[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /epiphany/ here? i just realized that all of my problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
who /epiphany/ here?

i just realized that all of my problems stem from a woman, and that women in general are worthless fucking creatures that you should avoid at all costs. they CAN NOT love you back the same way we give love to them. they will leave you at any time without hesitation if a better opportunity pops up.

what have you guys recently discovered?
>>
File: waha.png (885 KB, 936x714) Image search: [Google]
waha.png
885 KB, 936x714
>>29357050
dude... shit you're right!
>>
i reached my epiphany long time ago

dude weed lmao
>>
>>29357050
Oddly enough, I was listening to a song called epiphany as I saw this thread.
>>
>>29357050
That failure is largely your fault and while you're blaming others and needing them to suffer as you suffer, you could have been out here following your dreams and getting money. Who gives a shit about anyone, focus on yourself instead of your lack of impact on anyone else. If no one likes you, it's probably because you're not likable and think you're better than the people who could appreciate you.
>>
>>29357050

How fucking old are you? I hope you didn't realize this later in life
>>
File: Wilson-77.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1738) Image search: [Google]
Wilson-77.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1738
It was right in front of you all along!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.