[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys go about making normies lives hell? >Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: SmugWojak.jpg (41 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
SmugWojak.jpg
41 KB, 500x599
How do you guys go about making normies lives hell?

>Every once and a while I go to my local gas station late at night
>I make sure to wear dark clothes and a thick jacket
>I make sure to avoid eye contact with the cashier as I walk in
>I go behind isles so they can't see me
>I look around for security cameras
>Stay in the store for an unnecessarily long time, avoiding the cashier but still letting him know I'm there
>Continue this for a while
>Leave quickly without saying a word
>They'll get nervous that I shoplifted even though I didn't and they'll have to double check all the inventory.

>I cum on one dollar bills each time I fap
>Save all these cum bills
>Go to McDonalds and buy 50 piece nuggies or something
>Give the cashier the cum bills with a smug look
>Enjoy nuggies

>Drink a lot of Mountain Dew (or water if you're a fucking normie), enough that my pee is clear
>Go to the local swimming pool
>Pee (it will be clear so the normies can't see it)
>Get out of the pool
>Watch the normies swim in my pee

>Sometimes I even call Chinese restaurants just to mock the accent of the person who answers the phone
>Do the same with Italian places
>>
>>29359966
Since when do beverages clear urine?
>>
>>29359966

How is a fucking night attendant at a gas station or clerk at McDonalds a normie or chad?
>>
>How do you guys go about making normies lives hell?
I'm an extremely attractive robot, I flirt with girls,(just body language and eye contact) make them feel special for a while, and then completely ignore them and move on to the next girl.
I do all of this, without ever saying a single word to them. only way I can keep on my normie mask
>>
>>29360027
>robot
>attractive
Stopped reading there. You are normie scum and you should get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: 1465852814852.png (88 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
1465852814852.png
88 KB, 300x362
One of many ways:

>at collage
>group work assignment
>pretend to be meek, shy, quiet
>a wild alpha appears
>slowly reveal power level
>slowly de construct the alpha with snide subtle remarks demonstrating superior intelligence, wit, charm
>alpha ego shattered in slow motion
>alpha becomes a hollow shell, posturing with no substance
>popcorn.gif
>normies watch out.jpg
>>
I lie a lot and just generally fuck with people. I use alter egos and personas when going places and I take shit that people leave out all the time.
>>
the guy working the gas station, did he hurt you at all? do you even know him? what if he's a really nice guy outside of work? just because he's a normie doesn't mean he deserves that shit

>dollar bills
dollar bills are already filthy as fuck (coke/literal shit) so if you're handling money all day its a good idea to wash your hands anyway. if they don't wash their hands your dollar bills aren't going to make a difference, especially if they don't know

>pool
you know how many gallons of water are in a pool? you did nothing to it. and they don't know its in there
pool's are naturally filthy as fuck which is why they have chlorine
and guess what, people naturally assume any given pool has been peed in, its such an old idea and people make jokes about it all the time

on the first story you're an asshole.
on the next two you are doing things they don't know you're doing and because both of these things are naturally filthy anyway, you're making no real difference

but you probably made all of this up
if you're going to lie go more in line with the first one where the normie might actually be affected
>>
>>29360197
>le grabs popcorn
back to facebook
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.