[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday night, millions of pusses are being plowed right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
It's Friday night, millions of pusses are being plowed right now yet we are here
>>
File: 1466054489712.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466054489712.png
12 KB, 645x773
>you sit here alone and sad
>your oneitis gets pounded by chad
>>
>>29358023
>resolved to start getting out in the world more
>tried 5 different people to get them to go have a couple white russians and cigars
>all declined
>went
>all middle aged men, mostly black (unusual there), and nobody talked
>>
>>29358023
>about to be that time I usually head out to ride around town
>every time I expect something will happen
>every time I end up smoking and looking at the sky
>>
>>29358023
idc nigga. i've released all of my attachments so who gives a shit about everything else.

>>29358138
sounds comfy af tbqhwy
>>
>>29358138
>tfw often go to bars alone, picturing a great bar room conversation with a total bro, or striking up a conversation with a qt
>end up just smoking and drinking alone with the bartender paying attention to me because I tip well

When I first turned 21, I actually did have some great bar room conversations whenever I was out alone, but that hasn't happened in a long time. The only thing that's changed is that the smoking ban kicked in and all of us smokers are relegated to patios. Granted, my main bar has a fully enclosed patio with HVAC heating and cooling, that counts just because one wall is made of fence material. Still, it killed it. No more sitting in the billiards room upstairs smoking. I think that's what did it. Nothing else has changed.
>>
>>29358138
>sounds comfy af tbqhwy
it would be if I didn't live in the city. The orange-dark blue sky with 5 stars doesn't really cut it.

>>29358173
Fuck that blows man, I don't even have the courage to go to a bar
>>
>>29358291
My "home base bar", as I call it, always has cute girls who work there. I never hit on them because they're working, but wish I would. I hear the bar-tending scene is just an orgy-fest of the guys fucking the girls, and sometimes you can tell in how they interact, though, so I'd rather not anyways. I tip well, whether it's a guy or a girl, so as a regular, I at least get treated well when they see me come in. It's nice to have people who are a familiar stranger in my life that seem to care, and sometimes bullshit with me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.