, "Furrrrrrby."
>all of a sudden dad barges into room with nothing but underwear on
>takes Furby from off the dresser and throws it on the ground, shattering it into a thousand pieces
>dad doesn't say anything, just slams door and leaves pieces on the ground
>can't sleep the rest of the night out of sadness from broken Furby and fear of underwear Dad breaking into room on a hate-filled Furby rampage
>eventually go to sleep on pillow wet from tears
>>
>>29360717
Shouldn't have owned that Ferby ! Got what was coming.
>>
Lmao I laughed hard
>>
holy fuck i don't know why but this is the funniest fucking thing i've seen all week
>>
lmao was it that loud, was it ever discussed again?
>>
Kek. Im sorry about your furby anon. I too omce cared for inanimate "pets".
>>
>>29360717
I don't think any parents liked furbies
Those things never shut up and the only way to turn it off was to take out the batteries, which irc, were screwed in
>>
Put me in the reddit screenshot
>>
Fuck Furbies.

>friend and i are looking at his sisters years old furby
>laughing and joking that its cursed
>he sticks his finger in its beak
>furby goes "eeeee" and bites on his finger
>we freak out and proceed to smash it into pieces with bricks

That thing sat in a cardboard box for almost 10 years before we destroyed it, god i hate furbys.
>>
I suspect this is just OP's crafty way of sneaking in a picture from his folder of scantily dressed older men.
>>
File: 1461544842736.png (111 KB, 199x238) Image search: [Google]
1461544842736.png
111 KB, 199x238
>>29360717
>a hate-filled Furby rampage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.