[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god girls want to fuck hot guys what a bunch of sluts am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
Oh my god girls want to fuck hot guys what a bunch of sluts am I right??
>>
>>29360584
It's less to do with wanting to fuck hot guys and more to do with acting on those urges. There is nothing at all wrong with fucking a hot guy, but once you leave that guy to fuck another hot guy, you earn the feared moniker "slut" for your disgusting hedonism. It's all in the "s" on the end. One partner for life, a situation otherwise known as "monogamy", is good and leads to a healthy family and fulfilling interpersonal relationships. Once you abandon this, you are coming into direct conflict with a carefully evolution-honed aspect of the human psyche and starting down a path of degeneracy, degradation, and heartbreak.
>>
>>29361002
how is this any different than a guy wanting to fuck a hot girl?
>>
>>29361002
>carefully evolution-honed aspect of the human psyche
humans did not evolve monogamy. There is no evidence against it and tons for it.

I'll explain.
The primary markers lie in the sexual dimorphism of various primate species. There are monogamous primate species, and they have nearly no secondary dimorphism. Species such as gorillas on the other hand, have very high sexual dimorphism but males have very small testicles. This is characteristic of "harem" like sexual arrangements where the males sperm does not have to compete with multiple males, since he has already established dominance. Finally, there is the pattern of our closest relative, chimps, with a moderate degree of sexual dimorphism and large testicles (to scale), based on the pattern of needing to produce a lot of sperm in order to compete with the sperm of other male chimps, suggesting a "polyamorous" pattern. Humans most closely resemble this pattern. For this reason bioanthropology has a consensus that humans did not evolve to be monogamous.

you might argue that monogamy is a useful social invention,but humans basically evolved to be cucks (or at least frat gangbangers).
>>
>>29360584
i mean i completely understand girls wanting to fuck chad and hating ugly guys, i think it would just be nice if they pityfucked an ugly guy every once in a while ya know?
>>
>>29360584
There was a survey that surveyed 300 women vs 300 men while something like ~250 women fucked only ~50 of the men had sex via tinder.

The men also had higher average partner counts then females which suggest the same men are fucking all the girls. Obviously the other 250
men are not going to be happy about the situation.

In this situation monogamy is the benefit or interests of all. 300 men vs only 50.
>>
>>29362155
The rest 250 were too disgustingly shitty to have sex
Monogamy is rape, you want to force a girl who doesn't want to have sex with you to get raped by you, she has every right to kill you for that you rapist
>>
>>29361045
Well let me explain in real simple terms so your female brain can understand:

It only takes 1 guy to impregnate a woman. She does not need the seed of 10 men to make a baby.

Meanwhile, 1 man can impregnate 10 women by himself simultaneously.

This, with also the fact that man has to initiate sexual contact and all a woman has to do to have sex is spread her legs, makes the society hate sluts and promote studs.
>>
>>29362178
>Implying i'm not one of the 50
>Implying I care.
>>
>>29360584

It wouldn't be as awful if women at large didn't treat the average non-Chad as a liability and scum to settle for, while simultaneously ready to toss their husband, bf, friends, family, children in front of a moving car just for a chance at Chad.

Women are generally sub-human.
>>
>>29362189
>She does not need the seed of 10 men to make a baby
That's presuming she wants a baby... and the common case here is she does not, if she were so unfortunate to get pregnant she'd abort it or abandon it so your whole example is retarded
There's no reason to hate anyone if children aren't supposed to enter the question in the first place and when they do they're treated as the unwanted disease to get rid of they are
>>
>>29362234
Well when those people are oppressive pieces of shit they deserve to get thrown in front of a moving car for making the woman suffer when she doesn't want to
>>
>>29362242
I'm not saying everyone is making babies or out to make babies.

I'm explaining the logical and natural difference of a highly sexually active guy and highly sexually active girl.
>>
>>29362279
>I'm making a general blanket bullshit explanation ignoring the variables that completely change a situation and make my bullshit general blanket "explanation" not apply at all
>>
>>29362242
Everybody wants to make babies, it's what women are evolutionary designed to want.
>>
>>29360584
That is not the problem. The problem is they cheat with multiple men when they are in a monagamous relationship and they think and tell people it is okay to break people's hearts. The reason I am not mentioning that men also do it is because they do but not as much as women these days.
>>
>>29362319
>I can't make a counter argument so I'm blaming the argument for being too generalizing
>>
>>29362324
>Everybody wants to make babies
49% of women are voluntarily childfree
>>
ugly people aren't allowed to desire or have sexual relations with good looking people, did you not get the memo or?
society has decided that if you're ugly, too bad, you don't get laid.
>>
>>29362178
>what is a marriage proposal
>what is rejection
>what is consent
>what is divorce
If the woman is actually being forced she can divorce or break up with the partner.
>>
>>29362364
>finding flaws in your argument is not a counterargument
>being this retarded
>>
>>29362373
absolutely not true.

there are ways to compensate for being ugly.
>>
>>29361045
Because 90% of women fuck 10% of men and thats not fair. We have to work for poon and dersve to be hailed a champion when we succeed in getting it. They just have to open their legs.
>>
>>29362379
If the 250 men get rejected/divorced/broken up aren't you back to square one? You're advocating rape and don't even realize it.
>>
>>29362372
No, its peer pressure due to the designers of this degenerate society. Childless women all end up miserable when they finally hit the wall and are too old for healthy children.
>>
>>29362386
>Still can't give a proper answer.
>You sure taught me
>>
>>29362391
>They just have to open their legs
Men are retarded
For women fucking's not important, making the man commit is
And the competition for that is terrible
The fact you focus only of fucking means you're not good commitment material and the girls are right to reject you
>>
>>29362373
It's not society, it's human nature. The reason they are rejected is because the brain thinks they are defective and therefore shouldn't reproduce with them.
>>
>>29362421
>Was given a proper answer
>Too retarded to admit it
>>
>>29362388
Well I agree he's wrong, I mean you could just go to a hooker. Or get crazy rich and marry a 10/10 woman.

But what does it matter when no one will truly love you?
>>
Money and Status will always prevail over looks, look are far more common.

yes, attractive people have an immediate advantage because they're good looking, But status and money > looks, always
>>
>>29362429
society, human nature, God's will, "that's just how it is", call it what you want.

>>29362388
>not true!!!!
>there are ways to compensate!!!
>click here to find out 23 Ways to Compensate for Being Fuggo!
>>
>>29362434
>"Your argument SUCKS!!" is a proper answer
>If you're not arguing on my grounds, you automatically lose!
>>
>>29362437
status/money can make you more physically attractive to a women

it's hard to explain you should know what i mean
>>
>>29362037
so the moral of the story is

capitalism is bad, because it forces people to provide without reaping the benefits
>>
>>29362451
Well, I personally would hate to be a status/money with a penis attached to it.
>>
>>29362451
which is batshit insane if you think about it.
that's like me wanting to fuck Oprah because she's a gorillionaire, it's just insanity and mental gymnastics, mental corruption, shit.
>>
>>29362461
what?

how is that connected in any way with the breeding tendencies of various primates?
>>
>>29362406
>its peer pressure
Childfree women have existed since humanity anon

>Childless women all end up miserable
No they don't
In fact all the women I know who don't have children are happy
Why do robots always believe their delusional crap
>>
>>29362402
Not if the woman calls the authorities and provides enough evidence in court for the former partner to be put in prison. The rapists out of that 250 are took away and rape no more women.
>>
>>29362449
>Thinks having the logical flaws in his argument pointed out = "Your argument SUCKS!!"
>If you point out the giant logic holes in my argument, that's not valid! Stop using logic to destroy me!
>>
>>29362438
I don't know about where you live, but when I look among my friends I see a very clear pattern:

The guy and the girl are usually within the same status/money level. And the guy is always more good looking than the girl.
>>
>>29362478
How many women do you know who are 50 and childless? 18-35 year old roasties who take pregnency replacement pills and get fucked by chad everytime they want barely count.
>>
>>29362470
it's not like you wanting to fuck opera because males and females are different
>>
>>29362497
There are no logic holes.

You just said I was using a general argument.

It being a general argument doesn't mean you invalidated it in any form, because you didn't.

