[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's got you down, anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19
File: 1408591950548.jpg (52 KB, 700x572) Image search: [Google]
1408591950548.jpg
52 KB, 700x572
What's got you down, anons?
>>
>>29358036
I broke and I've been trying to catfish Indians all day and I've gotten no where I've basically given up eating today so fuck my life lmfao
>>
File: Hey_Bro.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
Hey_Bro.png
490 KB, 1280x709
Depression has hit a high point. Once the weather cools down I'm buying a plane ticket to A northern state and killing myself
>>
>>29358036
I'm ugly and I'll never be attractive. All of the men I've dated (a grand total of two) would rather fap to camgirls than give me sexual attention. I'm literally just a living fleshlight at this point.

And no before you ask I'm not fat. Just ugly. I think I might break up with my boyfriend and kill myself. It sucks that only relatively cute girls will ever experience true love and lust.
>>
>>29358036
Got taked for granted by some ex friends of mine. Since that day I hardly trust people and have to show constant aggressiveness to keep people away of me.
>>
File: 1388210217714.png (440 KB, 475x571) Image search: [Google]
1388210217714.png
440 KB, 475x571
The girl I stalk online got a bf and also just got hit on by a bunch of thirsty redditors. She seemed to have a bit of fun with it. I tried to as well, but realized it was cringey as fuck and deleted my post after 20 minutes. I hope she didn't see it, but there's a high chance she did....
>>
Life senpai
>>
I got a belly gf but she never wants to fuck
I want to leave her but the cuck in me says stay

Is this what hell feels like?
>>
>>29358036
Syndrome ;--;
>>
File: 2D9797804-ss-130808-twics-08.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
2D9797804-ss-130808-twics-08.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1001
Being unemployed for 7 years with crippling depression and inertia keeping me from just getting off my ass and applying somewhere so I can make enough to get a gaming computer and maybe a gun to eventually kill myself.

Also, I think I'm going bald faster than I thought, which was hard to notice due to my longish hairstyle.
>>
>>29358107
You've had sex and a partner, that's more than I, a man, will ever get. "True love" is a load of bullshit.

>>29358036
Thinking about how much of a failure I am, how I'm a burden on my family. How I haven't had any friends in 2 years.
>>
>>29358371
Just go get a prostitute.

There, I solved your problem. Trust me having sex or a partner won't make you any less of a burden on your family, and it doesn't guarantee you any friends either.
>>
File: 1386227655067.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
1386227655067.png
91 KB, 630x686
i just want to feel sex

tired of imagining it
>>
>>29358036
I'm a pedophile and am coming to realize that I will never be accepted in this society.
>>
>>29358452
Born too early.
>>
File: Yx5CJKP.jpg (28 KB, 574x640) Image search: [Google]
Yx5CJKP.jpg
28 KB, 574x640
>>29358036
I wanna start preparing to move out, but I haven't even got a job. I feel like my entire family is silently expecting me to become an independent adult any day now, since I'm nearly 20. I feel guilty for being so lazy. I'm also a fatty with no gf and no friends, too.

Not looking for advice, just venting.
>>
feeling bad about not being able to find a job after being unemployed for about 10 months.
>>
>>29358036
I don't feel like I'll ever be as good of a programmer as the professionals are

I enjoy programming but learning is a tough road. I'm scared I'll go i'll enter the job market with nothing that makes me special, nothing that sets me apart.
>>
File: 1448409985217.jpg (7 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1448409985217.jpg
7 KB, 251x234
>>29358036
fucking gravity man
>>
>>29358430
Pissed about how shit my art is, how shit my fitness is and how shit my grades are going to be. Plus all the usual depression, no friends, anxiety, suicide shit.
>>
>>29358509
What's this picture from? I'm wary because of the exhentai and words little girl in the file name...
>>
>>29360501
Are you retarded? Thats the title, and it even says the artist.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 321x321
still no job and not looking for one. i don't see myself working for a company and be a yes man for the larger part of my life

