[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are even well-adjusted women attracted to criminals? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1633.png (865 KB, 748x1185) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1633.png
865 KB, 748x1185
Why are even well-adjusted women attracted to criminals?

I know loads on this board will come and claim that not all women love criminals, but there's no such thing as a virgin thug.
Also, law-abidingness isn't considered 'hot' by women, at all.
You always need to engage in some semi-illegal shit like do drugs, steal a bike or vandalize some shit for them to be considered exciting.
>>
I mean, I'm not well-adjusted, but I'm solely attracted to Adam Lanza, so I can't really argue against this. I don't see a problem with it though.
>>
>>29358687
GET OF MY BOARD WHORE
>>
>>29358687
>Adam Lanza
Out of all criminals, him?
>>
>>29358632
>law-abidingness not hot
what else is not hot, using a fork? fucking retard.

>attracted to criminals
because despite their crimes they are attractive. sometimes the crime itself expresses some attractive quality. cucks wouldn't understand, but at least you don't have to worry about a girl forgetting her panties at your place.
>>
>>29358850

>there's no such thing as a virgin thug

Conveniently not replying to this.

But I'm sure letting go off that steam and thirsting on the idea that other people wallow in misery did you well, psychopathic retard.
>>
>>29358632
>golden state fan

At least he's smart and not a dickrider.
>>
>>29358879
all virgin scum is lower than dirt lol.
>>
>>29358809
He doesn't have a single flaw in my eyes. Why wouldn't I love someone who is perfect?
>>
>>29358632
women like men they won't feel safe with they pretend they do and in their minds they believe it but their instincts they want a man who's dangerous
someone to rape them that's why it's their most common fantasy
they want a man who will kill other men
it's a deep psychological need to find a real man that society mostly doesn't have anymore.
and criminals tap into that deep urge to be with a man who's dangerous and uncontrollable and will make them feel like a woman: vulnerable and submissive

don't believe me? ask yourself these questions
why is 50 shades of gray one of the most popular erotic novels among women a book where women are tied up and whipped and "forced" to do things?
why does the majority of women want to be submissive in bed?
why is rape one of the most common fantasies women have?
why do women stay in abusive relationships or end up falling in love with their rapists?
>>
>>29358632

Fuck off back to rebbit with your preemptive NAWALT shit. It's painfully obvious this is your first day here. Try lurking a bit so you learn how to behave properly. I think you'd fit in if you'd just put a minimum of effort. Misogyny is actually one of the the core pillars of our community.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (295 KB, 873x1183) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
295 KB, 873x1183
Really have no respect for most criminals, but some are true artists like Meyer Lansky. Never understood why people glorify the most flashy people who aren't all that smart or talented.
>>
>>29359103
the answer to all your questions is that the vast majority of men are violent
>>
>>29359352
so what you're saying is women are so weak willed and pathetic that they secretly fetishized being raped.

k
>>
>>29359352

Hahaha. Yeah and the pay gap exists too, roastie.
>>
>>29358632
is more like: psycopaths are always well adjusted, charming alphas, despite the retarded hollywood stereotype of the lonely robot psycho.
>>
>twitter
>well-adjusted women
>>
Because we've evolved for hundreds of millions of years with the biggest and strongest cave man violently raping as many women as he wanted, it's ingrained in their biology.
>>
>>29359777
cave men didn't exist "hundreds of millions of years" ago you illiterate fuck, primates are only a hundred million years old and we only split off from chimps around 10 million years ago
>>
>>29358632
Probably has something to do with the confidence. Criminals usually lack any self consciousness and are fearless and impulsive (hence breaking the law) and women think they're confident but they're psychopaths that lack judgement. They do whatever the fuck they want and that's alpha apparently.
>>
>>29360043
Exhibit A: Modern low test pedantic dweeb
>>
>>29359648

In reality, most psychopaths give people the creeps and often smell like gross things.

>>29358632

> I have never met a woman.

I would argue that women who like criminals aren't well adjusted at all, and it seems to me like most women find criminals repugnant and unappealing.

>there's no such thing as a virgin thug

Yes there is.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.