[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: img (1).png (897 KB, 1830x695) Image search: [Google]
img (1).png
897 KB, 1830x695
Help, Have no idea how to talk to dealer?
>be me
>want to buy weed, text dealer
>"Hey could i get a dub?" "Hey could I stop by and get a dub?" ect.
>repeat those two messages every time I message dealer
>repetitive and awkward af
whatdoido.jpeg
>>
>>29357110
>Excuse me seller of illegal drugs I believe you are in possession of a quantity of cannabis and wish to exchange money for said goods.

You send this exact meme arrows text or you're a cucked beta gay.
>>
just say "ay nigga u kno what up where u at?"
>>
Just keep your messages short and sweet, and don't be a faggot about it. Dealers aren't there to make conversation, they're there to sell you shit and get money, so don't waste time chatting unless you're on really good terms with the guy (which it doesn't sound like you are).

Just tell him how much you want, and where to drop it off. E.G: "20g at [insert address here]". The guy should let you know how long he'll be, but give it a 20 minute variable (could arrive 10 mins early, or 30 minutes late). If he doesn't turn up for a while, message him and ask where he's at. The rest should be easy.
>>
With my last guy we had a thing where I'd ask if I could come over. If I could, that means he had weed, if he said I could come hang that means he didn't have weed.

Otherwise just say something along the lines of "we in stock?"

Talk to him IRL different dealers have different methods of communication they prefer.
>>
gibe weed pls
>>
>>29357241
Thats the thing, I would leave it short and sweet (and I pick it up from their house, they dont deliver.) and the dealer said I should come over and hang out sometime and smoke and shit, but I have NO idea how to even begin to think about asking to hang out.
I just want to ask for weed without being repetitive .-.
>>
All I do is ask what he has in stock, ask him if he has the usual and maybe something special, then just ask how much for eigth/quad and thats it
>>
(op here)
What I would do is, Ask if they have a dub, but that's stupid. I know they have a dub lol, when don't they. ugh
>>
Rub-a-dub-dub thanks for the dope
>>
>>29357698
Yay God!
>>
>>29357669
Trust me he literally does not care how you ask for it
>>
>>29357833
yeah, people have said that to me before, I mean I am paying for them to live haha.
idk why this is such a big deal =\
>>
>>29357574
So, do you have an actual interest on going over there and hanging out?

Or, uh..are you worried about him thinking "holy shit this white kid keeps GIVING ME MONEY but the thing is he ALWAYS ASKS FOR A FUCKING DUB AND NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ELSE I HATE HIM"

I'm a lily-white scrawnyass motherfucker and I'm able to converse with melanin-enhanced gentlemen just fine. I do assume your loud man is black, right?
>>
You're over thinking it because of your autism. I literally just say something like "hey can I come grab $50" they say yes or no and I reply "ok be there in x" The end.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.