Just stop being a retard.
>>
>>29362493
Being forced to date/marry someone you don't want to date/marry is evidence plenty. Which gets us to square one, either the 250 men accept being rejected or they are rapists, because they are forcing women to relationships they don't want.
>>
>>29362475
It is probably bait.
>>
>>29362498
you think stacey would choose the poor nobody with a nice face over some fucking famous persons kid or rich cunt driving a Lamborghini?
>>
>>29362478
I know a childless woman. She's my aunt. She had a big role in raising me even though I live with both of my parents and she's literally showering me with opportunities and money as if I'm her child.

Women are forced by nature to make and raise children.
>>
>>29362513

>It doesnt apply in every case so it is completely untrue

Roastie logic. What is an average?
>>
>>29362524
The women can just say no, though. If there are no more rapists then the women will not be raped.
>>
>>29362536
I don't give a shit what you were arguing about originally.

I just explained what the differences between a man and woman's nature are, sexually and socially.
>>
>>29362531
I don't know, but I'm not really talking about Staceys. I'm talking about just average or above average looking girls.

They mostly tend to go for an around average earning man that is more genetically blessed than they are.
>>
>>29362513
>There are no logic holes
Yes they are. You described a situation that would only be valid if the purpose of sex were exclusively procreation and everyone who were having sex were doing it to have children. Which is not true, as millions have sex for intimacy and not children and millions do not want to have children period, either not in that moment or even not ever. That's why abortion, abandoning unwanted offspring, and contraception exist, and they have always existed in some form or another. An argument that's supposed to be based on reality but disregards it is not an argument, it's bullshit.

>It being a general argument doesn't mean you invalidated it in any form
Yes I did. You tried to apply it to everyone while ignoring those who don't care for babies. If you try to insert a triangle into a square hole you're never going to get anything but failure, retard.
>>
Why do people have the biggest dick of all primates?
>>
>>29362546
>The women can just say no
Isn't that what they did when they rejected the 250 men? So why are you bitching about it?
>>
>>29362582
If they care for babies or not doesn't matter. The fact that the human brain naturally acts towards it matters. We get sexual urges for a reason.
>>
>>29362536
Are you people so obsessed with averages because you're mediocre and unimpressive yourselves?
>>
>>29362579
what you're observing is called hypergamy

also when you say genetically blessed you just mean a pretty face?
>>
>>29362548

Dude, I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>29362596
>If they care for babies or not doesn't matter
That's retarded. Why would it not matter? No babies are going to be if one of the parents does not want them in that moment. You can't pretend something is when it's not.

>The fact that the human brain naturally acts towards it matters
The human brain actually naturally acts against it, by wanting safe sex, creating fear/revulsion at the idea of kids under unideal circumstances and killing unwanted offspring one way or another.

>We get sexual urges for a reason
Intimacy and pleasure. Orgasms are good. Babies are not, unless you've got the circumstances right for one.
>>
>>29362603
> I can't refute the argument so I'll use shaming language.

Typical roastie overly emotional response.
>>
>>29362603
because men are willing to compensate. Females aren't.

i would settle for a 3/10 gf lookswise, despite being wealth, young and fit myself
>>
>>29360584
so i just got a phone today and got this.

half the guys were beta losers and half were chads.

as for girls, most of them had 10 pounds of makeup on and had same face.

not a great place for hookups thats for damn sure lmao.
>>
>>29362678
compromise i meant
>>
>>29362678
No woman wants a man who thinks poorly of her.
>>
But I don't get it. You guys barely go outside and have no social skills, but you expect Stacy to look at you and drop her panties immediately? Come on guys, you can complain when you better yourself.
>>
>>29362702
Compensate is the right word
I don't think you are all that you say to be
>>
>>29362667
That's not me retard.

>>29362652
>Intimacy and pleasure. Orgasms are good. Babies are not, unless you've got the circumstances right for one.

Yes and do you know why pleasure exists? To encourage the body to mate and make babies so that the species doesn't go extinct.

Because the species who couldn't mate and pass on their genes got extinct. Very fucking simple.
>>
>>29362713
she doesn't have to know i think poorly of her, the competition nowadays is way too fucking much what other choice do i have
>>
>>29362736
>That's not me retard.

It doesn't have to be you for me to respond, retard.
>>
>>29362713
No, they want a man who looks like he loves her and thinks highly of her but the girl is not so sure about it.

That's why girls get more obsessed about love.
>>
>>29362742
The difference is, I'm obviously not a roastie and you are calling me one, dumbass.
>>
>>29362774
female whose had sex before with someone who WASN'T ugly = roastie
>>
>girls want to fuck hot guys what a bunch of sluts
I had never heard it from hot guys or hot girls.
>>
>>29362690
>half the guys were beta losers and half were chads.

>as for girls, most of them had 10 pounds of makeup on and had same face.

So it's literally like real life?(Maybe there are less Chads and less make up IRL, but about the same thing.) What's the problem?
>>
>>29362788
I'm a straight man and I haven't had sex before.
>>
>>29362621
Yeah. It's really rare that I see a girl that's hot with an ugly dude. I'm talking mostly about young people.
>>
>>29362736
>To encourage the body to mate and make babies so that the species doesn't go extinct
Got any proof for that? Because it all sounds bullshit to me. Pleasure is not in itself linked to reproduction. Note that the most pleasurable organs in men and women do not have any reproductive functions themselves, in fact stimulating the clitoris and the prostate in the most effective pleasure-granting ways (cunnilingus and sodomy) has no lead to reproduction in themselves whatsoever. Even with PIV you can have pleasurable sex without unwanted pregnancies. The fact people have good sex without it ending up in babies says a lot about how stupid your theory is.
>>
>>29362833
Read books on Evolutionary Psychology. It all makes sense afterwards.
>>
>>29362834
>Evolutionary Psychology
Ah bullshit on the same level as creationism. No thank you.
>>
>>29362829
yeah, because most young people having nothing else going for them. Females are extremely hypergamous, they want the best and are always looking for a 'hotter' man to get their disgusting fishy cunts wet. I mean i'm not saying wanting an attractive partner is a bad thing but a women will, given the chance, always you drop you for a more physically attractive man
>>
>>29362855
>comparing scientific evidence to religious bullcrap

Yeah sure they are absoutely identical you illiterate mongoloid.
>>
>>29362855

>our brains are evolved organs but our psychology is completely separate from evolution.

Moron.
>>
>>29362885
>evolutionary psychology
>scientific evidence
Pick one, your shit's been criticized by every man and woman who takes science seriously, you believe shit that just ignores everything that falls out of your fantasy schemes and call that "scientific"
>>
>>29362880
Yeah they would, not women but rather "girls". A woman after 30 years old usually looks for something "stable". Obviously some people cheat at any age, but I feel like teenager and 20 something girls have 0 morals about it.

They are basically looking for a sperm upgrade before their looks start deteriorating. And I laugh at how they call 5 minutes of glancing at a pretty dude "love".
>>
>>29362916
Still not the same thing as "GOD CREATED IT ALL. END OF QUESTIONS."
>>
>>29362891
>everyone evolved exactly the same external factors do not matter if someone doesn't fit in my scheme they don't exist
Literally you. Moron.
>>
>>29362926
Replace "god" with "unproved bullshit" and you got the exact same thing
>>
>>29362917
hey, maybe if you get that stem degree and 200k/yr salary you can land a 5/10 physically spent roastie single mother with literally NOTHING going for her :)

look on the bright side bud,

meanwhile chad is railing stacy in the ass balls deep
>>
>>29362930

Just because people have different environmental factors in their lives, that doesn't exclude inherited factors. In fact, external factors drive evolution you mongoloid.
>>
>>29362938
>unproved

UnprovEN. Thanks for literally and quickly proving that you're illiterate, just like I called it out few posts ago.
>>
Why are you guys so bitter that women want only the best for themselves though? Accept that you're not the best. If you believe in evopsych, you're doing the human species bad by wanting to spread your defective inferior genes on a child.
>>
File: 1465697453317.png (84 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
1465697453317.png
84 KB, 300x325
>>29362959
I'd rather stay a NEET thanks very much.
>>
>>29362975

Poor roastie, did your brain hurt? No need to get emotional just because you're wrong.

