[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so a girl I know and wouldn't mind going out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x640
Alright so a girl I know and wouldn't mind going out with sent me her phone number unsolicited through Facebook Messenger yesterday, claiming Messenger no longer worked on her phone despite a fairly lengthy history of chats.

I tried texting her and she ended up calling me back. As I was staying at a friends house that didn't end up lasting long (lots of shouting of "IT'S SO TINY" and "PASS THE WEED" in the background, she just told me to "have a good time" and I hung up) but it seemed really strange that she wouldn't just text like regular.

Am I just autistic or is she trying to start something up? Pic unrelated.
>>
girls tend to perform surveillance on guys they might be interested in
>>
>>29359607
And I'd figure so. My intuition's right then?
>>
>>29359630
yeah its a standard opening move

the next move is yours though, call her back at the same time on a different day
>>
>>29359690
Aight then. Conversations I honestly can handle fine with women, it's actually going past friendliness where I get tripped up.

Either that or I'm reading the situation completely wrong and I'll make an ass of myself if I call her.
>>
>>29359759

she isn't asking for you to go beyond friends, she just wants to know if you care about her enough to call back
>>
>>29359829
Alright, I'll give her a call later on.
>>
>>29359894
good luck anon, listen to what she wants to say
>>
>>29359999
Thanks my nigga, nice quads.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.