[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: IMG_20160617_231718.png (57 KB, 615x405) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_231718.png
57 KB, 615x405
well I'm gettin' the 'ol rope tie ready. What plans do you guys have.
>>
start going to the gym my dude
the best workouts are fueled by self loathing
and then you feel slightly less shit afterward
>>
Cry myself to sleep because bae hasn't responded to my texts after saying she hates me
>>
>>29358042
oh looky here, we've got a damn shakespeare
>>
File: 1462417053452.png (160 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
1462417053452.png
160 KB, 343x315
>>29358042
>youve been my warm sun during a cold dark winter
>>
>>29358042
Is that oc lad? Jesus, will betas never learn. You ask the woman out, and if she says no, you delete digits and never contact again. Unless you're capable of not orbiting, which you aren't. These grand declarations of love are just the worst fucking thing you can do to yourself.
>>
>>29358068
i've had a garbage day at my garbage job, and i wanted to be honest with my girl, but i don't think we're on the same level.
>>
>>29358082
you tard, he's gonna an hero
>>
>>29358042
>my warm sun during a cold dark winter
nah nigga it's called a heater
>>
>>29358082
we've been dating for 8 months tomorrow
>>
File: 1452924043431.png (71 KB, 291x108) Image search: [Google]
1452924043431.png
71 KB, 291x108
>>29358042
>confessing to a woman you haven't been going steady with
>using lame analogies to describe your feeling

before you send someone a text, imagine receiving that same text from a creepy person you're not interested in. If it comes of as desperate, don't send it.
>>
>>29358042
>When I told my internet waifu that I just came (because she was sending me lewd animes to fap to)
"OK"
:/
>>
>>29358042
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
get fucked kiddo
>>
serious question, are there body pillows with some type of heating coil inside?
>>
Will there ever be a comfier book series??
>>
>>29358169
youre welcome
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=heated+body+pillow
>>
Be nice to OP

it's a hallmark of a fucked up society that we criticize young men for expressing love, and that we view unrequited affection as something to be ashamed of.

its incredibly unfair that we shame men for being into women that arent into them. its a bullshit double standard that you would assume that r9k of all places, being a hub of misogyny, would be above

>>29358042
OP, that's rough

And that text you sent was a little awkward, but it was sweet

I hope youre doing okay
>>
File: 1444229027680.jpg (30 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1444229027680.jpg
30 KB, 436x436
>>29358082
>tfw too pathetic to orbit women
>tfw will never have sex but also will never have to do anything for women

Feels surprisingly good
>>
>>29358212
No there will not, friend.
>tfw you'll never sit in Gryffindor common room chatting with Ron and Hermione
>>
>we're seeing cringe levels previously unknown in the realm of men
>>
File: 1455886803640.jpg (90 KB, 782x738) Image search: [Google]
1455886803640.jpg
90 KB, 782x738
>>29358221
he's a faggot for coming off as desperate. And he confessed over text.
OP is a bitch and he needs to know it so he doesn't repeat the same mistakes.
>>
>>29358212
Tumblr should leave.
I can bet your favourite author is John green.
>>
>>29358247
you will never visit the hogwarts library and annoy hermione while she's trying to study

why even live
>>
File: zeffers.jpg (48 KB, 684x662) Image search: [Google]
zeffers.jpg
48 KB, 684x662
Thanks.

bloxarooney
>>
>>29358115

then whats the fucking problem? just fuck her my dude
>>
>>29358269
giving constructive advice =/= mindless criticism

Not many people in this thread are being constructive

Also, OP said they've been dating for 8 months

8 months in, you should be allowed to be sweet and vulnerable, and you shouldnt be so worried about how you look

8 months in you should be able to be yourself

its not really even a confession if theyve already been dating for 8 months
>>
File: 1437773453810.jpg (45 KB, 667x556) Image search: [Google]
1437773453810.jpg
45 KB, 667x556
>>29358328
>Not many people in this thread are being constructive
do you even know where the fuck you are right now?
>>
>>29358269
we're well established that we like eachother she's just doesn't know how to respond.
>>
>>29358221

>Be nice to OP

No
Fuck OP
And fuck you

It's the hallmark of a fucked up society that we are teaching young men to be weak, ineffectual and have no respect for themselves at all.

