[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
questions? lay your worries bare, i will do my best to provide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1464473433687.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464473433687.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
questions? lay your worries bare, i will do my best to provide some constructive perspective
>>
can i become a true hero even without a quirk?
>>
>>29359264

You need a telltale weakness at least
>>
>>29359264
No, but you can become an hero by ending your life.
>>
>>29359264
courage is a heroic quirk
>>
>>29359248
ive known a girl online for 10 years. we talk almost every day

she's got a boyfriend and i cant let my crush on her go

i've refused starting a relationship with a girl in the last month because no other woman has ever lived up to my friend

im a cuck and i know it, and its killing me

what do i do
>>
>>29359248
I am relatively ok looking, always been autistic though, however got nose acne and now my nose is full of bumps and I wAnna anhero because all my motivation to be social is gone if I am going to be so ugly and people will be repulsed by me
>>
I want to get some kind of degree and learn an azn language as I do it. I keep getting told to learn a trade and bring my goals down to earth. It's solid advice, but it comes from people who think that I think asia will cure me of being a robot or that I have yellow fever. Neither of these things are true. I just want to live and work in another part of the world someday. Having a stable job an america will not fulfill me because I will be alone, friendless, gfless, isolated, waiting to die. I'd rather be alone on my own terms and in a place of my choosing.
>>
So, my girlfriend told me that she was a virgin but then later admitted that her ex boyfriend put in just part of his dick tip in once before she changed her mind and stopped it. When we first started doing sexual stuff, it appeared that she did indeed have an annular hymen, so I considered her a virgin, but now I am questioning it...What do?
>>
>>29359396
Buy cetaphil, use it once a night. dont over do it. at first you may break out into white heads but persist, your skin is just being deep cleansed.

>>29359417
i understand where you're coming from. Moving overseas can be wonderful, if it's too expensive for you now try moving to another city first. You can build a whole new identity and find friends easily. also get tinder, leave your profile blank at first if you want and just build up confidence, you'll start talking and dating within a few months.

>>29359422
yeah yeah, men want their girls to be exclusive. sadly you've just gotta get over it though.
>>
>>29359349
you know exactly whats wrong here, but it seems like you're just not willing to let it go
>>
>>29359422
Realize that you have a beautiful relationship and that this sort of shit doesn't matter in either the short term or the long run
>>
>>29359396
fix your diet, drink only water, keep your living and sleeping spaces clean. but proper nutrition is very important. exercise is also.
>>
>>29359499
Part of me really is as juvenile as they think. I have always loved stories about great pre-war European explorers and adventurers. As a young, American bachelor, I should be able to do anything I set my mind to, r-right? I think so, at least.
>>
>>29359417
You don't need to learn another language, and you probably will never put in the effort anyways. There aren't enough jobs in Japan. US Unemployment is ~5% atm. Stay here, learn how to live with yourself. It can only get better.
>>
>>29359417
learning the language is one step closer to realizing what you want for yourself. commit or don't at all
>>
>>29359248
My life is like a tragic comedy. I've been very passionate about art for years but suck at it. There's just a ceiling I keep hitting. It can be very humiliating when people ask about it. I'm also considered something of an idiot by my family. I'm kind of a clutz and freeze up in stressful situations.
Another thing that really destroys my ego is my physical body. I have a squeaky pre pubescent voice, I'm short, and have a small member.
>>
>>29359551
I'm not a "things will get better" kind of person. As for the effort, I think it will be easy for me to work on something I'm passionate about, if the few college classes I'm in are any indication. After all, I don't have an addictive personality, I don't play vidya, watch anime, or really enjoy anything at all. All I have is time.
>>
>>29359422
can't change the past. it can influence the present, but it does not have to.
>>
>>29359503
yeah... i do

im in the slow stages of acceptance i guess.

ill ditch her before years end, no half measures or itll just happen again
>>
>>29359613
If you aren't interested in keeping her as just a friend, consider finding out how much you talk to her and starting by cutting that amount in half.
>>
>>29359591
art. why would you be humiliated over something you're passionate about? skill doesn't come overnight
>>
>>29359633
we just have such an extensive history, and im certain my choices are being biased towards doing things to try and win her over. it's like a drug, i try and stay away but i keep going back

idk, i'll try i guess

thank you anon
>>
>>29359640
There's 14 year olds that can draw better than me.
>>
How do I tell my parents I'm depressed
>>
>>29359686
Keep learning, keep trying.
Work on your job skills, too.
If you're like the rest of us, you won't get to use your dick much either, so it doesn't matter what it looks like.
Focus on the things that actually matter to you, like art or money or hobbies, not what other people might think in situations that might not happen.
>>
>>29359708
I do not think this is something that you should do. Tell an e-friend instead. If you have to make on on r9komegle first, then do that.
>>
>>29359708
If it's been more than a few months of shit depression times and you are on good terms with / trust a parent, any time is good to pop in and say as seriously as you can that you think you need help.
>>
>>29359248
how do i make people like me instead of wanting nothing to do with me
>>
>>29359737
What can I do to deal with the impotent rage I feel. I feel like I've been dealt a bad hand even though I'm probably better off than most people
>>
>>29359854
i get it out of my system by exercising.

i can dead stare a wall and run for an hour when i get pissed off

has the added effect of helping me lose the teenage chub fat
>>
>>29359835
http://pastebin.com/px1Fapat

this is good
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.