[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlets ruined my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 14646114533872[1].jpg (122 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
14646114533872[1].jpg
122 KB, 1083x634
>was tall for my age in school and very shy and quiet
>short little runt faggots would pick on me all the time
>whenever I tried to defend myself I was the one who got in trouble because "Look how much bigger than him you are!"
>had to just let them bully me every single day for years because they had the perpetual vertically-challenged victim card
>grew up to be a mentally-ill loser as a result
Fuck you, manlets. You deserve every bit of pain that comes your way in life.
>>
>>29356770
You should have fucked them up pussy. In some situations it's okay to be in trouble.
You're a coward for not fighting them and you're a coward for blaming them.
>>
>>29356770

This is good, solid, unrealistic bait that will still get people riled up. 10/10 for painting the victims as the aggressors. Its a common but strong bait tactic that I respect.
>>
>>29356770

Manlets really aren't that hard to anti-bully. Literally just fuck the girl they like.
>>
>>29357391
Except it's not bait, you fucking faggot. What part of my post do you find hard to believe? I've had teachers explicitly say "Look how much bigger than him you are!" multiple times whenever some manlet faggot pushed me and I pushed him back, so after a while I just stopped trying. They always played the wide-eyed innocent little victim when confronted by authority figures and got off scot-free. Fuck manlets.
>>
>>29357391
I've had almost the exact same thing happen, only difference being I don't blame manlets.

In retrospect, they were just testing me as they did other kids. I was too shy/aspie to really understand how to stand up for myself, and just retreated further inside to become the tall lanky weird guy.
>>
>>29357192
>this
You should've just smashed them. You got break rules sometimes. Not breaking rules for fear of punishment is a huge part of being beta. You were always fucked from day one, it wasn't manlet bullying so much as your nature that ruined you. You make be able to take some solace from this.
>>
>>29356770
Whenever I got bullied, my mum would tell me to pretend I didn't care, or use words.

She always said I shouldn't hit.
Fucked my early childhood up.

If I ever have a son and he gets picked on, I will tell him to smack the guy. No bullshit, just smack him. Even if its in school, I'd be happy to deal with the consequences for him, when I was called into the school.
>>
I know exactly where you come from, op. Manlets are all bad people and deserve it for being so mean.

Ever wonder why short people are so meanspirited? It's because they're closer to hell.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.