[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a girl still considered a virgin if the guy put in only part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cock tip.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cock tip.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
Is a girl still considered a virgin if the guy put in only part of his dick tip like pic related?
>>
YES UR STILL VIRGIN HAHA. OMG NO YOUR LIFE STILL SUCKS AHHAA ONLY THE TIP>??!?!?!?!O MY WHAT A TRAGEDY?!?!?!??!?!??!!!! AHAHAHAHAGHAGAGAGGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>piv
>but im a virgin tho

does that really make sense to you?
>>
op everyone knows a girl stops being a virgin when she gets cumed inside
so if the vagoo in pic related did not get any man juice in its sugar walls then she is still a virgin.
>>
fuck off carla
>>
>>29358561
So by that logic, a girl could fuck 50 guys, each of them going balls deep for hours, but she would still be considered a virgin if those 50 guys each wore a condom?
>>
>>29358605
yes
she hasn't been soiled, she still pure, she hasn't had another mans cum inside of her.
>>
File: hymens.jpg (8 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
hymens.jpg
8 KB, 212x237
My current girlfriend told me that she was a virgin but then later admitted that her ex boyfriend put in just part of the tip like in the OP pic. When we first started doing sexual stuff, it appeared that she did indeed have an annular hymen, so I considered her a virgin, but now I am questioning it...
>>
once she consents to sex she's no longer pure
>>
>>29358503
Why does that dick have a tanline? Do people put a cap over their knobhead and go to the beach?
>>
>>29358670

It's from his circumcision.
>>
>>29358679
>circumcision
poor guy
>>
>>29358654
nigga if you care about hymens you are a retard. The only girls that have them are christfag morons that have never tried sticking a toy or even a fucking cucumber in there. Hell, for girls its so much easier to get a toy than a guy.
>>
>>29358744
Sure, but what about the fact that her ex put part of his dick tip in her. Should I still consider her a virgin or no?
>>
>>29358765
Well, I personally would consider her a virgin. Gotta have sex not to be one.
>>
>>29358503
>Is a girl still considered a virgin if the guy put in only part of his dick tip like pic related?

No, she's no longer a virgin. A penis was in her vagina, so she is used goods from then on.
>>
My question is if the guy is still considered a virgin at that point. PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>29358503
>Is a girl still considered a virgin if the guy put in only part of his dick tip like pic related?
no
>>29359159
no

bad/interrupted sex is still sex
>>
>>29358654

thats wonderful, now I know all about hymens
>>
>>29359201
Well, that means I lied to the next girl whom took my virginity then. Fucking ED/performance anxiety, sex is overrated.
>>
>>29359305
No, you didn't lie. Don't listen to >>29359201
You KNOW when you've had sex. It feels like your erect cock going deep in the vagina. If your cock head is not buried in there, you're not having sex. Rubbing the dick on the surface of the vagina or putting it in only a cm or so is NOT sex.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.