[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Femanon >cute guy pays me 100$ for sex >I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1242x1763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1242x1763
>be Femanon
>cute guy pays me 100$ for sex
>I would have sex with this guy anyway so it was easy money for me
>he couldn't stay hard the whole time
>my head got tired and I didn't feel like sucking his dick anymore, so I quit.
>we eventually gave up and he didn't even cum

I can't even have sex for a living and live on easy mode. I'm not good at anything.
>>
Yup that happens it's not a meme.
>>
>>29356436
That's right honey.
You lost the game at character select.
Also you just lost the Game.
>>
>>29356510
>tfw you have to have work skills to have a career as a whore too
>>
How do I find a QT to fuck for $100?
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
>>29356436
>>he couldn't stay hard the whole time

He was probably circumcised and just didn't feel much.
>>
>>29356436
Did you actually fuck or did you stop at dicksucking?

Cuz if you stop at dicksucking fuck you
>>
Have sex with me instead. I literally can't stop cumming.
>>
>I would have sex with this guy anyway so it was easy money for me

nice excuse for being a slut
>>
>>29356436
Hope you atleast you refunded the guy his money, you worthless roastie whore.
>>
>>29357486
Nope I didn't refund it. It's not my fault he couldn't stay hard.
>>
>>29357502
>Nope I didn't refund it. It's not my fault he couldn't stay hard.
if you really are a fembot you're just supporting the whole standard image of women to other bots on /r9k/....
>>
>>29357387
nothing wrong with being a slut anon. "I want to have sex with that guy" is all the reason anyone needs. Times are changing and if you still have a pure girl fetish, go rape some Amish women.
>>
>>29358698
t. Bebe making the "it's the current year" argument
>>
>>29357334
Well meme'd friend, ebin ftw!!!
>>
>>29356436
If he was the one paying for it in the first place it's a good chance he was psyched out the entire time because of nervousness and inexperience. Most guys have to get used to being in a position like that with a woman. I doubt it had anything to do with you.
>>
>>29357300
Krakow
>>
>>29356436

you know what, you two should help each other out. he lets you train on him for free, and you practice giving blowjobs to him until you get good at it. when you achieve pro status, you get to charge.
>>
>>29356436

S K A N K
K
A
N
K
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.