[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how likely am I to be beaten/killed if I nightwalk through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1656804106.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1656804106.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
So how likely am I to be beaten/killed if I nightwalk through a dark neighborhood? Anything I could do to increase the chances?
>>
>>29357685

>Anything I could do to increase the chances?

Live in Detroit.
>>
>>29357685
>>29357713

I always wondered what would happen if you went to some really dangerous neighborhood and just asked to be killed. If people there would attack passerbys you'd think they'd do it for anyone who asked.

If not could show them a shit ton of money but put it back in your pocket and say that htey have to kill you to get it.

Not that I'm recommending doing this type of thing.
>>
>>29358157
They'd just beat you to get the money.
Why would they want to be responsible for a murder when they would just grab it out of your pocket?
>>
>>29357685
before you do anything stupid, masturbate breski
>>
>>29358226
doesn't work, chad
>>
>>29358205
No witnesses
>>
>>29357685
Avoid groups and you'll be fine. The type of people who are just hanging around late at night, especially groups of niggers, are virtually always going to fuck with a lone passerby and there's a chance they'll physically confront you. With individuals you should be fine though, you'd have to be pretty unlucky to run into some guy who is just walking around looking to rob people and aside from that the only other individual people that would fuck with you would be the homeless/mentally ill and they're not too much of a threat to begin with.
>>
>>29358818
I don't think you understand, OP wants to die and is asking what he can do to increase the chances.
>>
>>29359046
OP here, about to leave. It's past 1am now, I think it's a good time. Going to walk through a street people have been known to get shot at, wish me well in my passive suicide attempt.
>>
>>29359117
come back if you live and tell us how it goes

godspeed, brother
>>
File: walk[3].jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
walk[3].jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>29359126
thank you, we'll see
>>
>>29358818
Lel this is exactly what happened to me one late night when i walked through the ghetto
>be skating through the ghetto late at night
>see guy up ahead on sidewalk
>as im getting closer he runs into the street with a knife
>mexican dude tells me to give him my skateboard and cell phone
>potato rage kicks in
>scream "FUCK OFF"
>smack him in arm with skateboard
>smack him in head
>smack him in face and then in neck
>hes on the ground
>i take off running as fast as i can
Nearly shit myself, if we had ended on the ground i guarentee i wouldve shit my pants.
Im not used to confrontations at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.