Let me guess, you believe in heavy social constructionism.
>>
>>29362975
Exactly dude.
>>
>>29362975
>Implying I want to pass on my genes on a child

Children are fucking terrible, I can't stand them. I just want to be with a nice woman.
>>
>>29362960
>external factors drive evolution
So you admit evolutionary psychology is bullshit, because according to that genes and only genes drive evolution, and you've stated that's BS. Thanks for that.

>>29362969
>cannot refute argument
>attacks a typo and throws petty accusations
Get some preparation H for that butthurt, anon.
>>
>>29362979
women have far higher beauty standards, so roasties fuck off

female;

>tall
>nice face
>good hairline

male;

>not fat

that's literally it, men don't care about the face nearly as much as women do
>>
>>29363025
Evolution itself is unproven.

Does it make a shit ton of sense? Yes.

Is there a better explanation? No.

What's the other explanation? "GOD MADE IT."
>>
>>29362324
I'm evolutionarily designed to fuck women, yet for some reason I prefer little boys. Most isn't the same thing as all.
>>
>>29363025
>So you admit evolutionary psychology is bullshit, because according to that genes and only genes drive evolution, and you've stated that's BS. Thanks for that.

You are too stupid to be real. Genes don't drive evolution, external factors selecting genes does.
>>
>>29363026
This. I'd fuck the shit out of anything as long as it's not a landwhale.
>>
>>29363026
That's a lie and you know it. that's why even r9k is always posting pictures of models and other highly attractive girls and always makes fun of uglies
>>
>>29363052
You're defective. Paedophilia is a sexual disorder.
>>
>>29363025
>So you admit evolutionary psychology is bullshit, because according to that genes and only genes drive evolution, and you've stated that's BS. Thanks for that.

Thanks for confirming that you understand neither evolution or evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>29360584
Wrong, girls want SOCIALLY CAPABLE men to hold hands with :)
>>
File: 1436566795918.jpg (38 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1436566795918.jpg
38 KB, 620x349
>>29363070
>r9k is always posting pictures of models

and that someone equates to us not being prepared to settle for anything less
>>
>>29363070
Guys do like good looking girls.

But the thing is, we're also still willing to accept worse looking girls. Girls aren't.
>>
The parent body does not need children. They spend resources.
Genes need a new body > they force parent body to sex(Using a reward system).
Now parent body has contraceptives and may use a reward system for free, just for pleasure.

Why sex still associated with childrens?
>>
>>29363051
>Does it make a shit ton of sense? Yes
Not your ideas of evolution, especially when reality disproves your ideas

>>29363062
>Genes don't drive evolution
That's what evolutionary psychology says though. I agree with you that's bullshit.
>>
>>29363112
>That's what evolutionary psychology says though. I agree with you that's bullshit.

No it doesn't you dumb fuck. It states that evolution is the selection of genes based on environmental pressures.

You need to go back to highschool.
>>
>>29363106
And? Girls aren't as desperate as you. A woman alone can still be happy. They aren't obligated to accept someone they don't want.
>>
>>29362524
This is true lol

Originlol
>>
>>29363151
>They aren't obligated to accept someone they don't want

so 80% of the male population can just fuck right off for all women care?
>>
>>29363144
>selection of genes
Not fully correct. Phenotype is being selected.
The phenotype is shaped not only by genes.
>>
>>29362652
>humans are magical beings from the planet azeroth that aren't bound to natural and evolutionary restriction and are at all times aware of 100% of their psyche
Why do women think like this? We are literally just bags of meat with a high functioning brain.
>>
>>29363144
>No it doesn't
Yes it does, ignorant retard. It's based on the theory that human physiology and psychology are the result of genes. In fact, a lot of criticism to it is that evolutionary psychology does not address the complexity of individual development and experience and fails to explain the influence of genes on behavior in individual cases, and that it contradicts itself, since it just makes up bullshit about contradictive facts and behaviors.
>>
i think women just want someone with a passion and end goal, not someone who lives for them
>>
>>29363199
I imagine for women, ugly men hitting on them is the same feeling as when a gay tries to hit on a straight guy. Disgust.
>>
>>29363151
They aren't obliged to accept anything, because they have to privilege.
When you've been lost in a desert for years, even Camel piss is a nectar of the Gods. It's all about perspective.
Good going.
You just proved r9k has been right all along.
>>
>>29363217
If people were as bound to natural and evolutionary restriction as you say people would not have abortion, contraception and safe sex. Then again even animals kill and abandon offspring they don't want, except if a human does it everyone start screaming how immoral and unnatural they are. So what's natural here?
>>
>>29363258
What privilege? You are not lost in a desert. You're in your basement out of your own choice, you refuse to go out and engage with others civilly. Don't blame others for your own decisions and faults.
>>
>>29363233

>Yes it does, ignorant retard. It's based on the theory that human physiology and psychology are the result of genes.

What do you think determines which genes get passed on? EXTERNAL FACTORS.

>In fact, a lot of criticism to it is that evolutionary psychology does not address the complexity of individual development and experience

Developmental psychology and biology are core components of evolutionary psychology and biology, which you'd know if you had actually paid attention in lectures (assuming you even attended any).

>fails to explain the influence of genes on behavior in individual cases

Idiot. Any theory pertains to the average, not every single case. Ever heard of outliers?

>and that it contradicts itself

Elaborate.

>since it just makes up bullshit about contradictive facts and behaviors

Citation needed.
>>
>>29363085
How is he defective? It's natural in animals to have sex with their young. Bonobo chimpanzees do it.
>>
>>29363278
>So what's natural here?
Our bodies and psyche.
We act on urges that are there for a reason. People have sex because it feels good, it feels good because we would have been extinct otherwise.
We are drawn to it because it resurfaces inner instincts. There's literally nothing more to it.
>>
>>29362189
>It only takes 1 guy to impregnate a woman. She does not need the seed of 10 men to make a baby.
With the seed of 10 men she can get more men to help raise the baby as they don't know if it is theirs, especially historically.
>>
>>29363298
>assumptions
I'm 26, finished high school, had been in the military, currently attending university, not ugly, work out and in fairly decent shape.
No crippling social anxiety, can talk to girls, been trying online dating for about a year.

And yes, I'm a virgin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Fuck off.
>>
>>29363316
>What do you think determines which genes get passed on? EXTERNAL FACTORS
A mix of internal and external actually. People might postpone children until they're comfortable enough for one but then they might also decide to never one despite having all the right circumstances for it. Denying that human will is a most determining factor is idiotic.

>Any theory pertains to the average
The average when it comes to humans does not matter because the individual has the right not to be wrongfully affected by a bullshit average that does not pertain to them, lest their quality of life is negatively affected by it.

>Elaborate
As Chomsky put it, evolutionary psychology just makes up a story for every event even contradictive ones, such as people cooperating except when they don't.

Also neurobiological research has disproven the idea of genetical blueprints.

You have also way to test your ideas as they are more projections into the past than empirical evidence, while people contradict them everyday.
>>
>>29363320
>We act on urges that are there for a reason. People have sex because it feels good
Ok
>it feels good because we would have been extinct otherwise
And that's where you go full retard. Can you prove that? I see plenty couples living happily without children; that seems to indicate no connection between pleasure and reproduction.
>>
I have sex only for pleasure. My children are the result of In vitro fertilization.
>>
>>29363380
>I'm 26, finished high school, had been in the military, currently attending university
So nothing outstanding basically.
>not ugly
That's subjective, if someone finds you ugly then you are ugly to them even if you like yourself.
>work out and in fairly decent shape
Again nothing impressive.
>No crippling social anxiety, can talk to girls
What do you say exactly?
>been trying online dating for about a year
If you don't have social anxiety then why not in person? People trust more people who they know in person than on the internet.
>And yes, I'm a virgin.
Not only that you also sound bitter and spiteful. That's all you've shown about your personality, you've shown to only value superficial bullshit and none of the other things that matter too. No wonder nobody wants you.
>>
>>29363463
*no way
originalski commenski broski
>>
>>29363463
>A mix of internal and external actually. People might postpone children until they're comfortable enough for one but then they might also decide to never one despite having all the right circumstances for it.

I don't think you disagree with evolutionary psychology then, you are just misinformed about what it is.

>Denying that human will is a most determining factor is idiotic.

