[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you makes friends if you're not in college or have no job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1365294726912.png (413 KB, 761x619) Image search: [Google]
1365294726912.png
413 KB, 761x619
How do you makes friends if you're not in college or have no job?
>>
>>29357908
send me money and I'll be your friend
>>
>>29357940
no? okay well it was worth a shot anyones, basically you have to put yourself out there and seen interesting
>>
Go to local pubs and taverns and find other down-on-their-luck adventurers who are looking for a party. They'll be more than happy to be friends with you.
>>
>>29357940
Not OP, but how much money are you asking for? What services do you have to offer me as a friend? Are you a girl? Will you be my gf for extra money?
>>
>>29358101
ill be your friend for free desu
>>
>>29359187
Thanks, anon. I don't have any real friends these days. You can tell, because every night I keep every thread I've posted in open, just hoping someone will respond to me. Are you a girl? Will you be my gf for free?
>>
>>29357908
I'm in college, have a job, and I have no friends.
>>
>>29359296
There's probably no good females here anon so obviously not. I can be your male friend though if you'd like, I consider myself a decent friend to those who treat me like a friend. Want to give it a shot?
>>
>>29357908
I cant even make friends in university, if you have zero social skills it will be the same everywhere.

Its impossible to make friends (i mean real friends)
>>
>>29357908
Either find a hobby that makes you go out and interact with people (D&D and TCGs are real good for this) or if you are fine with online friends you can just try to meet people through games or non-anonymous sites.
>>
>>29357908
research to find organizations revolving around your interests
you do have interests, right?
>>
>>29357908
Volunteering. Gets you out and helps build a resume.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.