wat do?
>>
I'm will die.
>>
File: IMG_20151003_113008.jpg (352 KB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_113008.jpg
352 KB, 1152x1152
Get to go to new York for work stuff but 5 days in and all I want to do is go home and be on my computer and hold my Asuka daki. .
>>
>>29360507
I guess what I'm asking is if all parties involved are over the age of 18. The art looks cute but I have no interest in "that" if it's not the case.
>>
File: smuggies.png (910 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
smuggies.png
910 KB, 1280x800
>>29360572
Its a drawing, mate.
>>
>>29360518
Sudoku

extremely original comment
>>
Everyone I thought was my friend is a piece of shit and Im just sitting at home and I promised my mom I wouldnt get shitfaced drunk tonight and my dealer is not good and its just a rough time man. Im getting addicted to kpins and xanax and I keep drinking more and more my family thinks Im going to die from mixing pills but Im too depressed to even care its like if I died from mixing pills and alcohol its like atleast I was happy before I died which would be a great occassion. Not dying sad and pathetic no I can easily slip into deaths grasp while my mind fails from the alcohol and drug combination fucking up my liver and shit. God I cant wait for death.
>>
>>29360646
You should stop before the pills fuck up your brain chemistry and make you unable to love or even get a boner
>>
>>29360792
Abusing pain killers already killed my dick. Not even lying I was taking them for like a month straight and now jacking off has become a lot longer than it was before by a noticeable amount but I cant get painkillers on the reg so that phase is over but my penis remembers lol. And my brain chemistry is fucked from a lot more than the pills. Broken home crazy shit going on all the time. Sister running into my room crying while I try to drown out the drunken yelling that all my friends on skype are hearing while I play company of heroes.

Im getting pretty strong withdrawals too Im getting very very angry and want to break things but I dont because I am still in control. Barely though. I almost got a bunch of heroin but thats when I was like wait a second Im about to get heroin and had to cut contact with one of my best friends.
>>
File: Fuck.gif (22 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
22 KB, 205x200
My 'friend' has been pulling some insulting bullshit recently, and she gets away with it because she's a damsel.
Everybody sees her mistreatment of me lately, which I thought was just a joke, but nobody except one girl has done something about it.
To give context, she was always mentally unstable, but thanks to connections the past few years has gotten lucky with family, and pretty much achieved Stacey+ status through being a charmer.
I can't even speak about it, because she throws a little fit, laughs at me and pretty much labels me a little bitch. I can't get violent or speak up, because you know, I'm a white male, and even though she fucking threw my expensive textbooks in the dirt, drove a nail in me about how "unattractive" and "creepy" she thinks I am, and straight up LIES to not see me anymore; other people think I'm a bad influence.
Which even though they don't, I still get shit on.
I can't even avoid her, she's connected to all my friends, and she is literally nearest to me 5 days a week, and will literally clear the table and hop on it in a seductive pose just to get my attention, to which nobody responds (last year in HS). Fuck, man.
>>
met a girl in an mmo and felt like it might go somewhere. a google search put an end to that idea after seeing her use "boyfriend" in a post. not even sure if i liked her or anything, just wanted the possibility.
>>
>>29358036

I made a girl mad today and I have no idea why. She also seems to have already forgiven me. Shes really confusing and I have no clue how to talk to her.
>>
File: bbd8050.png (494 KB, 543x630) Image search: [Google]
bbd8050.png
494 KB, 543x630
>on meds for depression and anxiety
>helped up to the point i'm more dead inside than i was the last time
>numb, unmotivated, bored out of my mind
>contemplating suicide
>the meds numb down all negative feelings so it doesn't feel like i'm actually being serious when i think of suicide
>pc is broken
>can't play any games but listen to music or browse around on 4chan, youtube or steam
>purged my whole steam friend list since the friends i had just made me feel like literal shit all the time
>made a few more friends on there but they barely talk to me
>half (if not more) of the steam community apparently hates me and thinks i'm either an asshole or manipulative sociopath

i just want to live a chill and laid back life with a little group of friends or something that are also chill and don't mind talking about anything and don't just create drama out of nowhere, is that too much to ask for? -w-
>>
File: 1407781220659.jpg (95 KB, 510x479) Image search: [Google]
1407781220659.jpg
95 KB, 510x479
I wish I could ask this girl out I work with. I've talked to her a few times, she's pretty quiet as well. I work with such a small group of people if she says no, surely they will all know. I'm already afraid of rejection and being the center of attention. Just fuck my shit all the way up, family.
>>
File: H2LMJvV.jpg (23 KB, 385x386) Image search: [Google]
H2LMJvV.jpg
23 KB, 385x386
Story time.

