[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 9/11 president Bush said we should eat out and travel to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bernie.jpg (14 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
14 KB, 198x254
After 9/11 president Bush said we should eat out and travel to show the terrorists we won.
This weekend, we should try gay sex with random guys at bars to show Bin Laden that he can't stop us from being free.
>>
File: 1311_pic29358.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1311_pic29358.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Bush also said we need to "smoke 'em out"
>>
>>29358563
BUSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNaAMK0NGJI
>>
very facebook esque post
>>
File: Points.jpg (87 KB, 691x718) Image search: [Google]
Points.jpg
87 KB, 691x718
>>29358227
>I already wanted a bf to fuck anytime I wanted.
>Now it's patriotic to be a literalfag
>Still can't find someone to do it with.
>>
>he believes bin laden existed

CAPTCHA: Planes
>>
>>29358747
you saying he doesn't?
>>
File: meger mien.png (3 KB, 155x192) Image search: [Google]
meger mien.png
3 KB, 155x192
>>29358227
>>>/lgbt/
I think that's a better place 4 you reddit fag
:^)
>>
>>29358770
he was a real guy
but he was part of the cia
president bush and israel conspired together and sent al quaeda on a missiont o hit the twin towers
this gives bush a chance to go into the middle east. israel had come up with this whole plan and let bush in on it and he agreed because of that dank arab oil
meanwhile bin laden is 'kept alive' for as long as he is useful to the us and israel and then he's 'killed' when its no longer convenient for him to be alive
bin laden is alive somewhere in a mansion. not a bad price for having to make a few shitty cave videos.
>>
>>29358813
and out of this israel got us assistance in keeping a hold on the land they stole from the palestenians
>>
>>29358813
>>29358829
>literally DA JOOOOOS
back to /pol/
>>
>>29358902
well even /pol/ can get it right sometimes
>>
>>29359238
>/pol/ is sometimes right
>sometimes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.