You're going to have to be more specific with what you mean by human will.

>The average when it comes to humans does not matter because the individual has the right not to be wrongfully affected by a bullshit average that does not pertain to them, lest their quality of life is negatively affected by it.

You're confusing is and ought. It might not be morally right that individuals are judged based on average traits, but they are.

For example, do you think you can convince the average man not to be attracted to younger compared to older women?

>As Chomsky put it, evolutionary psychology just makes up a story for every event even contradictive ones

You're going to take his word for it? Be specific.

>such as people cooperating except when they don't.

This makes no sense, rephrase.

>Also neurobiological research has disproven the idea of genetical blueprints.

Yes, genes are not the only factor. Nobody said that. But neurobiology hasn't eliminated genetics as an influence.

>You have also way to test your ideas as they are more projections into the past than empirical evidence, while people contradict them everyday.

Evolutionary psychologists do perform experiments, and therefore make predictions about outcomes. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29363561
>nothing outstanding
My point exactly.

A man has to be outstanding.

A woman needs to not be fat.

/thread
>>
>>29363605
>A woman needs to not be fat.
It depends on the requirements of men who selects.
>>
>>29363588
I disagree with the idea that sex is for children and women therefore get judged for it when that's not true and people prove it everyday by having safe sex not meant for children and that does not lead to children. A man and a woman who don't want children are both free to have all the sex they want with as many people they want, as long as it's safe of course.

>what you mean by human will
The decision/desire to do something, whether it follows expectations or not. People notice it the most when it doesn't.

>You're confusing is and ought. It might not be morally right that individuals are judged based on average traits, but they are.
And that must be shamed and corrected when it affects negatively someone else's life. unless one wants conflict.

>For example, do you think you can convince the average man not to be attracted to younger compared to older women?
Considering women in their 20s were considered old back then and now the average man finds them attractive and people in their 30s look considerably younger compared to past generations too as the quality of life improves, yeah that is definitely possible.

>You're going to take his word for it?
When you people spout bullshit in spite of evidence of the contrary? Yeah.

>This makes no sense
Sorry that you're retarded and can't understand simple english.

>neurobiology hasn't eliminated genetics as an influence
Influences matter differently according to the individual, so again evopsych theories of genetic blueprints for all is BS.

>Evolutionary psychologists do perform experiments
Projecting into the past is not an experiment.

>make predictions about outcomes
Which have been proven wrong plenty. Try again.
>>
>>29363605
>A woman needs to not be fat
That lie again
>>
>>29363772
Most fat ones can get laid too obviously.
>>
>>29363320
You act as if there's a collective psyche
There is not. There is no link between sex and reproduction. People decide for themselves according to what favors their specific individual circumstances, that's what you don't understand.
>>
>>29363814
Getting laid doesn't mean anything to women you retards, nobody wants to get pumped and dumped, you sound like creeps who would pump and dump and that's why nobody wants you
>>
Any woman can become extremely sexually desirable to men by eating less and putting on make-up. Whereas for men you need good genetic looks just to be considered a 5/10, OR you need to hit the gym 3 days a week and eat a perfect diet for over a year.
>>
>>29361002
>One partner for life, a situation otherwise known as "monogamy", is good and leads to a healthy family and fulfilling interpersonal relationships
What if the partner does not sexually satisfy the woman? That creates broken families too as the dissatisfaction grows over time and leads to hatred and resentment. How does one know if your partner can sexually satisfy you without getting intimate first?
>>
>>29363833

Are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>29363883
Not to mention that plenty men change over time and become slobs nobody wants to be with
>>
How did it happen that sex brings so much pleasure?
>>
>>29363886
You people do nothing but talk about getting laid all the time as if that's all there is to it while women care about commitment
You literally do not see past the first fuck
>>
>>29363912
Depends on what you mean by sex. Vaginal penetration doesn't actually bring that much pleasure, most women do not orgasm or even feel pleasure from that alone. Masturbation and clitoral stimulation bring much more pleasure to women than vaginal sex. The prostate in men is still a mystery.
>>
>>29363919

Women only care about commitment when they get to 30 and their biological clock is screaming at them.
>>
>>29363818
>You act as if there's a collective psyche
>what are statistics
You act as if an individual will has more impact on the world than the general direction a society takes.
In that sense, the single individual will is discreet, and is nearly null.

>>29363833
>Getting laid doesn't mean anything to women you retards
We would all love to have a loving relationship or even an fwb, men and women aren't different on that regard.
But the fact that the average man has to make all the effort, just for a slight chance at a one night stand, puts things into perspective.
If a woman can get regularly(and nearly all of them can), she can get a relationship of any sort.
If someone can't even as much be desirable, they will not get laid, much less find a loving partner. The reason men seeks sex more often is because affection is far more scarce to us.

>>29363919
Again, we talk about getting laid because it's the bare minimum a person can ask for. It's a physical urge.
A woman can have the privilege to ask for more, but not us.
>>
>>29363944
I wonder why I see plenty women in their 30 who don't care about their biological clocks then, even though they've cared about commitment all their life so much they're still virgins for it and they'd rather stay virgin than be with a man they don't like or who only wants them out of desperation.
>>
>>29363751

>I disagree with the idea that sex is for children and women therefore get judged for it when that's not true and people prove it everyday by having safe sex not meant for children and that does not lead to children. A man and a woman who don't want children are both free to have all the sex they want with as many people they want, as long as it's safe of course.

Again, is/ought fallacy.

>The decision/desire to do something, whether it follows expectations or not. People notice it the most when it doesn't.

And this isn't also influenced by evolution?

>And that must be shamed and corrected when it affects negatively someone else's life. unless one wants conflict.

Again, irrelevant to the truth.

>Considering women in their 20s were considered old back then and now the average man finds them attractive and people in their 30s look considerably younger compared to past generations too as the quality of life improves, yeah that is definitely possible.

Possible, but not the norm. Of course the baseline changes, but individuals' preferences relative to the baseline do not.

>When you people spout bullshit in spite of evidence of the contrary? Yeah.

You haven't presented any evidence. Just arguments from authority and confusing assertions.

>Sorry that you're retarded and can't understand simple english.

Sorry you can't construct a sentence.

>Influences matter differently according to the individual, so again evopsych theories of genetic blueprints for all is BS.

Again, it's about averages, not predicting every case.

>Projecting into the past is not an experiment.

Now you are being willfully ignorant. They do perform experiments based on hypotheses, a simple google scholar search would demonstrate that.

>Which have been proven wrong plenty. Try again.

They have also been correct plenty. But in any case, having a hypothesis refuted is a day-to-day occurance in science.
>>
Just got back from the club. Why wouldn't I only look at the guys I find hot? Who's genes are more likely tp get passed on?
>>
>>29363958
>You act as if an individual will has more impact on the world than the general direction a society takes
I am an individual, I care more about the impact others have on me and my life than the world. Society can go to shit if it's a shit society that badly affects me.

>If a woman can get regularly(and nearly all of them can), she can get a relationship of any sort
Proof please? Doesn't seem to be like that to me.

>The reason men seeks sex more often is because affection is far more scarce to us
You could get friendships plenty and that is affection too, but you robots reject those too. Don't say that something is scarce to you when you actively refuse it.

>Again, we talk about getting laid because it's the bare minimum a person can ask for
Hahahaha no
>>
>>29360584
>Oh my god girls want to fuck a lot of hot guys what a bunch of sluts am I right??
that's the literal definition of a slut tho
>>
>>29364044
>I care more about the impact others have on me and my life
Which is determined by society as a whole, not by individuals.
We are all socially connected whether you like it or not. Whether it furthers you argument or not.

>Proof please? Doesn't seem to be like that to me.
If someone finds you desirable you are automatically on better grounds than someone who's undesirable at all.

>You could get friendships plenty and that is affection too, but you robots reject those too.
Proof please? Doesn't seem like that to me.

>Hahahaha no
Again with that femme superiority complex
>>
>>29364022
>is/ought fallacy
Wanting things to be just is a fallacy? That kinds thinking shows how passive and impotent you are.

>And this isn't also influenced by evolution?
Considering one's decision to defy the rules can mean either success or failure both, and there's no universal rule to apply as each individual is different and well may succeed, evolution doesn't mean anything here.

