[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, need advice from forced normalfags. I'm facing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
Help, need advice from forced normalfags.

I'm facing the prospect of needing to work full time and am an autist by nature. How do I make the process suck less?

For context I spend all day browsing the internet and have no other interests.
>>
Well, one way to minimize suckiness is by getting a job where you don't have to interact with people much/at all.

So fast food and call centers are off the table.

There are production line jobs and night time custodial jobs where you don't have to talk to anybody. near mindless work, so you can just listen to music/podcasts/japanese lessons on your ipod while you work.

I currently work on a production line. I have't spoken to anybody here in 7 weeks.
>>
>>29357351
>production line

So factory type of stuff?
>>
>>29357373
yeah m8

I work in a factory that assembles cleaning supplies.
>>
File: 1438019665647.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438019665647.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
Like another anon said, work a position that doesn't involve a lot of interaction.

I wouldn't call myself a "forced normalfag," but I work in a position/field that is literally dominated by women in just about every aspect, and there's about a 7:1 F:M ratio at my current workplace, all of whom are Stacey-tier.

I just tend to keep conversation surface-level and force myself to make small talk about weather and what they might have planned for the week, or just ask about how work is going.

In the case that you're doing a factory job or something that has a fuckload of repetition, your autist nature would probably suit you pretty well.
>>
>>29356979
read up on business etiquette so you don't say offhand shit and know how to be proficient with introductions, interviews, resumes, emails.
watch some pop culture, like game of thrones or some shit. keep up with sports, you don't need to watch them, maybe keep up to date with scores and shit.
Maybe do something to make yourself more marketable, read open course ware MIT classes, get online certifications of shit like Excel, OSHA
>>
>>29357351
You know, I was a major sperglord before I got a burger job. But after 3 weeks of doing cookie cutter safe social interaction, it became bearable. So I would say this option is on the table and may even be good for you, anon.
>>
>>29357571
fuck this, this is a waste of time dude
>>
>>29358123
I second this. You won't need this shit, at least not for your first job. If ever.
>>
Try really hard to get NEETbux, first and formost.

If that fails, rob banks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.