We teach them to completely abandon their masculinity and praise them for being "nice guys" while leaving them to suffer.

People who throw themselves at womens feet because they were taught since birth that women deserve special treatment and that they themselves are trash need to be set straight.

Clearly OP's woman doesn't respect him as much as he respects her, and yet he still debases himself like this. And you can tell he is a spineless faggot because he says "i'm sorry" for no reason. Like he is apologizing for existing

Here is something you are never going to hear in real life because everyone is too polite to say this. So listen carefully. People who are constantly apologizing... nobody finds them pleasant. nobody finds them accomodating. nobody finds them nice. Everyone just finds them really fucking annoying and they wish they would go away. Remember that.
>>
>>29358042
>we've been dating for 8 months

oh boy

please OP, for my sake, just dump the bitch and never contact her again

PLEASE bro, do it for me
>>
>>29358366
>>29358115
if you're 8 months in and you aren't together, its time to give up. You're orbiting.
WOmen know whether or not they like you the first week you start talking. Move on.
>>
>>29358307
she's 4,000 km away, im a pale white guy with glasses from Canada, shes a spicy mexican tamale from south cali
>>
File: Crying.png (39 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
Crying.png
39 KB, 600x630
>>29358363
yeah i know

and ive been unironically wondering lately, why do we all have to be so hostile to eachother?

i was looking back and thinking about all the times ive been a dick to people on here for no reason

r9k is the only other place where i can find people as lonely and as pathetic as me, why cant we get along?

>>29358399
expressing affection shouldnt be seen as weakness. everyone feels affection. OP was telling his gf of 8 months how he feels about her. it wasnt like they didnt have a relationship or it was inappropriate of him to do that

youre right that people shouldnt mindlessly throw themselves after women

being a beta orbiter doesnt pay off. i learned that personally the hard way

i think you just misunderstood what i said. im not advocating for men to be passive and spineless and constantly apologizing. im not advocating for nice guy behavior. i understand the importance of self respect and masculinity

what im saying is that we shouldnt criticize affection

affection isnt inherently weak

it isnt inherently debasing

it isnt inherently disrespectful to yourself

its a travesty that we jump down a young man's throat for expressing affection for his GF

my overall point with everything im saying in here is that we should be able to nice to each other, or at the very least we shouldnt be pointlessly mean to each other

we're all human
>>
>>29358493

Society can't stop praising men who show emotion. Society can't stop praising men who are in touch with their feminine side.

But we've forgotten to praise men for their positive masculine behavior. And now the nice guy epidemic is out of control

Obviously OP is doing something wrong if he doesn't feel like he is respected by someone he has been hanging around with for 8 months. And yet he won't do anything about it except threaten suicide on a tajiki water divination swap meet. That's the kind of behavior which we need to stop encouraging.
>>
>>29358116
>imagine receiving that same text from a creepy person you're not interested in
Is this the legendary "empathy" I've heard so much about?
>>
>>29358643
>Society can't stop praising men who show emotion. Society can't stop praising men who are in touch with their feminine side.
Now this is just a subjective thing, but we see what society is doing very differently. People are still made fun of for being losers and virgins, and thats what im talking about. Men are only encouraged to show emotion in a very specific way
>But we've forgotten to praise men for their positive masculine behavior. And now the nice guy epidemic is out of control
Life praises men for positive masculine behavior. Look at the people who get laid the most and who make the most money; stereotypical ultramasculine guys are still the most successful people, with some exceptions. I'll agree though there is a lot of masculinity-shaming lately
>Obviously OP is doing something wrong if he doesn't feel like he is respected by someone he has been hanging around with for 8 months. And yet he won't do anything about it except threaten suicide on a tajiki water divination swap meet. That's the kind of behavior which we need to stop encouraging.
I'm not encouraging it. I'm showing sympathy. Because we should have empathy for young men
I agree that he should probably leave her, unless she has a really fucking good excuse for that shitty response or she somehow manages to make up for it
>>
You'll get better, OP.

