[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tired.jpg (54 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
54 KB, 650x365
I'm just tired of everything...

What is the objective of this stupid existance?

What is the objective of life for you?

Get the more pussies you can?
Get the more money you can and brag about it in fornt of others to feel powerful and important?

Really tired...
>>
money is the only thing that matters in modern life, so yea, that should be your purpose, lots of money.
>>
>>29357024
Find 'the one' I guess.
I'm really focusing on settling down lately.
>>
>>29357024
there's no objective, just do what makes you feel good
>>
>>29357109
That's the pint, there is nothing that make me feel good anymore

Maybe for some short periods of time but I'm tired of everything.
>>
File: God wants you dead.jpg (36 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
God wants you dead.jpg
36 KB, 450x298
If you're into reading check this

I know how you feel, everything seems dull and pointless, pic related made it subjectively tolerable
>>
>>29357254
That picture makes no sense. If you put your finger in the gun it would block the bullet from firing.
>>
>>29357109
Yeah that's why I am unpopular and uncool loser because the things which make me happy also make me an outcast, at least to a lot of people
>>
File: saving-private-ryan-5.jpg (21 KB, 250x135) Image search: [Google]
saving-private-ryan-5.jpg
21 KB, 250x135
>>29357024
Leave the world better off than when I got here.
Not really working out considering all the animals I eat.
Maybe I'll invent a longer lasting lightbulb or something.
>>
>>29357317
>better off
>thermodynamics
>>
>>29357376
I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT WASN'T WORKING OUT
>>
>>29357303
I am similar.

Now I'm in a point in my life when I'm thinking of trying to become a fucking normie chad or whatelse the crowd do to get pussies man.
>>
>>29357024
Happiness I would guess, though in the end its not worth anything. Without a god theres nothing except denial and the passing of time.
>>
Life is only some islands of happiness in an ocean of frustrations and anguish and pressure...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.