[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are anons from all over the world posting on this website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_5984-1457106673218-228569402.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5984-1457106673218-228569402.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1200
>there are anons from all over the world posting on this website right now
>some just woke up, others are going to bed
>some are posting from the slums of Rio, some from a high-end neighborhood in London, others from the middle of nowhere in Oceania
>all people of all ages, social status, and gender posting on this one site

Do anyone else ever feel sonder from being on 4chan?

Also, Denmark here. I'm a filthy peasant student.
>>
I have this feel. I occasionally help a phd student do ecology research. It's all that I have to live for. Anyway, he has access to a private part of a public park that is YUGE. We just go and look at ponds and the amphibians around them. There are millions of these bodies of water and ecosystems all around us. We will only ever see 1/100000000 of what is there to offer. Feels somber man.

[Spoiler] I want to kill myself [/spoiler]
>>
>>29358489
Rio here. And no, I don't live in the slums or any kind of disgusting favela.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 832x690
Yeah all the time. I never would have guessed I'd be able to talk with random people from all over the world. It's a nice feeling. People really take this stuff for granted.
>>
>>29358489
No one gives a shit in the post-globalization age, it's not 1995 anymore where it was novel and cool to talk to people from the other side of the world.

Imagine that, if it was 1995, you could actually talk to a qt from France or something and she'd be so overwhelmed with the mere possibility of this connection that you'd get married and travel to live together and shit.

Now you're just blocked unless you're from a stupidly rich country or if you don't meet strict specification that someone wants for friendship or anything else.

Remember when MMO guilds were made up of dozens of completely different people, different ages, jobs, situations in life, countries, etc? And now it's the exact same thing in every single one.

Should've fucking married that French qt.
>>
>>29358489
i live in your pic and ya
>>
>>29358550
sonder not somber
sonder is when you realize there are millions living their lives around you and you know nothing about them and will never know them
I'm glad because most are cunts, know cunts, will become cunts, or have terrible issues or opinions
>>29358815
nah, it ended for you but not for us.
Go look at /pol/, tell me thats not international.
Its just hard to see from anon posts that some guy might be from fucking ajerbajan
>>
>>29358958
I don't think you understood my post at all.
>>
>>29358958
I mistyped. Clearly that is a sonder feeling I felt. It just dealt with the natural world rather than humans.
>>
File: 1466227147672376277744.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466227147672376277744.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>29358666
Kentuckian here. I'm acknowledging your existence.
>>
>>29358489
As an American, I have the impression that the world revolves around me. This is not a joke (although it is metaphorical, obviously I don't believe the world literally revolves around me), I actually feel like the United States is the only country that's actually important. I know this isn't really the case, but I still feel this way.
>>
File: huehue.png (191 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
huehue.png
191 KB, 500x250
>>29358489

hello from brasil huehuehue
>>
>>29359074
USA literally wouldn't exist if not for the rest of the world.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.