[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible to enjoy life when you know humanity is at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 115523-050-72d56bdb-552x635.jpg (220 KB, 552x635) Image search: [Google]
115523-050-72d56bdb-552x635.jpg
220 KB, 552x635
How is it possible to enjoy life when you know humanity is at its core evil?

Having discovered, and noticing it day by day, that human nature is pure evil and only the threat of violence/punishment is what keeps them from being as such, I really have a hard time even wanting to engage with such beasts.
>>
>>29359211
That's like asking "how can I enjoy jail?"

Serve your time and try to avoid becoming somebody's bitch.
>>
>>29359211
As long as you're not personally fucked over badly by other humans it's not a huge deal. Humans are born bad and learn to be good.
>>
>humanity is at its core evil
Where did your concept of good and evil come from then?
>>
We as humans always say wild animals are savage. But we are no better than them just because we have all of these technological advances and medicine and extreme self awareness. We are just as animalistic when we destroy each other over power.
>>
>>29359211
Posit one question. Is it better to be born good and not know what evil is, or to understand your nature and overcome it?

What separates man from beast is our ability to choose how we want to be.
>>
>>29359378

The slight spark of almost altruistic cooperation ( goodness ) within us that wishes to shine more than the blind drives within.

One could say that ontologically evil is that which is the absence of humanity.
So the reversal to base animal instincts would be 'evil'. No surprise that the devil is depicted as having animal features.
>>
I've been sinking further into despair so bad that Christianity actually makes more sense to me than it used to.
>>
>>29359453
Evil behavior is sadistic intent, anything done ot cause suffering is seen as evil in our human minds because of our empathy ability to feel the pain of others thats why we call serial murderers the mot evil people on earth because they get off on the mass suffering of others. However a lion killing a deer isnt evil its neither good nor evil its morally neutral behavior.

Good-Altruism
Evil-Sadism

However we humans are evil because at the base of out personalities is sadistic wild beast that comes out when we are angry, frustrated or blood thirsty and in sociopaths this is their default mental state thats why they can stab you and giggle like nothing happened. Remove our frontal lobe and most of us would be killing the nearest person to us to get off on their pain and suffering, we humans really are evil creatures on the inside.
>>
File: Karel Thole.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Karel Thole.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>29359462

KILL YOURSELF WEAKLING HAHAHAHAHAHA
WE DO NOT NEED MISERY
PROGRESS AND GROWTH OF SOCIETY
WE NEED THE STRONG
THIS IS ME VICTORIOUS OVER YOU WEAKLINGS
I HAVE SEX
I HAVE FRIENDS
I HAVE ALL THE WORDLY PLEASURES YOU CAN BUT CONCEIVE IN THAT PETTY SKULL OF YOURS
HAHAHA SEX SEX SEX
I HAVE ACHIEVED TOTAL WORLDLY BLISS
ENJOY YOUR MISERY AS YOU GROVEL IN NEED FOR IT
I AM A GOD PATHETIC WEAKLING
I AM A GOD
>>
ITT: Thomas Hobbes posts on 4chan
>>
>>29359580

>women in orgiastic sex around the devil

Chad is a human Satan. Women are his flock, the gate through which the devil enters Man.
Every Christian is basically warned against women and Chad.
>>
>>29359462
This to be honest. I don't even care that it doesn't make sense. The idea that if I believe hard enough that I will find a sense of purpose is appealing. Also I really enjoy that high church aesthetic.
>>
>>29359453
Nietzsche pointed out that 'Goodness' often is simply a denial of our inescapable animal nature- its may be noble, but moreso its foolish. On the flipside, many things that humans view as "evil" arent necessarily bad on their own, but only bad if we assume human doings are always better than natural things. Theres nothing inherently bad about dirty sex, but people get scared of it because it makes us more like beasts.

Maybe being a beast is a good thing sometimes. Maybe its the key to being more than the beasts.
>>
>>29359603

What is especially appealing is that in solitude God can be found.

Of course atheists will see this as absolute delusion and hallucinations and other shitty "tis a spaghetti monster ;)" shit.
But think about it. Solitude is abandoning what is human ( the social ) and entering the inhuman. You will be chased by demons in this inhuman desert. You will be tempted but not get any of that which you desire. You will hate it with all your heart.
But when you conquer that, you reach even beyond the inhuman primal to the most primordial: mystical bliss.
>>
>>29359211
>How is it possible to enjoy life when you know humanity is at its core evil?
You're no better. Simply by refusing to kill yourself and consuming shit like the rest of us you are playing the game, therefore you have as much blood on your hands as everybody else.

Just shoot yourself see what happens, there's a 50% chance it'll be an improvement over your current predicament.
>>
>>29359580
TIPS FEDORA, dirty monkey
>>
>>29359654
So if I rape, torture and kill your mother or your little daughter, thats ok or ??? ...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.