[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you all so obsessed with women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 604x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 604x520
why are you all so obsessed with women?
>>
>>29359801
a.) I'm lonely
b.) I'm horny
>>
>>29359801
cause they can't stop thinking with their dicks and us women take advantage of it
>>
>>29359801
what else can virgins do? they are weak and small.
>>
>>29359801
Because the main goal of humans is to find a mate and reproduce, even though it is much more wiser to enjoy life your own way unlike normie scum.
>>
>>29359801
Because they want the things that they are unable to get.
>>
i'm not, i'm obsessed with little girls
>>
File: 144423766804.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144423766804.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29359801
I think you know the answer this, Chad.
>>
>>29359801
Because they make mens lives living hells and I want to wake every single male up on the planet about it.
>>
i'm actually obsessed with video games and music. women are nice though, they come and go.
our brothers create things for us to enjoy, more work and energy goes into their creations, it makes more sense to focus time there.
the time of humans and expanding is over, there is no reproductive race anymore; if you wanna have 8 kids, fine, if you wanna have 1, fine or zero, fine.
>>
I just like looking at cute and pretty anime girls and women.
>>
>>29359873
That's not just the main goal of humans, it's the main goal of animals in general.

Humans are nothing more than retarded animals, enslaved to their own biological programming (whether they care to admit it or not).
>>
>>29360008
but if women are so weak and inferior how could they possibly have any sort of power over men at all?
>>
>>29360042
so what exactly brings you to /r9k/? you seem normal and well adjusted.
>>
File: 1465658647059s.jpg (3 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1465658647059s.jpg
3 KB, 125x83
>>29360003
the retarded pepe shit post.
>>
>>29359801
Why are you obsessed with food?

What are you a living being or something?
>>
>>29360112
Animals don't do drugs create art or civilization. Saying we're just animals is oversimplifying everything.
>>
>>29359801
>asking a person who has never had a gf why they so obsessed with women
>you've probably had sex before (coming to this conclusion because you said "you all" imlpying you don't belong here)
So why are you so obsessed with women, OP?
>>
>>29360042
I relate to this
Iuutghhj
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.