[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more confusing and awkward than being a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: GUnit.png (117 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
GUnit.png
117 KB, 1200x630
Is there anything more confusing and awkward than being a robot Gemini?

Who Gemini here?
>>
>>29357035

>being a sun sign astrology pleb

At least figure out your ascendant and moon sign too. Really you should just get your natal chart. Do you know the time of day and city you were born in?
>>
taurus is the only proper robot sign, now fuck off
>>
>>29357035
Go back to Twitter holy shit
Thanks for contributing
>>
>>29357135

The taurus-scorpio axis is normie as fuck. It's literally the "having sex and making money" axis.
>>
>horoscopes and starsigns

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Jxyze09Jpe
>>
>>29357186

>alternative media

I don't have sound reee tell me what it says in text you asshole.
>>
>>29357098
No idea about the time but I was born in Monrovia
>>
File: 1444025881951.png (242 KB, 398x386) Image search: [Google]
1444025881951.png
242 KB, 398x386
>capricorn/Leo

Literally psychopath mastermind robot. come children, feel with me.
>>
>>29357231

>No idea about the time

Then you will never know your actual astrology shit. Don't you have something like a birth certificate?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x162
Any other Gemini feel like this is literally the odd one out? I do but then again I'm Gemini. At least I'm not a cancer.

Though I am cancer itself
>>
>>29357325

Pisces is the sign for leftover karmic garbage that doesn't fit in with anyone else. Even their associated astrological house is the "house of self-undoing and terminal illnesses."
>>
>>29357164
did a taurus rape you or something?
>>
>>29357325

I'm a Gemini but I don't really understand what that entails.

Gemini are allegedly meant to be social as fuck, right? Cause they're the twins? I know they apparently get bored each, which I'd say is true for me.

I wouldn't even say this doesn't describe me, I CAN be social and I don't think I've ever been in a stage of my life where I haven't had friends, making friends has always been easy for me, but they're always been male and have similar personalities and beliefs to myself. Although even guys who I'm not necessarily on the same frequency as are still sometimes drawn to me and at least "want" to talk to me/try being my friend.

If only I could utilize this magnetism for women, who I find almost impossible to connect to as a human being.
>>
>>29357433

No, I'm just telling you what the signs mean. I don't feel anything either way about their meaning.

https://zodiacbeacon.com/2015/09/07/taurus-scorpio-sex-and-food/
>>
>>29357452

>Gemini are allegedly meant to be social as fuck, right?

See:

>>29357098

You can't just take your sun sign and think you're defined by its traits. Actual astrology involves natal charts with sun sign, moon sign, Mercury / Venus / Mars / Jupiter / Saturn signs, and ascendant / house positions.
>>
>Gemini Taurus cusp
Kill me
>>
>>29357035
>be Gemini
>meet a lot of people
>realize how they find each other annoying
>see them talk shit about each other behind their backs
>realize they do the same about you
>j-j-just bee urself

Yeah, right
>>
>>29357452
>>29357452
Social? Been there, done that.

But what's really problematic is knowing that you won't have some actual friendship with most people considering what a lot of normies are like.
>>
>>29357035
What the fuck is this thread. If you think your personality comes from the stars kys.
>>
>>29359037
It's a normie thread, don't fall for the b8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.