[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this bish keep emailing me? even though the last time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hgfh.png (25 KB, 1433x668) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
25 KB, 1433x668
Why does this bish keep emailing me? even though the last time i replied was 14 days ago. Why cant woman get the hint?

Also what should i say?
>>
Stop ignoring her and just tell her the truth.
>>
File: Z2.jpg (63 KB, 580x541) Image search: [Google]
Z2.jpg
63 KB, 580x541
>>29357712
What do i say?

>Don't care about you, don't want to talk to you or on Skype. Now leave me alone cunt.
>>
>>29357734
"I'm sorry for the silence. I was starting to fall in love with you, and left because that scared me. I don't want to feel vulnerable. I'm sorry, but this is for the best. You don't want a mess like me in your life."

Waters her ego, and since she won't want you doing anything you're uncomfortable with, it will get her off your back.
>>
How about you stop being a faggot and just say what you need to say?
>>
>>29357675
>Maybe lose some weight first

or

>nah I don't like indians
>>
>>29357675
Not interested sorry is so hard right?
>>
>>29357675
Just tell her what she did wrong. Maybe she can not fuck up on the next guy.
>>
>>29357791
>>29357828
>>29357832
>>29357844
a woman wouldn't say this but simply ignore you why should the op bend over?
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
>>29357877
Shes annoying and types like a nigger, and she's not exactly in shape. But i'll take your advice guys and i'll message her now telling her to lose some weight.

Thanks.
>>
>>29357903
>she's not exactly in shape. But i'll take your advice guys and i'll message her now telling her to lose some weight
I fuckin knew it ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: bv4.png (17 KB, 645x727) Image search: [Google]
bv4.png
17 KB, 645x727
>>29357919
That's a valid excuse to not talk to a bitch over, right? I lift weights i don't have time for beasts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.