[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she a robot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJv IRhyEsGY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fembotttt.png (555 KB, 783x591) Image search: [Google]
fembotttt.png
555 KB, 783x591
Is she a robot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvIRhyEsGY
>>
she's too cute to be a robot
>>
>>29356578

Does she look like a robot to you, OP?
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>8+/10 girls claiming to have social anxiety
>>
>h-haha I'm so shy
>watch me shake my ass :DDDD
>>
>>29356677
She is weird, i like her

(O)
>>
>>29356710
Of course you like her, she's qt. It doesn't matter that she's weird, everyone will treat her like a princess anyway. This is why she having social anxiety is bullshit.
>>
Do people know the difference between shyness and actual social anxiety.

I realized I'm just really shy, because I still go through with awkward social things instead of avoiding them entirely.
>>
>>29356710

She's dumb and we could probably all beat her up in a one-on-one, life or death situation.
>>
>>29356794
One is more severe than the other, but they're both grounded in the same thing, lack of confidence.
>>
>>29356794
Well social anxiety is actually pretty self explanatory considering it's a combination of two common words
Unless you have no idea what anxiety is or feels like, then you have no excuse for mistaking your shyness for social anxiety
>>
>>29356794
I've been diagnosed with PTSD, social anxiety being a big part of my symptom set.

Shy is being nervous when talking to new people. Social anxiety is paranoia when you hear somebody laugh nearby in public and thinking they're laughing at you, getting a pang of panic when in crowded places, actively avoid people and feel completely drained after forcing social interaction.

If that sounds like you, I recommend wellbutrin and a little therapy.

It's helping me a lot and services may be available at no cost near you.

(Not assuming. Posting this for other anons' benefit as well, nobody should have to live with SA and there IS hope)
>>
She might be in a class for of 9/10 stacies and chads, which explains why she's shy or socially anxious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.