[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots here want to be a teacher? I love teaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cat_japan.jpg (99 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cat_japan.jpg
99 KB, 500x375
Any other robots here want to be a teacher?

I love teaching and helping people learn, and I love history.
>>
>>29359415
No. I don't want to have to deal with immature shitheads everyday or be exposed so much to social interaction.
>>
>>29359415
Being a teacher is probably the worst career for a robot, especially history since that deals with middle and high schoolers. You'll be treated like shit by a bunch of normies who only attend school for social purposes, and live on a wage lower than any unskilled construction worker.
>>
>>29359415
Unless you plan to teach in college then don't fucking do it man. I'm telling you it's not worth it. You will be dealing with mostly dumb shitheads who give so little of a fuck that they won't even try. You cannot teach those who do not want to learn, and that is most students.
>>
File: outo.png (146 KB, 242x354) Image search: [Google]
outo.png
146 KB, 242x354
>>29359415
I have high affinity with kids and old people but can't relate at all to the rest of demographics.

More than conventional teaching at a school I think it would be better to tutor kids or nurse the old folk.

I read about how important people chose a person to teach them about life/work/education and it seemed pretty cool to me.
>>
>>29359806
Rich people don't include fuckwit teachers as their mentors. They choose successful people, people they can look up to, not some fuckwit with a useless degree who works as a teenage babysitter.
>>
>>29359415
I would consider it, just not an inner city K-12 public school teacher, the shit they put up with is beyond what they get paid for.
>>
>>29359840
I fucked up

I meant that they USED to take protegees to give them all their knowledge in the past. Like luke and layton.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.