I started college and met this girl. We'll call her.. Samantha-A. Me and Samantha-A got along good enough, there was no real chemistry with her. I was just trying to get laid. She asks if I want to go to one of her pop-punk bands she likes concerts. Yeah sure. That's when I meet her. Samantha-B. They share the same name. It's a little before the concert and two of my friends decide to come hang out with us. Samantha-B and one of my friends Jeremy are hitting it off but I didn't really notice. Jeremy and my other friend don't come to the concert so it's just me, the Samantha's and their mutual friends.

The concert gets really fucking hectic, and we're front and center for the floor. People are crowd diving and they're heavy guys wear boots and shit. Mosh pits constantly keep forming and disbanding in random spots. Retards, basically. We're mostly split up from the group. Samantha-B falls and is about to get seriously hurt but I pull her up. She's pretty shaken up and she hit her head, so I pull her off to the side and we just sit there., watching the show. She's holding my hand. Shes pulling me close and resting my hands around her hips. She's leaning her head back on my shoulder. Someone gets seriously hurt and the whole concert stops. Someone gets carted away in an ambulance and the show never comes back on. We leave, and I don't really get much of an opportunity to talk to Samantha-B again the rest of the night.

1/2
>>
File: 1463774865587.jpg (43 KB, 576x521) Image search: [Google]
1463774865587.jpg
43 KB, 576x521
>>29361708
>>29361708

I tell Jeremy. He's bummed that it happened. I learned 'bros before hoes' the hard way and pass it off by saying "Oh, my bad. Had no idea." They're dating now, have been for months. About to move in together in an apartment downtown. I'm convinced they're genuinely in love. I'm not sure if we would've lasted too long. Jeremy has a picture perfect lifestyle, has moderate income and a well sized white picket fence home with a mom and dad. I have issues, lots.

I'm not sure if I should be happy for him or not. Obviously, I am but it's definitely bittersweet and constantly provides a what-if in my head. Especially the times we've hung out before Jeremy arrived an hour or so later.

If you read this far, thanks for reading my blog. I also got laid by Samantha-A. But it was awkward, terrible and I want to forget it ever happened. Tell me your thoughts if you have any. I'm curious.

2/2
>>
>>29361637
has she indicated any interest in you?
>>
File: tumblr_nqzfsyR9xX1uryk56o1_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqzfsyR9xX1uryk56o1_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
I feel like there's no point in living anymore. What's the point when no matter what, everything is reduced to back to nothing? Leaving christianity was a mistake, everything feels so bleak and lifeless now.
>>
>>29361302
Sorry that is happening to you anon
I just ditched friends altogether last year of HS. Shit isn't worth the stress.
Besides, why hang out with people who clearly don't care about your feelings? Waste of time and resources.
>>
>>29361442
I am feeling this 100% right now.
>>
>>29361751
Not that I can really tell, but I don't often have a lot of time to talk with her. She works the hostess stand and I work in the back of house.
>>
>>29361637
Be upfront about it. Just don't tell you've been crushing on her secretly. It'll probably come off as creepy. Just play it off like you're interested and you want to make that clear so there's no confusion. If she rebuffs you just say. "Oh, it's cool then. Either way, I thought it'd be better if you knew. Better than letting that sort of stuff just stew."

95% of the time they'll totally agree and you'll come off as a mellow guy who's easy to talk to. If they still recoil there's a couple scenarios here.

She was:

A) Never worth it
B) A total cunt
C) Way out of your league.

