[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 636x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 636x356
Who /Americunt/ here?

I want to pick up a 24 pack of natty for me and my friend to drink tomorrow, but he's only 20 and I'm 19. I have a fake ID, but I don't know any stores around my hometown well enough that I'm confident it won't get taken.

I'm thinking of heading downtown and asking a Nig to buy me the 24 pack, but I'm afraid he'll chimp out on me.

Any tips?
>>
File: freedoms internally.jpg (15 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
freedoms internally.jpg
15 KB, 350x300
tfw despondent about the upcoming election
>>
>>29360407
it's not like there's anything we can do about it, really
>>
>>29360435
to actually respond to your question I never bought liquor when I was underage tfw 29, so I have no idea what you should do. Don't ask a nog to buy you liquor unless you're prepared to lose the money, though, that I do know, having heard from many anons that that happened to.
>>
>>29360473
I guess I'll just attempt it myself.

I will just pray that the clerk doesn't fuck me by taking my ID and giving it to the police.
>>
File: 1436001027226.png (476 KB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
1436001027226.png
476 KB, 400x560
>>29360512
...tell me it doesn't have your real name and info on it, anon.
>>
>>29360558
it does
it helps when I'm drunk at college if the bouncer asks me info so I don't have to memorize anything
it's from a different state, though
>>
>>29360589
>it helps when I'm drunk at college if the bouncer asks me info so I don't have to memorize anything
well, you're beyond what I've done and what I can help you with, then. normie
good luck
>>
>>29360628
thank you, anon.

And may GOD BLESS the United Fucking Retarded States of America
>>
Hey, faggot. I gave you some info in the nightowl thread, but it was mainly how to just make your own hooch. Look up some videos, faggot, it's easy.
>>
File: 1436001652674.jpg (19 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
1436001652674.jpg
19 KB, 300x321
>>29360665
>>And may GOD BLESS the United Fucking Retarded States of America
Fun Fact: All this shit happened because of lobbying from Mothers Against Drunk Driving. The drinking age was then and is now a state-level issue. My mom was going and getting trashed at bars at 19 in the 70s. But MADD got Congress to tie federal highway money to raising the drinking age to 21. States are free to turn down the money and set a lower age, but few could afford to maintain their interstates out of their own budget, and none of them want to. Hence, this faggotry.

If you're using a fake ID in college bars I hope you're at least dicking Stacy and moving out of this awful board. Like I failed to many years ago.
>>
>>29360737
make my own, eh?

My father brews occassionally. I'll look into it. Thanks
>>
>>29360751
Yes, I know how the drinking age of 21 came about. It was probably the one thing I actually learned in my AP Government class in high school. I've dicked a few Stacies, and a few average girls, but you know as well as I that there is no leaving this board.
>>
>>29360763
wine is easy as fuck, and you can literally do it now if you have preservative free juice, sugar, and yeast. Just mix them all together and leave the cap slightly unscrewed.
>>
File: that feel uncle sam.png (28 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
that feel uncle sam.png
28 KB, 153x200
>>29360790
in times past I would have been angry. I would have REEEEE'd at you. Because, despite going away to college, I never managed to make any of that happen. No parties, no Stacies, no nothing. Then I transferred and left for a school within commuting distance. And of course living at home and commuting to college kills one's chances of sleeping with women - no private dorm room - and even making friends - since there's always a train to catch, or rush-hour traffic to beat.

But now I'm too tired to be angry. Not just tonight, from drinking cheap vodka, tired in a broader sense. I don't have the energy to hate you for what you are. So I'm not telling you to get out for vindictive reasons. I'm telling you to get out to avoid remaining here and regressing and turning into someone like me, six months from wizardhood. Go live your normie life. Forget this place. It can only harm you. I'm a lost cause, but there is still time for you. You're very nearly free.
>>
>>29361020
b-but anon this is just a meme board... I used to belong here
>>
>>29360121
>24 pack of natty
I'll never understand why people buy this stuff for anything besides parties
If you like beer why not spend a bit extra to drink something decent?
Or just buy some shit liquor and mix with something
>>
>>29360121
Don't listen to the people saying homebrew is easy
Sterilizing is a bitch and if you don't sterilize your first couple batches you'll end up with vinegar
You should sterilize every batch anyway but if you know what you're doing you could manage without it
>>
>>29361251
I guess I could do shit liquor

Natty is so damn cheap, though. 24 pack for $10, can't beat that.

>>29361288
I'm not sure I'll have much of a choice, if my ID gets taken
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.