>You haven't presented any evidence
I have shown you your theories are bullshit. Evopsych just takes facts and makes up a story for them, disregarding the circumstances for those facts.

>Again, it's about averages, not predicting every case.
.And again averages mean less then dogshit to the individual case.

>They do perform experiments based on hypotheses
Which remain that as they cannot be proven.
>>
>>29364110
>Which is determined by society as a whole, not by individuals
Society is made up by individuals, retard.

>If someone finds you desirable you are automatically on better grounds than someone who's undesirable at all
And water is wet. If you know you're undesirable why do you whine so much about it? It makes sense for one not to choose an undesirable piece of crap.

>Proof please? Doesn't seem like that to me
Browse this board. Plenty threads telling robots to get out and get better, plenty robots whining and making up excuses to wallow in self-pity. You are the product of your own doing.

>Again with that femme superiority complex
Again with that robot pity complex.
>>
>>29362498
God damn, you're an imbecile. So, basically, all the guys are better looking than the women where you live, or what the fuck are you saying, you mongoloid? And how fucking gay are you to have opinions about a guy's attractiveness?
>>
>>29364162
>Society is made up by individuals, retard.
not him, but that doesn't mean that society as a whole is the same as a bunch of individuals
>>
>>29364195
It means that an individual or a bunch of individuals can change or preserve society according to whether it favors them or not.
>>
>>29364119

>Wanting things to be just is a fallacy? That kinds thinking shows how passive and impotent you are.

No, but letting what you want to be true influence your interpretation of the evidence is. And your shaming language shows how desperate you are.

>Considering one's decision to defy the rules can mean either success or failure both, and there's no universal rule to apply as each individual is different and well may succeed, evolution doesn't mean anything here.

Nobody said anything about universal rules, you inept cunt. Universal rules are for physics, we're talking about probability.

>And again averages mean less then dogshit to the individual case.

If you have an average value, then you can predict how likely something is to be true or false for an individual.

>Which remain that as they cannot be proven.

Again, no evidence, just your assertion. Also, you support hypotheses, you don't prove them. But you obviously know jack shit about science anyway so why am I surprised?
>>
>>29364162
Yet you claim statistics and general mentality of a society to be irrelevant.

>>29364162
>And water is wet.
Yet you claim that people who can get laid don't have an easier time finding mates.

>>29364162
>Browse this board
I do for the most part.
Sometimes things are determined by outside factors, and are not always up to the individuals' control. Claiming otherwise is just flat out lying.
I'm sure a lot of people have to power to change their situation, but a society's lack of acknowledgement of the outside difficulties and bigotry people face is actually part of the core problem.
>>
>>29364259
>three post links
ugh
oops
>>
>>29364238
>No, but letting what you want to be true influence your interpretation of the evidence is
And again what is the evidence? You assume things are as you say but then complain about reality being different for others. Just because you and the other robots on r9k want to shame women does not mean that is how it is rather than how you think it ought to be. I see reality differently from you.

>Nobody said anything about universal rules, you inept cunt. Universal rules are for physics, we're talking about probability
And again you are talking about nothing. Probability does not matter to people who do.

>If you have an average value, then you can predict how likely something is to be true or false for an individual
Predictions based on averages and not on the actual facts of the individual are bound to fail. You might as well trust the horoscope.

>Again, no evidence
You've given no evidence, just your assertions yourself. You've literally only talked about predictions and averages, in other words a bunch of nothing, while disregarding reality completely.

>you support hypotheses, you don't prove them
Unproven hypotheses have no concrete value to them, they must proven to be worthy of consideration.

>>29364259
>Yet you claim statistics and general mentality of a society to be irrelevant
To the individual who disagrees with them, sure. Everything that makes my life worse is irrelevant to me.

>Yet you claim that people who can get laid don't have an easier time finding mates
I never said that, you're distorting my posts. I only asked why do you whine so much.

>society's lack of acknowledgement of the outside difficulties and bigotry people face
What difficulties and bigotry? No one's a bigot just because they don't find you attractive.
>>
>>29363943
You did not say why. Why most(probably 99%) of living beings ( with a different sex) experiencing sexual desire. Spend so many resources to satisfy sexual desire? Why does not leave extra resources themselves? How sex improves my fitness.
>>
>>29364383
I don't presume to know. I'm a 30 year old virgin woman, masturbation satisfies my sexual urges. If I meet a man that satisfies my criteria, I might have sex with them. Otherwise I'm happy staying single.
>>
>>29364359

>And again what is the evidence? You assume things are as you say but then complain about reality being different for others. Just because you and the other robots on r9k want to shame women does not mean that is how it is rather than how you think it ought to be. I see reality differently from you.

I was responding to your claim that evopsych is bunk. You made the claim, you provide the evidence.

>And again you are talking about nothing. Probability does not matter to people who do.

Probabilities don't matter? Are you being purposely thick?

>Predictions based on averages and not on the actual facts of the individual are bound to fail. You might as well trust the horoscope.

Averages are facts you stupid cunt.

>You've given no evidence, just your assertions yourself. You've literally only talked about predictions and averages, in other words a bunch of nothing, while disregarding reality completely.

Again, you made the claim, you back it up. Lazy bitch.

>Unproven hypotheses have no concrete value to them, they must proven to be worthy of consideration.

All hypotheses are unproven. Some have more evidence than others and are therefore more plausible than others, but none are ultimately proven or disproven. There's always the unkown variable.
>>
>>29364223
>Which is determined by society as a whole, not by individuals
>not him, but that doesn't mean that society as a whole is the same as a bunch of individuals
>It means that an individual or a bunch of individuals can change or preserve society according to whether it favors them or not.
right but it's not the same

i kept rereading this until i understood that you literally just ignored everything i said
>>
>>29364424
>has never gotten a good dicking

anon, if i ever got the chance to fuck you with my penis, you'd never masturbate again.
>>
>>29364478
>I was responding to your claim that evopsych is bunk
Evopsych is bunk when you present evospsych as "hurr people have evolved so and so because so and so despite evidence of the contrary".

>Probabilities don't matter?
Not when someone defies them.

>Averages are facts
No they're not, made-up averages even more so. To give you an example, average is each one of eats three chickens per week when fact is some people eat a shitton of chicken while I eat none.

>Again, you made the claim
I made the claim that your theory of pleasure being because of reproduction is bullshit and I've given you plenty evidence too, citing unreproductive sexual practices that give the most pleasure while reproductive ones do not and childfree couples. You've given nothing but bullshit claims without proof.

>All hypotheses are unproven
You're a retard who knows nothing about empirical evidence.
>>
>>29364510
>right but it's not the same
I don't think you're talking about the same things as I in the first place.
>>
>>29363833
>Women don't like sex

This fucking retarded lie again...

Women like sex as much as men do. They are just trained by society to not be very vocal about it.
>>
>>29364695
>>29364715
nice try

it's there forever
>>
girls should be required to fuck guys they aint into so those guys dont go psycho and kill us all
>>
>>29364187
You don't need to be gay to see that a guy looks good. There are obvious factors, good jaw line, good hair line, good physique, tall etc.

Did you never look at a couple and say "How the fuck is she/he with him/her?" Can't you determine the balance of looks between two people? Are you fucking autistic?
>>
>>29364725
What the fuck is this retard on about?
>>
>>29362391
>that's not fair

evolutionarily speaking, yes it is. you aren't passing on your genes if you can't compete.
>>
>>29364765
I think he's going crazy over a one-letter typo that I fixed literally 10 seconds after posting.
>>
>>29364596

>Evopsych is bunk when you present evospsych as "hurr people have evolved so and so because so and so despite evidence of the contrary".

That's not even what most of evopsych involves. Sure, there are charlatans, but to dismiss the whole field because there are false claims is stupid.

>Not when someone defies them.

But you don't know if someone will until you make the observation. If you want to attempt a prediction you need probabilities.

>No they're not, made-up averages even more so. To give you an example, average is each one of eats three chickens per week when fact is some people eat a shitton of chicken while I eat none.

Actually, variance is a property of distributions, just like an average. If you gather enough data, you can predict what percentage of people will eat three chickens per week and what percentage will eat none. Holy shit you are stupid.