Pick two.
>>
I had a psychotic episode at work

my sister, who works at the same place, came to pick me up

I feel like such a fucking failure

my vision is all weird. it's not usually like this, it's almost like I was drugged but the signs are all wrong

it's very hard to think

the voices won't stop but I can't understand them and everything is all fuzzy and shaky and it's all fucked up

I think I'm going to fuck myself up with a knife or something
>>
>>29361831
She goes to Planet Fitness, which I often poke fun at her for. I haven't been since I started going elsewhere, but still have a membership. Should I ask to join her sometime? She said she doesn't know anything about free weights, this is a good idea? r-right?
>>
>>29361876
If you genuinely know what you're doing yes. If you go and she knows more than you, you're going to look like a complete retard. Also only mention it once. Girls are fucking paranoid about guys at the gym. If I were you, I'd mention the gym topic and free weights casually, try and bait her into talking about how she has no idea what shes doing and then mention that you know and wouldn't mind teaching her some stuff. Past that, I'd never mention it again. Don't want to give up all the power right.
>>
>>29361916
I mentioned the free weights the other day, she said she doesn't even go near them because she's so small. I guess I blew that chance, maybe she'll forget about it and I can try again next week.
>>
>>29361798
Thank you for your kindness.
I have a history with her. As in, I met her and developed a crush, then lost it after about a year, and the story from there is a rollercoaster of a mostly 1-sided struggle to keep some semblance of a friendship, 1 sided for me and for her.
It was working this year but she has terrible habits, which I call her out on all the time and because of this she has known that I should be respected.
But, she has for 3 years 'loved'(read;worshipped) this guy who essentially has encouraged her to live life without giving a fuck about me (he keeps her from messaging me, or hanging out with me, I dunno something about me being too close to her), he has family wealth and can appeal to every fantasy she has (and she REALLY makes it known, to everyone elses' annoyance) can get away without working since her mother recently found a very hospitable family, has always had orbiters, and literally is a poster child so her smile gets her what she wants.
She has no legitimate reason to care about me, and I could rip her to shreds, but I would be torn asunder by petty orbiters pretty soon.
I did want to fuck her, but even my sexual urges have faded, and that has taken years. We used to be close, but apparently my best effort isn't a good enough gift for her.
And like most, I feel a great shame, no matter who I would shame this way.
>>
Nobody to cuddle with or show affection to.
>>
bump please!! >w<
>>
>>29358036
I lost my job working at this food market I loved I got fair pay more than other places were willing to pay me
I generally planned to work there for the next fours years until I finish college
I worked there for two months then I was randomly selected for a drug test
The night before I decided to try some pot that my mother left over at my apartment
and of course it came out positive
Im not upset about pot being illegal im just upset with myself this in the seventh job in the last two years
>>
gravity lmao

just kidding it's the realization that I've wasted my entire life and will likely kill myself within the next couple of yearslol
>>
>>29358036
A suicidal gf.
>>
>>29358036
I want to jack off to some great 2d but I'm not feeling it mentally
>>
File: 64618632.gif (1 MB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
64618632.gif
1 MB, 600x500
Lots of things have me down

>tfw no gf and khv
>can't get any matches on this fucking tinder app
>when I do get a match they only stay for 2-3 responses, then leave
>disappointed in a lot of games at E3
>it's hot today so don't want to play too many PC games because of the temps my computer get
>oneitis recently got a bf and won't stop talking about him on normie twitter
>unfollowed her because it was annoying and depressing (tfw she didn't even notice or care)

So a lot of shit has me down today. With the majority being about women. Fuck this day.
>>
>>29358036
NONE OF MY FANTASIES WILL EVER COME TRUE
It's frustrating
They don't even involve other people
It's not like I would be inflicting myself on anyone
But no, this gay reality has "rules" that prevent it
Yet I'm still taunted with their shadow even though I know the future will not match up with them
And the kicker is that this is all happening for absolutely no reason at all- it COULD be the way I want it to be, but nope it isn't and it's just up to random chance lol
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.