[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does it seem like the ratio of online white dudes with asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
why does it seem like the ratio of online white dudes with asian fetish is really high yet when i walk out into the real world, it's still mostly same race relationships? are they ugly as fuck and not succeeding? also, why did they give up the big white tits and pretty pink pussy?
>>
c'mon robots, tell me why.
>>
What kind of area do you live in?
>>
>>29357798
Because 4chan is a heavily anime influenced website.
>>
Because bottom of the barrel white losers see Asian women as a solution for their loneliness.
>>
>>29357798
idk, in california i constantly see white guy/asian girl couples, also not everyone needs big breasts, and for that matter i've met plenty of asian girls with big breasts, especially SE asian girls. also, aren't all pussy's pink essentially?
>>
>>29357798
4chan is filled with weebs that's why
>>
>>29357798
what you on about nigga i see white guy asian girls all the time
>>
>>29357798
Normies settle for what's around them. They see what's unobtainable and it feels so far away so they just settle with the filthy white whores around them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.