>I made the claim that your theory of pleasure being because of reproduction is bullshit and I've given you plenty evidence too, citing unreproductive sexual practices that give the most pleasure while reproductive ones do not and childfree couples. You've given nothing but bullshit claims without proof.

You made the claim that evopsych was bullshit, that's what I was responding to.

>You're a retard who knows nothing about empirical evidence.

Try to wrap your head around the following, if you can darling:

A hypothesis can appear to be right at first glance. However, you may find out that there is a variable you didn't account for, rendering that hypothesis less accurate or wrong. And given you can't know every possible variable, all hypotheses are provisional, i.e., they are not ultimately proven.
>>
>>29364649
ok you meant society is made up BY individuals not OF

you're fucking delusional and probably a stirner memer

>>29364783
it's five words you autist
>>
this is why I love thia board, it boosts my ego to watch pathetic losers put more energy behind blaming other people for their problems than they do trying to fix them
>>
>>29364816
>That's not even what most of evopsych involves. Sure, there are charlatans, but to dismiss the whole field because there are false claims is stupid
Thanks for calling yourself a charlatan.

>But you don't know if someone will until you make the observation
Wrong, you don't know if someone will until they go and do it. I don't care for making horoscope-tier predictions.

>Actually
You're so retarded you didn't even get the example I gave you was showing how averages are bullshit that don't take reality into account. With that kind of retardation your predictions will are going to be false too.

>You made the claim that evopsych was bullshit
I made the claim your idea that pleasure is because of babies is bullshit. You're the one who brought in evopsych. If evopsych says pleasure is because if babies, then evopsych is bullshit.

>A hypothesis can appear to be right at first glance. However, you may find out that there is a variable you didn't account for, rendering that hypothesis less accurate or wrong
That's why empirical evidence exists, to determine whether your hypothesis was right or wrong. It's the basis of all scientific approach. Too bad it cannot be applied to human behavior as with few exceptions that is subject to change according to the individual's mind, therefore rendering all evopsych hypothesis pretty much useless.
>>
>>29364893
r instead of d. It's one fucking letter. Stop going autistic over a typo and then call me one.
>>
>society is a social construct
fucking let me off this wild ride
>>
>>29364905
Doesn't change the fact that you are a pathetic loser as well if you're browsing this board, Mr. Ego Booster.
>>
>>29364942
i posted five words that's hardly going crazy mr. society is a spook
>>
>>29364952
but I'm not a pathetic loser. I don't browse this board to feel better about the bad life choices make, I browse to affirm to myself i'm making the right ones. it's not even that hard lol
>>
File: 1353791337380.jpg (48 KB, 280x321) Image search: [Google]
1353791337380.jpg
48 KB, 280x321
>SOCIETY IS MADE UP BY INDIVIDUALS
NO THIS ISN'T SOCIETY IS MADE UP OF INDIVIDUALS

THIS IS SOCIETY IS MADE UP

i literally cannot believe how fucking removed from society you retards are, maybe that's how you think it's not real
>>
>>29364954
Wow. You sure trolled me :^)
>>
>>29364979
We both know why you browse this board. Stop fooling yourself.
>>
>society is a meme
stop no

the memes are going too fast for me to understand
>>
>>29362037
If humans didn't evolve monogamy, then how does it exist? :^)

Europeans are (were) very sex dimorphic. In the frozen north a lot of men died and women couldn't gather enough to even support themselves unlike the rest of the world. Monogamy began when hominids came to Europe. Tacitus even wrote about how the Germanic tribes were monogamous.

Monogamy only seems unnatural to humans if you think niggers are humans.
>>
>>29365051
>If humans didn't evolve monogamy, then how does it exist? :^)

Women wanting to secure Chad for themselves and not having him stolen by other women.

You were never into the equation.
>>
>>29362189
So by that logic a guy having sex without making a baby is also a slut. You're fucking retarded, go back to the 15th century where people still make appeals to nature like that
>>
>>29365051
>Europeans are (were) very sex dimorphic. In the frozen north a lot of men died and women couldn't gather enough to even support themselves unlike the rest of the world.

And now nordic men are all ladyboys who want to get cucked by hairy middle eastern men. :^)
>>
retard OP doesn't realize that if women experienced rejection they would be crying to the high heavens and making up laws left and right
>>
>>29364923

>Wrong, you don't know if someone will until they go and do it. I don't care for making horoscope-tier predictions.

And then you make the observation. I can't believe how dumb you are.

>You're so retarded you didn't even get the example I gave you was showing how averages are bullshit that don't take reality into account. With that kind of retardation your predictions will are going to be false too.

The example you gave didn't prove that averages were useless. I explained how distribution around the average can be used to make predictions about people who don't fit the average.

>I made the claim your idea that pleasure is because of babies is bullshit. You're the one who brought in evopsych. If evopsych says pleasure is because if babies, then evopsych is bullshit.

That wasn't me, I'm responding exclusively to your evopsych is bullshit claim. Try to keep up.

And you can't really be so stupid as to believe that if a theory makes one claim that is wrong, the whole thing is wrong.

>That's why empirical evidence exists, to determine whether your hypothesis was right or wrong.

Yes, no shit. But you can't always account for all the variables. Therefore, no hypothesis can be assumed to be complete. There is always room for improvement as our methods/tools improve.

> Too bad it cannot be applied to human behavior as with few exceptions that is subject to change according to the individual's mind, therefore rendering all evopsych hypothesis pretty much useless.

Idiot. All you are saying is that there is more than one variable determining an individual's behaviour. So what, most phenomena are influenced by multiple variables.

Not that I expect you to understand the concept of a multi-factor model.
>>
>>29365030
ok champ, whatever you say
>>
>>29365084
>Human history and evolution doesn't matter

How about you go read some books on biology and history you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>29362155
monogamy doesn't exist since sex outside marriage isn't illegal

women just have sex behind your back
>>
>>29365074

and yet the bible is pretty much about every man getting a wife that is loyal to him as long as he is a hard worker, a valued member of society and can provide for her

but of course that's a horrible system right?
>>
I mean, it goes both ways, guys who use tinder are pretty gross too. The reason sluttiness is bad is it implies when they actually get a relationship they're going to have the additional baggage of banging a ton of other people. You know how employers are usually reluctant to hire people who've had a ton of jobs for a short period of time? It's because it indicates they're bad at holding down jobs. The same principle applies to relationships. A bunch of short sexual stints implies you've failed, several times, to hold down a meaningful relationship. What's to say it won't happen again?

Also it's just biologically gross because who knows where the dicks have been that have been inside that person.
>>
File: 1461690060614.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1461690060614.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>29365105
Okay m888ty
>>
>>29365120
>Also it's just biologically gross because who knows where the dicks have been that have been inside that person.

Knowing our fellow men, they have probably been mostly in their hands. Nothing to worry about as long as you wear a condom.
>>
>>29365108
Nice straw man you fucking retard. I never said that. We live in different times. Women can have sex with who ever they want as much as they want and accept the risks.
>>
>>29365175
Yes and not enough time has passed in this "modern era" to actually make a difference within the human biology. Socially, things have obviously changed. But biologically we are not massively changed from "15th century" as you put it.
>>
>>29365103
>And then you make the observation.
Anyone can make observations after something happened. You just liteally proved Chomsky right when he affirms evopsych is just a bunch of retards attaching personal interpretations to shit that happens. rather than researching actual causes and other stuff real scientists do.

>The example you gave didn't prove that averages were useless
Except it did. According to the average everone eats three chickens a day when that's not true. Being wrong any predictions made it on will be wrong too.

>That wasn't me, I'm responding exclusively to your evopsych is bullshit claim.
Not my fault you retards all sound the same.

>And you can't really be so stupid as to believe that if a theory makes one claim that is wrong, the whole thing is wrong
Do a google search, there's plenty of further criticism for evopsych too.

>But you can't always account for all the variables. Therefore, no hypothesis can be assumed to be complete
>Translation: Let's disregard the laws of physics and all scientific discovery guys because I'm bitter my pseudoscience can't be accurate or believable enough!