Just use it as more fuel for that fire. Don't ever give up, just keep self-improving. You'll get there, man.
>>
>>29358721
Its a rarity to see such a thing on this board. Cherish it.
>>
>>29358399
>People who are constantly apologizing... nobody finds them pleasant
Actually there are studies that show people like you more if you apoligize for literally no reason at all

spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/09/26/1948550613506122.abstracZ?papetoc
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 680x478
Terrible simile, stale. No wonder you'll never get a girlfriend.
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with injecting poetic devices into conversion with one's significant other; but that was just so incredibly limp and tasteless.
Plus that response is gold.
>>
>>29358238
my nigger

and THAT'S oregano
>>
>>29358432
and theres your problem there you stupid fucko

only normies can make e-relationships work.
>>
File: 1390161760495.jpg (38 KB, 303x346) Image search: [Google]
1390161760495.jpg
38 KB, 303x346
>>29359886
It's a metaphor not a simile you fucking braindead moron. Enjoy being a virgin for life.
>>
>>29358115
>>29358098
Then next time tell her something like that in person for fucks sake
>>
File: 1464831748468.jpg (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464831748468.jpg
60 KB, 480x360
>>29358723
>Now this is just a subjective thing, but we see what society is doing very differently. People are still made fun of for being losers and virgins, and thats what im talking about. Men are only encouraged to show emotion in a very specific way

This is naturally how things are supposed to work with men. Shame has always been one of the best motivators for men to regulate bad behavior. Now it's supposed to be that boys had a father figure to teach them how to work in a male social group, and teach them to sublimate peer pressure into motivation and competitive spirit, rather than just internalizing shame. I don't think women get how this works, they socialize on a totally different level, which explains why they tend to misconstrue healthy competitiveness and banter as bullying.

The problem though, is that in the age of female empowerment, we've pretty much decided not only are fathers or male role models no longer necessary for a child's healthy development, but have now given feminists free reign to dictate the correct way for boys to be socialized and raised. Despite what Tumblr may say, men and women are not the same, and by letting single moms and feminists raise sons like daughters, we end up with a generation of men who are emotional trannys (for lack of a better term). They are incapable of integrating in a normal male social group, but also come off as weak to other women, who find their feminine sensibilities instinctively attractive.

So basically, people try to change gender dynamics to allow men to be more open and emotional, which is well intentioned, but you just end up turning healthy boys into robots and nu-males.
>>
>>29361661
*instinctively unattractive
>>
>>29358042
>talking to people who don't love you
>>
>>29358432
>LDR
>say some shit like this
LMAO she probably read that after getting dicked down by some dude named hector
>>
>>29359814
People pity you and feel sorry for you if you apologize to them for no reason at all
Those studies are fucking stupid holy shit how can you believe that
>>
>>29358042
Saying "ever since I met you you've been my warm sun during a cold winter" just makes you look depressed and pathetic. No one wants to have a sad depressed partner.

Also, at least she replied. What would you say to something like that?
>>
>>29358042
>ever since i met you youve been ny warm sun during a cold dark winter

Are you fucking fifteen? That's embarrassing on about 5 different levels.
>>
>>29358098
You aren't on the same level, I'm sorry.
I've been through this with friends and gfs, sometimes in relationships, only one person actually cares about the other. The other is only in the relationship because the benefit in some way from it. Once they stop benefiting from it, they'll cut you out of their life.
Learn who's worth it, anon. Love yourself.
>>
>>29358432
lmao you do realize she's fucking other guys right?
>>
>>29358116
that's actually good advice. ill use it from now. thanks man
>>
File: 1460271276183.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1460271276183.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>29358042
>im sorry
why?
>>
>>29358116
Dont send texts. As a normie myself i can tell you that normies hate reading and get stressed when they see that 'new message' icon. Just call the people senpai.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.