[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've put on so much weight... This is your fault for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1434518023228.png (24 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
1434518023228.png
24 KB, 340x500
>I've put on so much weight... This is your fault for feeding me so much food every night! Take responsibility and marry me!
How do you respond?
>>
>>29358175

why do you even post these things man?
>>
>>29358175
Only if you promise having missionary sex after marriage for the sole purpose of procreation.
Also don't act like you don't like being fed chubster.
>>
>>29358219

He's mentally ill.

bloxaroonmoon
>>
File: smug coyote.png (239 KB, 312x389) Image search: [Google]
smug coyote.png
239 KB, 312x389
>>29358175
>I would, but I don't think they make rings that can fit on hoofs
>>
>wearing a green bow tie and purple hair bow at the same time
stupid bimbo
>>
>>29358487
>green bow tie
>green vest
>>
>Why do you want to see my belly so much, anon? I didn't know you were into fatties like me...
How do you respond?
>>
>>29359347
I wanted to see your belly because I wasn't sure if you were pregnant or not. Now, I can clearly see you are an unhealthy eater and are damaging to yourself, which is a quality I certainly do not want raised into my offspring.

Good day, woman, and I hope someday you will realize the benefits in not having a caloric intake comparable to a blue whale.
>>
File: a4d7c24c1c831174dffb174e07e96f41.jpg (232 KB, 1137x1313) Image search: [Google]
a4d7c24c1c831174dffb174e07e96f41.jpg
232 KB, 1137x1313
>Hey anon, could you help me drain my milk? I have to do this a couple times each day or they get tight and swollen.
How do you respond?
>>
>>29360077
do it yourself you fucking cow
>>
sage in all fields, boys.
>>
>Are you sure I should wear this out to the beach? It's so small on me that everyone will make fun of my fat body.
How do you respond?
>>
>>29360077
>I'm going to tie you down and see how swollen they can get.
>>
>>29360684
"You're right, they will. Don't worry though, you'll be the only one that remembers it because elephants never forget"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.