[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't even fantasize any more because I don't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n2wiw9mB8D1twyt5ao1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 800x691) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2wiw9mB8D1twyt5ao1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 800x691
I can't even fantasize any more because I don't believe someone could be attracted to me.
>>
Same. I'm just focusing on my own goal now. It's fine.
>>
>>29357927
The trick is to fantasize about turning into a really great person, and then fantasizing about people being attracted to you. For instance, in my fantasies, I become a really great, upstanding guy through extensive physical training and meditation. Then, one thing leads to another, and I am in a happy relationship with an idealized female, and it doesn't feel forced or unreasonably unrealistic.
>>
>>29357970
I've tried this

All I can imagine is becoming rich and having sex with a wife who won't even look at my face during.
>>
>>29357927
p much the same, so i gave up and just dated online it's cringy as i guess but it's comfy, talk and we p much just watch movies and anime together

fills the void desu
>>
>>29357927
I'm a girl and I know this feel.

I don't even masturbate anymore because I end up bursting into tears every fucking time, I'm so repulsive and no one could ever want me for anything more than just a pump and dump.

I can't imagine anyone ever holding a boner to me in particular, and I don't want to fantasize about Stacey getting fucked.
>>
File: 1449682288329.jpg (135 KB, 1021x569) Image search: [Google]
1449682288329.jpg
135 KB, 1021x569
>>29359196
>he's desirable enough for an online relationship
>>
>>29359237
Can you post pics and we will see if we can help or if you're maybe wrong?
>>
I've been on 4chan for a while, not an oldfag but certainly not new, but this my first time on r9k. Everything on here makes me sad.
>>
>>29359237
need some proof of that there potential stacy
>>
>>29357953
My goal was to find a gf lol.
>>
>>29357927
>fantasizing to masturbate
how does that work, do you jerk it to people you know in real life? actors? who?
>>
>>29359251
>>29359268
Absolutely not.

Just imagine an uglier Pixyteri with less weight and long hair.
>>
For years, bed-time was my favorite time of day. While I fell asleep, I could fantasize about happy things all I wanted and it was always pleasant. But now I can't do that anymore. Now my night is spent thinking about my loneliness, fearing ghosts, and being jolted awake by hallucinations.
>>
>>29357927

>Used to imagine being with a girl in real life
>Was forced to face female reality
>Begin fantasizing about saving girls from evil
>Begin fantasizing about being in anime with qt
>Realize true female nature
>Now fantasize about slaughtering everyone
>>
>>29359289
i dont know about others but long hair is cuter imo, less weight than that is either normal or slim which is also good body to me. give us a body pic if not a face pic
>>
>>29359324
Calm down, man. I'll try not to white knight but she clearly doesn't want to post a pic.
>>
>>29357927
What advice would you give to me, a relatively young person with zero dating experience and little desirability?
>>
>>29359337
You can't post here clearly calling out your gender to us and expect not to be asked for a picture. Could have easily just dropped the female part. If you're ugly, you're not alone ffs we all are
>>
>>29359237
I doubt it. There's always some guy willing to go for a girl no matter what.

>>29359287
Fantasizing to be happy. I'd fall asleep hugging my pillow just to pretend

I couldn't wait to get home and just hug my pillow, pretending someone loved me

>>29359354
At the moment I'm just trying to get over the desire and focus on studying computers but it's so difficult to justify even living any more
>>
I came into this threads with few expectations, like try to be that guy you fantasise about N' stuff. After reading some of the replies, I can't stop laughing. Thanks guys.
I realised where I was after writing this comment.

Btw how the FUCK you can't control your own fantasies
>>
>>29359414
lmao o wow that shit is pathetic, it didn't even cross my mind that you could fantasize about anything else than to get your self off.
fantasizing is for faggots and women
pls tell me you are at least one of the two.
>>
>>29359458
It's a lot like how the lonely kid at school would just sit and entertain themselves by imagining being a superhero or whatever. Not OP, but I knew the analogy from being that kid for longer than I should have.
>>
>>29359546
true
let me fix my statement.
>fantasizing is for faggots, women and kids

would you say fantasizing is the same as imagining?
>>
>>29359611
I'm not going to try to make it seem any better, just let it be known that it is a thing. This is all.
>>
oi lad post yer pics and ile ave a wank on em, thatll show ye
>>
>>29359649
well it is better, the kid in your example was not being a fag like op.
>>
>>29359289
Just post a pic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.