>All you are saying is that there is more than one variable determining an individual's behaviour. So what, most phenomena are influenced by multiple variables
You don't know shit about your own pseudoscience, they literally say genes are all that matters and the brain is structured in determined circuits when that's been proven to be utter shit. You're pathetic, educate yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x176
>>29360584
How could you blame them when there are men like pic related??
>>
>>29365151
Not really, I think another anon posted somewhere above that most of the female tinder population ends up sleeping around with the same group of men (something like 250 women sleeps with 50 men). The kind of guys who use tinder in the first place tend to be grosser than the average guy.
>>
>>29365114
The bible is sandnigger bullshit, the new testament that is the basis for chiristianity literally said "disregard that crap"

>but of course that's a horrible system right?
Yes because it leads to exploitation, forcing women to suffer under men that others have decided to be good but are not actually good for them.
>>
>>29365230
It's good for society. Women have proven time and time again to make choices that are horrible for them. They vote in parties that bring in muslims that eventually end up raping them. Women are not good at thinking for themselves and when given the choice they still end up putting themselves in a position to suffer.
>>
>>29365193
>But biologically we are not massively changed
Except women can prevent/remove pregnancy if they not wish for one more efficiently than ever now?
In the past they just tossed babies to die, true, but I think prevention/intervention while it's just a glob without brains is preferable to postbirth intervention.
>>
the only saving grace is that women age terribly
by the time they are 40 it's like they don't even exist
just husks of meat waiting to die
meanwhile, men can stand strong, both physically and mentally. even the oldest virgin outvalues a wrinkly hag whose best years of drinking fucking and sucking the top percent are over
>>
>>29365264
>It's good for society
It's good for half of society. The other half is oppressed and has the right to rebel against it. In fact the individual alone has the right to rebel against an oppressive society that denies her her opportunities.

>Women have proven time and time again to make choices that are horrible for them
Yet it is men who whine and complain about their life and their horrible choices they make, see: r9k.

>Women are not good at thinking for themselves and when given the choice they still end up putting themselves in a position to suffer
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>29365265
Okay, but the fact that they started doing it hasn't made an effect on newer generations just yet because as I said, it's still not been a significant amount of time since it became this efficient.

And also as you mentioned, abortions existed in the past too.
>>
>>29365197

>Anyone can make observations after something happened. You just liteally proved Chomsky right when he affirms evopsych is just a bunch of retards attaching personal interpretations to shit that happens. rather than researching actual causes and other stuff real scientists do.

Observation =/= interpretation. Christ you are dumb.

>Except it did. According to the average everone eats three chickens a day when that's not true. Being wrong any predictions made it on will be wrong too.

But the average isn't the only aspect of probability, you fucking dingus.

>Do a google search, there's plenty of further criticism for evopsych too.
>Translation: It's not my job to educate you, shitlord!

Lazy bitch.

>Translation: Let's disregard the laws of physics and all scientific discovery guys because I'm bitter my pseudoscience can't be accurate or believable enough!

Accurate and complete are not the same thing you sub-human. You do realise that physicists still do research, don't you?

>they literally say genes are all that matters and the brain is structured in determined circuits when that's been proven to be utter shit.

Dishonest whore. Not smart enough to tackle their actual positions so you misrepresent them.
>>
>>29364424
until that clock goes a tocking then your highly selective brain suddenly becomes fuck-me-now I'll lower my standards from anything but Hercules
just remember that you are a fucking worthless slut and your body knows it
>>
>>29365298
>It's good for half of society. The other half is oppressed and has the right to rebel against it. In fact the individual alone has the right to rebel against an oppressive society that denies her her opportunities.
The half of society that actually does 90% of everything. Women's only thing of value they have is raising children. Why the fuck should they be given the same rights as the people who do everything?
>Yet it is men who whine and complain about their life and their horrible choices they make, see: r9k.
And yet every study shows that once women hit a certain age(28 and past that) and are no longer worthy of chad's affection they become horribly unhappy.
>>
>>29365317
>Observation =/= interpretation
You have made nothing but interpretations while calling them observations. Are you retarded?

>But the average isn't the only aspect of probability
Yeah it's fucking nothing. Thanks for finally admitting that.

>too lazy to educate himself
>tells others to educate themselves on his evopsych bullshit
>calls others lazy
Hypocrisy, the true mark of a robot.

>Accurate and complete are not the same thing
And you don't even realize your BS is close to neither. Physicists still do research but they don't go making bullshit claims based on absolutely nothing like evopsychs do.

>Dishonest whore
The only dishonest one here is you, bitter little shitposter.
>>
there is a girl with a bf, her regular supply of sex and affection, he's a gimp, with a funny looking moustache - she had the hots for me before she got into a relationship, 2 years later I msg her and she says aww baww boo hoo if you asked me out earlier blah blah, fast forward a few weeks and she initiates contact with me and flat out tells me if I make a move we be cucking her bf - I havent yet and time is running out, shes a lovely girl too, dont hate, appreciate, and dont be the boyfriend
>>
>>29365340
>The half of society that actually does 90% of everything
Numbers out of the ass again
>Women's only thing of value they have is raising children
The workforce says you're wrong again
>Why the fuck should they be given the same rights as the people who do everything?
Because you don't do everything, and forcing people to your bullshit is wrong
>And yet every study shows that once women hit a certain age(28 and past that) and are no longer worthy of chad's affection they become horribly unhappy
Studies that have been refuted by women themselves?
>>
>>29365381
>if I make a move
women are impotent children who need to have everything handed down to them
even the average robot isn't that fucked in the head
Just goes to show that we need to go back into restraining them.
>>
>>29365417
>Because you don't do everything, and forcing people to your bullshit is wrong

You need to stop being delusional. Men do all the hard jobs. Men are miners, garbagemen, etc. 97% of workplace deaths are men. These are jobs that no woman would ever consider doing, jobs that society wouldn't exist without. Women bring nothing of value to the table. They are not better at anything. That's simply a fact.
>>
>>29365381
>if I make a move we be cucking her bf

That means she wants you to do it. But don't do it anon. Put yourself in the place of the guy. Would you like to get cucked by some random dude?
>>
>>29365376

>You have made nothing but interpretations while calling them observations. Are you retarded?

No dipshit, I'm not making any interpretations in this conversation. You used the word observation/interpretation iinterchangeably. I was correcting you.

>Yeah it's fucking nothing. Thanks for finally admitting that.

You stupid fuck. It's the most likely outcome on a given measure, hardly nothing!

>And you don't even realize your BS is close to neither. Physicists still do research but they don't go making bullshit claims based on absolutely nothing like evopsychs do.

But you know exactly nothing about evopsych. You just blindly accept what Chomsky says and don't do your own investigation.

I'm glad not all women are as thick as you.
>>
>US economy going down the shitter
>EU collapsing
>in a couple generations we will have our own fall of Rome
>men will regain their masculine role in society and rebuild it
>laws will once again be fair and respect men
>women will have to return to monogamy and remain loyal or they will die like they did in the past
>this is inevitable because even perfect economic policy can't cope with limited fossil fuels
>but you won't live long enough to see it
>you will live and die in a gynocratic shithole where men are slaves to an unholy union of women, government and religion who divide the products of man's civilization among themselves without shame
>>
>>29365449
>You need to stop being delusional. Men do all the hard jobs.
Actually robots do all the hard jobs, literal robots not you useless welfare-leeching neets. And the few jobs that would be still considered hard will eventually disappear thanks to the constant progress of automation. That's a good thing; plenty chinese women die in western factories and sweatshops. Not to mention working conditions of women in early industrial 1800s.

>jobs that society wouldn't exist without
Plenty jobs that society wouldn't exist without have disappeared because someone found a way to automatize them, anon.

>They are not better at anything.
Considering you're here whining while they're out there enjoying their life and making something of themselves that already makes them better than you.

jobs that society wouldn't exist without
>>
File: 7LmqvrH.jpg (33 KB, 652x732) Image search: [Google]
7LmqvrH.jpg
33 KB, 652x732
>>29365483
>men will regain their masculine role in society and rebuild it

One day.... One day...
>>
>>29365547
I'm not a NEET you stupid cunt. I do a job that you would never be able to handle. I guarantee it. Guess what? Everyone hates women. Every man hates you.
>>
>>29365481
>You used the word observation/interpretation iinterchangeably
I only used the same words you used. I suppose you're really correcting yourself.

