[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of the 'mail order bride' type dating sites that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (154 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
154 KB, 1024x717
All of the 'mail order bride' type dating sites that I check into are scams, but I know people are doing it

How do I find a bride who would be with me for social and fiancial gain
>>
I don't think all of them are scams. But you do have to be wary of the women. Some of them literally do away with the husband after they get their green card.
>>
>how can I find a bride who would be with me for social and financial gain ?

You just described a woman, anon..
>>
>>29358049
I can accept the risk of getting divorced in seven years, Im not too awful of a person and people get divorced everyday anyway
But the websites Ive looked at have people claiming they are mostly fake from top to bottom with bots and operators paid to string you along
>>
>>29357441
you dont.

just face it anon, you will experience a soul crushing lonliness for the rest of your days.

you can try filling the empty void with something else, but you will never truly find someone that will make your life worth living

you will die alone.

sorry.
>>
>>29358719
right but the ones who already live in a first world country dont really have to worry about going hungry or not having a place to sleep

>>29358798
It can't be that hard to buy a wife
>>
>>29358774
Ha! Oh no, I'm not talking about divorce. I'm talking about them murdering their husband. There's been many cases, especially with women from eastern europe.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.