>It's the most likely outcome on a given measure
And again, nothing to the individual, who can change his/her mind at will therefore disrupting your measure. You're arguing over nothing.

>But you know exactly nothing about evopsych.
You're the one who knows nothing about it, idiot.
>>
>>29365600
>I'm not a NEET
Everyone can lie on the internet
>>
>>29365620

>I only used the same words you used. I suppose you're really correcting yourself.

No, I said observation, then you replied with interpretation. If you actually knew anything about conducting experiments, you'd know they are different concepts.

>And again, nothing to the individual, who can change his/her mind at will therefore disrupting your measure. You're arguing over nothing.

Idiot. If I know that the average height of a man is 5ft10in, then I can predict that a given man will be around 5ft10in. Outliers do not make the average useless.

>You're the one who knows nothing about it, idiot.

I had to take a couple of modules as I did neuroscience. I've also kept informed about the literature becuase it is a pet interest. I'm sure, even that little study is more than you have done.
>>
>>29365698
>No, I said observation, then you replied with interpretation
Idiot, you're the one who first mentioned interpretation, try to keep with the conversation. You've been conflating the two all thread.

>Idiot. If I know that the average height of a man is 5ft10in, then I can predict that a given man will be around 5ft10in.
And then you will have reality slap you in the face when you meet men who are well above and below 5ft10in and don't want to be treated like men who are 5ft10in. You also keep whining about shaming language and calling it a desperate move yet you keep using shaming language yourself.

>I had to take a couple of modules as I did neuroscience
And you didn't notice how bullshit it is? The educational system sure has fallen.
>>
>>29365600
>>29365635
>I do a job
JUST
>>
>>29365853

>Idiot, you're the one who first mentioned interpretation, try to keep with the conversation. You've been conflating the two all thread.

Below is the statement I was referring to:

>Anyone can make observations after something happened. You just liteally proved Chomsky right when he affirms evopsych is just a bunch of retards attaching personal interpretations to shit that happens

>And then you will have reality slap you in the face when you meet men who are well above and below 5ft10in and don't want to be treated like men who are 5ft10in

Holy shit you are retarded. It doesn't change the fact that most men will be around 5ft10in.

>And you didn't notice how bullshit it is? The educational system sure has fallen.

Must be the amount of women teaching.
>>
i'm alrgiht with sluts that fuck chads on the reg, but admit that they are sluts. Women that "enjoy" and use tinder should just be put in the slut category instantly and you shouldnt feel bad for calling them out. If you cant handle being called a slut, dont fucking use hook-up apps, dumb fucking cow.

If tomorrow my girlfriend tells me that she has had hook-ups and she didnt tell me about it when i asked, i'll beat her up and make her pay for the lies. It's the only fair way
>>
>>29365944
>Below is the statement I was referring to
You're so retarded you can't understand context. Chomsky's critique of evopsych is that's based on disproven ideas about the brain and projecting personal interpretations on past events to explain human behavior falsely presented as "scientific observations", same as this board does and you've done in your "hurr durr women" posts, and he is correct about that.

>It doesn't change the fact that most men will be around 5ft10in
Will they? You cannot know for sure until you make a census, which by the way have often proven such predictions wrong.

>blaming women for his incompentence and stupidity
Why do robots always do this?
>>
>>29365990
This nigga right here knows whats up
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 640x1136
Who here /chad/
>>
>>29366035

>You're so retarded you can't understand context. Chomsky's critique of evopsych is that's based on disproven ideas about the brain and projecting personal interpretations on past events to explain human behavior falsely presented as "scientific observations", same as this board does and you've done in your "hurr durr women" posts, and he is correct about that.

You've presented no "disproven ideas about the brain", just your universal blueprint strawman.

>Will they? You cannot know for sure until you make a census, which by the way have often proven such predictions wrong.

And what do you use that census for jackass!? You use it to infer trends and averages in order to make predictions.
>>
>>29366108
>You've presented no "disproven ideas about the brain", just your universal blueprint strawman.
>being this ignorant about the things he defends

A number of cognitive scientists have criticized the modularity hypothesis, citing growing neurological evidence of brain plasticity and changes in neural networks in response to environmental stimuli and personal experiences. Steven Quartz and Terry Sejnowski, for example, have argued that the view of the brain as a collection of specialized circuits, each chosen by natural selection and built according to a "genetic blueprint", is contradicted by evidence that cortical development is flexible and that areas of the brain can take on different functions. Neurobiological research does not support the assumption by evolutionary psychologists that higher-level systems in the neocortex responsible for complex functions are massively modular. Peters (2013) cites neurological research showing that higher-order neocortical areas can become functionally specialized by way of synaptic plasticity and the experience-dependent changes that take place at the synapse during learning and memory. As a result of experience and learning processes the developed brain can look modular although it is not necessarily innately modular as suggested by evolutionary psychologists.
>>
File: 1465439462484.jpg (116 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1465439462484.jpg
116 KB, 400x800
>>29362425

>how do I make a man commit and show him I'm worthy of being a wife?
>I know I'll try fucking LOTS of men since I have nothing else to offer!
>based only how they look too! it's empowering for me
>>
>>29366108
>And what do you use that census for
Making sure whether your predictions were right or wrong? Idiot.
>>
>>29366192
Looks are the basis for attraction. If you're not attractive to a woman she will not be sexually aroused by you and that will make sex extremely bad for her leading to hatred and resentment over time if nothing is done to improve the situation.
>>
>>29366282
HOWEVER
That doesn't mean all girls like the same look.
My bf is strongfat, and he has an adorable face. Other girls have rejected him before, I took him because I like him. Thinking that all girls like the exact same face and body is retarded.
>>
>>29366366
no, you just cant get chad

>strongfat
>adorable face

post pics or i'll asume that he is an obese 5/10(soc standards, which makes him a 3/10 irl)

pic related a chad that'll never be rejected in a situation where the woman wont be affraid of judgment
>>
>>29366190

Nice direct copy-paste from wikipedia.

That doesn't refute that the brain is an evolved organ, just that there is more adaption of function in the neocortex. Peoples' brain structures are still a consequence of evolution, even with plasticity.

>Making sure whether your predictions were right or wrong? Idiot.

Idiot, you use them for inferring average traits of a population, e.g., the example of height.
>>
>>29366403
>That doesn't refute that the brain is an evolved organ
No shit sherlock but it does refute that evolution only goes one way and that functions stay the same and don't change/adapt their purpose over time. Evolution is adaptation and requires plasticity as the circumstances for each individual change. It was never a static thing like evopsychs like you try to pass it to be with your misogynist BS.

>Idiot, you use them for inferring average traits of a population
Traits that change you mean? Especially shit like height that's changed a lot in the span of a few years (see fucking Asia)?
>>
>>29366395
I'm a femanon and I think that's ugly, would not respond.
>>
>>29366525
epic

where is the thumb up button btw
>>
>>29366464
>No shit sherlock but it does refute that evolution only goes one way and that functions stay the same and don't change/adapt their purpose over time.

Some are static, for example congenitally blind individuals who can still smile despite never being exposed to one. You might not like the implication of this, but it is true.

>Traits that change you mean? Especially shit like height that's changed a lot in the span of a few years (see fucking Asia)?

Which is why you collate more than one average if you are interested in how a trait changes.
>>
>>29366625
>Some are static
Very few ones and definitely not ones that hinder one's ambitions in life, as a bad life is not preferable to a good one and evolution does away with traits that are bad for the individual. Why is why evopsych is considered bullshit, as it pushes for a lot of nonsensical crap.
>>
>>29366700
>Why is why evopsych is considered bullshit, as it pushes for a lot of nonsensical crap.

Some evolutionary psychologists might, but still don't see why this causes you to dismiss the whole field. I seriously doubt you are familiar with all of the theories proposed within evopsych.
>>
>>29360584
Remember guys, they are only sluts untill they finally have a baby, then they graduate to mom. No mom is a slut ;)
>>
File: 1849897556.jpg (140 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1849897556.jpg
140 KB, 1280x851
>>29360584
>omg anon it's just sex get over it everyone does it
>being a cum dumpster isn't degrading and you're insecure and not a real man if you can't handle it
>now when will anyone man up and marry me so that I can raise my daughters (not his, lol but shhhhh :3) to be proper ladies
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.